剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
那是我的灯标税单
That's my light bill.
没事 我们来做个游戏
No, no, we'll make a game out of this.
如果站在这里扔进去 就得一分
Okay, if you get the ball in the hole from here, that's one point.
如果从这里扔进去 可以得两分
And if you make it from here, it's two points.
如果没扔进去 那就不得分
u202dAnd if you don't get in the hole, it's no points.u202c
好吧 很高兴你在努力了
All right, I like that you're trying.
太棒了
Yes!
一"击"入"洞"
Nothin' but hole.
真好玩
This is so fun!
-但是球没了 这下怎么办 -该死的 亚当
- But we lost the ball; now what do we do? - Dang it, Adam!
自动吐球系统
Automatic ball return.
各位 我们似乎发明了一项运动
Gentlemen, I think we just invented a sport.
这简直是杰作
This is a masterpiece.
学校开放参观时 肯定会摆在最前面
This is definitely gonna make the front table at open house.
是啊 看起来很不错
Yeah. It looks good.
是不是可以画天王星了[谐音屁♥股♥]So, is it time to paint Uranus?
泰迪 这个梗你已经玩了一晚上
Teddy, you've been doing that all night.
你说得对 我错了
You're right. I'm sorry.
但是天王星[你的屁♥股♥]上有个奇怪的凸起
But Uranus has a weird bump on it.
投不进 投不进 投不...
Miss it. Miss it. Mi...
太好了
Yes!
你怎么回事 老唐 坚持到底啊
What are you doing, Don? Follow through!
好了 玩得不错
All right, good game.
我得回去了 帮泰迪搞学校作业
I should get going and help with Teddy's project.
你感觉好多了 我很开心 洛厄尔
I'm glad you're feeling better, Lowell.
我意外地玩得很开心
This was surprisingly fun.
确实很好玩
It really was.
你开♥发♥了一个只能在我公♥寓♥玩的游戏
I mean, you invented a game you can only play in my apartment.
我就是核心啊
That makes me the hub.
游戏都是围着我转的
I'm the hub of the wheel.
你不能走 我要求重新比过
You can't leave. I demand a rematch.
我很愿意 毕竟我现在处于运动技能巅峰
Well, I would, because I am at the peak of my athletic ability,
但我得回家去了
but I should get home.
好吧 那明天再玩
Okay, then tomorrow.
安迪明天不会让我再来的
Well...Andi's not gonna let me come back tomorrow.
我有家庭责任
I have responsibilities.
谁知道她上周还跟我说了什么
Who knows what she told me last week
明天必须要做的事情
that I'm supposed to do tomorrow?
那好吧 那我们两个单独玩
Okay, fine. Then we'll-we'll play without you.
什么
What?
你们要抛开我单独玩吗
You're gonna have fun without me?
可能会更开心
Probably more.
毕竟只有核心才是刚需
All you really need is the hub.
但是
But...
游戏是我发明的啊
but I invented the game.
好吧 那我们挂一张照片纪念你
Well, we'll put up a picture in your memory.
不行 我也要来
No, no, no. I'm coming back.
我只需要想个办法说服安迪
I just have to figure out a way to work it with Andi.
她今天让我过来
She only let me come down here
全是因为洛厄尔成了暴躁狂
because Lowell's such a basket case.
谢谢你啊
Thanks.
不 这是好事 我可以利用这一点
No, that's a... that's a good thing. I can use that.
是吗 那不客气
Oh. Then you're welcome.
洛厄尔怎么样了
So, how's Lowell doing?
我跟你说 完全是死气沉沉
It is no fun over there, let me tell ya.
我甚至还叫了老唐来帮忙
I even had to bring Don in to help.
洛厄尔希望我明天再过去 但是...
And Lowell wants me to come back again tomorrow, but...
我不能去吧 我能去吗
u202dI couldn't do that. Could I?u202c
也许你可以带他来这里
Maybe you should bring him over here.
我 我没想到你会提这个主意
That... is an idea I did not see coming.
算了 我担心他过来之后
Oh, but, no, I'm afraid it'd remind him
会想起曾经拥有的一切...
of everything he used to have...
算了 他不会有事的 管他如何呢
You know what? He'll be fine. The hell with him.
别这样 等等
Oh, no, no. Wait a minute.
他是你朋友
I mean, he's your friend.
你需要陪着他 你明天再过去吧
You need to be there for him. You should go back tomorrow.
什么...
Wha...
既然你逼我去的话 那我就勉强去吧
Well, if you're gonna force me to, fine, I'll go.
我什么时候才能有自己的时间呢
When will I ever get a minute for myself?
你看这个立式办公桌
So, check out this standing desk.
比正常办公桌更节省空间
It takes up less space than a regular desk,
如果你坐着 我可以在你上方悬浮
and then if you're sitting, I can hover right over you.
再想想其他主意吧
L-Let's keep thinking.
这里没有空间
There's just no room in here.
总不能把你像蝙蝠一样挂在天花板上
I can't hang you from the ceiling like a bat.
简直无法置信 我的削铅笔机又没了
I can't believe this. My pencil sharpener's missing again.
老唐 赶紧交出来
Don, cough it up.
好吧
Fine.
不过我告诉你 我用它削了萝卜
But you should know I sharpened a carrot in here earlier,
所以可能变钝了
so it may be a little slow.
想削什么都可以 老唐
Sharpen whatever you want, Don.
我的东西就是你的
What's mine is yours.
感觉洛厄尔好了很多
Hey, Lowell seems better.
你今晚可以在家陪我了
I guess you get to stay home with me tonight.
太好了 真是个大惊喜
Great. What a happy surprise.
好了 我得去填这些采购单了
All right, well, I have to go fill out these purchase orders,
看来只能去推土机的挖斗里去写了
so I guess I'll go do it in the shovel of the bulldozer.
他们把我举起来的时候 感觉像在顶楼办公室
If they raise me up, it'll be like a penthouse office.
你搞什么呢 兄弟
What are you doing, man?
悲催起来
Sad it up.
安迪要是不觉得你惨兮兮 我的游戏夜就泡汤了
If Andi doesn't think you're a mess, my game nights are over.
我不希望发生这种事
Well, I don't want that.
你不在的时候 大唐会作弊
When you're not there, Don cheats.
每次我一要扔 他就挠我痒痒
Every time I try to shoot, he tickles me.
不择手段取得胜利 才是真冠军
Victory at any cost. That's what makes a champion.
我的笔掉引擎里了
My pen fell in the engine.
希望不会有事
I hope that's gonna be okay.
洛厄尔 我借你的用用
Uh, Lowell, I'm just gonna borrow one of yours.
洛厄尔不会介意的 对吗 洛厄尔
Oh, Lowell won't mind. Right, Lowell?
我介意
I do mind.
好大的胆子
How dare you?
什么
What?
为什么所有人都要夺走我的东西
Why is everybody always taking my stuff?
你刚刚不是说 你的就是我们的
You just said y-your stuff was our stuff.
感觉是做不得数的 安迪
Feelings don't make sense, Andi.
我要去找间教堂 喝点汤
I'm gonna go find a church and get some soup.
发生了什么 我以为他好点了
What happened? I thought he was better.
看来我今天晚上还得去他家
Looks like I'm gonna have to go back over there again tonight.
你知道吗 亚当 我真是无法相信
You know what, Adam? I don't believe you.
你不信
You don't?
你真是长大成人了
It's just, you've grown so much as a person,
你会先考虑朋友 后考虑自己了
I mean, putting your friends before yourself.
我 太为你骄傲了
I-I, it... I'm so proud of you.
谢谢亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
为了今晚的比赛 我特制了一款鸡尾酒
For tonight's match, I created a signature cocktail
在热身的时候可以享用
to enjoy during warm-ups.
我们真是太高级了
We are getting real classy.
我觉得 这可以成为一项富人运动
Hey, you know, this could be a rich guy sport,
像马球或者不迷你的高尔夫
like polo or non-miniature golfing.
对 这一定会流行的
Yeah, this could really catch on.
但我们得先给它取个名字
Uh, but we need a name first.
上体育台的项目 没名字可不行
You don't get on ESPN without a name.
我喜欢“墙球”
I like "Wall Ball."
谐音意味太浓 不是我们的目标客户
too rhymey. We don't want that crowd.
那“墙洞”呢
How about "Wall Hole"?
我喜欢 感觉很有故事
I like it. It tells a story.
我们可以把这款特调的酒 叫作安迪·沃霍尔
Oh, then we can call my signature drink an Andy Wall-Hole.
安迪·沃霍尔波普艺术家 Wall-Hole与Warhol谐音
不 我不懂
Uh, no, I don't get it.
发音和安迪·沃霍尔很像
Well, you know, like Andy Warhol.
是谁
Who's that?
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表