剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
但我什么都没喝
But I didn't drink anything.
而且我只叫了两个女孩
And I only invited two girls over.
其他人都是听到消息之后出现的
The others heard about it and showed up.
我早就跟你说了会这样
Which is exactly what I told you would happen
所以我才说你不许叫人过来
and why I said you couldn't have anybody over.
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
禁足
Grounded?
妈妈说了可以的
Mom said I could!
什么 我...
What? I--
安迪啊
Oh, Andi.
怎么了
What's up?
你这问题不错 泰迪
That is an excellent question, Teddy.
你怎么了
What is up?
泰迪害怕
Teddy's scared.
所以想跟咱们一起睡
He wants to sleep in here with us.
但我们之前那么顺
But we have a streak.
我只能说今非昔比 亲爱的
Well, I guess the streak is over, honey.
泰迪 我们出去兜个风吧
Teddy, let's go for a ride.
孩子们来啦
Hey, munchkins.
真让爷爷惊喜
What a nice surprise.
我看到你了 大唐
I see you, Donny.
你居然背着我
You went behind my back
擅自给孩子下了指令
and decided to parent on your own.
你自作主张了
You went rogue.
你也自作主张过
You went rogue, too,
之前你让泰迪看了那部恐怖片
when you let Teddy watch a scary movie.
我...
Wh...
这是两码事
This is completely different.
我明确说过凯特不能邀请人来家里
I explicitly said Katie couldn't have anybody over.
我也明确说过
And I explicitly said that
泰迪不应该看那部电影
Teddy shouldn't watch that movie.
对啊 但我没注意听
Yeah, but I wasn't listening.
再说了 泰迪全班的人里
Plus, Teddy is the only one in his class
只有他没看过
who hadn't seen it.
我做得对
I was right.
-我觉得我做得也对 -但是你做错了
- Well, I think I was right. - But you were wrong.
我没让凯特开派对
I never told Kate to have a party.
我只是希望她能多交几个朋友
I just wanted her to make some friends.
确实有不少人交到了朋友
Oh, people were making friends, all right.
两个小年轻都在咱家储藏室里奔二垒了
Some teenager was stealing second base in our pantry!
那可是放食物的地方
Where we keep our food.
都被污染了 安迪
Contaminated, Andi!
那是什么
What's that?
我给艾米报名了拳击课
I signed Emme up for boxing.
你之前说不行 但既然我们都开始自作主张了
You said no, but since we're going rogue,
我决定付诸行动
I'm doing it anyway.
我没问题
Fine with me. u202d
我会给泰迪报名艺术体操课
I'll sign Teddy up for rhythmic gymnastics class.
就是奥林匹克比赛中
You know that's the Olympic event
会拿着丝带跳舞的运动
where they dance around twirling the ribbons.
很好
Great.
我这就给健身房♥打电♥话♥说艾米的事
Then I'll call the gym about Emme. Yeah.
等不及看她把牙齿吐进桶里了
I can't wait to watch her spit a tooth into a bucket.
非常好
Terrific.
好的 很好
Good. Yep.
你有你的运动员 我也有
You have your athlete, I have mine.
到时候咱们奥林匹克见
See you at the Olympics.
我们把孩子们给你们送来了
Hey, we just came to drop off the kids.
为什么泰迪和艾米在你们那里
Why do you have Teddy and Emme?
大唐伯伯把我们扔在爷爷奶奶家门前了
Uncle Don ding-dong-ditched us on their porch.
特别好 我们给爷爷拿了四瓶啤酒
It was awesome. We got Grandpa, like, four beers.
这个时间是不是不合适
Did we come at a bad time?
我总能看出一位妻子是否在生气
I can always tell when a wife's mad.
你们要是在吵架 我们就在门口等
If you're fighting, we'll wait in the driveway.
反正那里什么都听得见
We-we can hear everything from there.
我们没吵架 只是有些意见不合
We're not fighting, we're having a disagreement.
我完全不惊讶 我们都知道你最近很干旱
Oh, doesn't surprise me. We know all about your drought.
妈 不是因为那个
Ma, that's not what this is about.
你这位儿媳妇
Your daughter-in-law
在我们储藏间里来了一场青少年狂欢派对
organized a teenage orgy in our pantry.
亚当生气是因为我跟凯特说
Adam's just mad because I told Kate
可以邀请几个朋友来家里 后来变成了派对
it was okay to have friends over, and a party happened.
那又如何
Oh, so what?
你和大唐经常趁我和你♥爸♥不在的时候开派对
You and Don always had parties when we left town.
什么 我们没有
What? No, we didn't.
屁的没有 我们回来时
The hell you didn't! There were more beers
冰箱里的啤酒比走的时候还多
in the fridge when we got home than when we left.
那是因为有一位怪邻居
That's because this weird neighbor
有时候就会拿啤酒过来
would sometimes bring beers over
我们就帮你们放进冰箱
and we would put them in the fridge for you.
后来他就搬走了 所以没办法求证
And then he moved away, so you can't ask him.
是萨尔吗 还是达利尔
Was it Sal? Or Daryl?
感觉很像他会做的事
That seems like something he would do.
那是他胡编的 贝芙
He's making it up, Bev.
重点是 安迪
The point is, Andi,
我们应该共同去做决定
we are supposed to parent together,
-可她自作主张了 -是他先自作主张的
- and she went rogue. - He went rogue first.
那是另外一件事了 没人喜欢听的
Well, that's a different story. Nobody likes that.
我在1979年 跟你妈也严肃地谈过
I had to lay down the law with your mother in '79
-当时她带你... -不许说完这句话 乔
- when she took you... - Don't you finish that sentence, Joe.
你带着亚当去理了卷发
You took Adam to get a perm
我当时明明说过不行
after I told you not to.
我当然去了
You're darn right I did.
你当时看着像杰克逊五兄弟合唱团成员
Oh, you looked like one of The Jackson 5.
他的卷发特别大 有只鸟还卡住过
His hair was so big, a bird got stuck in it.
等等 我有个重要的问题
Hold on, hold on, I have an important question.
你留过卷发吗
You had a perm?
没有
No.
别说了 这家人嘴巴太大了 再见
Stop talking. This family talks too much. Goodbye.
他想要表达自己 我支持了他
He wanted to express himself, and I supported him.
没有哪位父亲应该看到他的儿子
No father should see his son
坐在发廊的吹风机下读家政杂♥志♥
under a beauty shop hair dryer reading Good Housekeeping.
他们说的一个字都不能信
Can't believe a word they say.
不过我现在感觉好点了
Well, it makes me feel better
因为我们不是第一对为此争吵的父母
that we're not the first parents arguing about this stuff.
也许从西部时代就出现过这种问题
It probably goes all the way back to the Old West.
对不对 警长先生
Ain't that right, Sheriff?
也许是的
Well, I reckon so.
妓♥女♥小姐
Madam Prostitute.
我是位拓荒女 别执着了
I'm a pioneer woman. Sheesh. Let it go.
好吧
Fine, fine, fine.
等纪念日的时候再玩那个
Maybe for our anniversary.
对不起 之前泰迪的事我不该擅自行动
I... I'm sorry for going behind your back with Teddy.
凯特的事我也知道错了
Me, too, with Kate.
-自作主张真的不行 -你说得对
- Going rogue is a bad idea. - You're right.
所以我们以后不能再那样了 好吗
So we're not gonna do that anymore, right?
好
Right.
主要是有几百部恐怖片
Well, there's hundreds of scary movies,
我不敢一个人看
and I'm too afraid to watch them alone.
到时候分情况讨论吧
We'll go case by case.
好
Fair enough.
你卷发时期的照片还有吗
Hey, you got any pictures of you with that perm?
没了
No. No.
没了 我都烧了
No, I burned them all. u202d
真可惜 要是有的话 说不定会有奖励呢
That's too bad. You might get lucky if you did.
我知道有一张放在哪里
I know exactly where one is.
早上好啊 朋友们
Morning, fellas.
今天真美好
What a day, huh?
你们见过这么蓝的天吗
Have you ever seen a sky that blue?
某人终于打起精神了
Well, somebody sure has cheered up.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表