剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
长得更像你
they look a lot more like you.
-我肯定能玩好棉花糖平台 -是啊
- I could ride the heck out of Marshmallow Flats. - Yeah...
这个看起来真的很不错
Yeah, this sounds really nice.
中间还有熟食区
There's a deli in the middle.
是啊 路上还有住宿加早餐式旅馆
Yeah. And-and a bed-and-breakfast along the way.
-骑完一整天 躺在软床上肯定很舒服 -是啊
- A soft bed would be nice after a long day of riding. - Yeah.
你看 重点是怎么看待这件事
See? It's all about your perspective.
我还没有失去挑战自己的乐趣
A-And I haven't lost my taste for danger.
你知道吗 在熟食区 我一定要加点德国泡菜
Okay? At that deli, I'm getting sauerkraut on my Rueben.
我一定要这样做 安迪 我能撑住
I'm doing it, Andi. I can handle it.
没问题
Absolutely.
-你可以带上胃药 -我会带上胃药
- You'll pack Tums. u202d- I'll pack Tums.
因为年纪大了也会变得更加睿智 睿智的人
Because with age comes wisdom, and with wisdom...
会带胃药
Tums.
我闭眼了
My eyes are closed.
我打喷嚏打到一半
I was mid-sneeze.
我们看起来很像邪教 妈
We look real cult-y, Mom.
我看起来很美 这是我的奖金 所以要挂起来
Well, I look great and it's my bonus, so it's going up.
要是我们谁哪天犯法了
Okay, if one of us ever breaks the law,
新闻报道肯定会用这张照片
this is gonna be the picture they put on the news.
你回来了 而且还活着
You are back! And alive.
棉花糖平台感觉如何
How was Marshmallow Flats?
又平又柔软 我非常喜欢
Soft and flat, I loved it.
我不想炫耀 但是至少有五次 工作人员让我减速
I don't wanna brag, but I was told to slow down at least 5 times.
他为什么还穿着这套衣服
Why is he still wearing his gear?
我觉得他应该是不知道怎么脱
I don't think he knows how to get out of it.
他这是怎么了 难道撞车了吗
What happened to him? Did he crash?
没有
No.
我们在熟食区待了很久 这个硬汉死活不吃胃药
We just spent a lot of time at that deli, and tough guy over there would't take the Tums.
胃里烧得慌 吃太多熏牛肉了
It burns, too much pastrami.
看来他最终还是能体验一把"魔鬼排气管"
Looks like he's gonna be riding the Devil's Tailpipe after all.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表