剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
让我们再次欢迎安迪·伯恩斯
Let's hear it again for Andi Burns.
你跟他们说过 担心我在这里工作
So you told them you were worried about working with me.
说真的 当我听你说出来以后
To be honest, when I hear you say it,
我觉得不太像我会说出来的话
it doesn't sound like something I'd say.
对吗 兄弟们 给我证明一下
Right, guys? Back me up here.
我们还是有史以来第一次提前收工呢
Wow, we finished early for the first time ever.
我们赶紧回家陪家人吧
Let's rush right home to be with our families.
好吧
Okay, fine.
如果我确实有担心 也是因为
If I was worried about anything, it's that...
你太喜欢追根究底了
it's that you like to dig into things
谈论别人的感受
and talk about people's feelings.
这是为什么 那是为什么 为什么 为什么 为什么
Why this? Why that? Why? Why? Why?
你为什么这么介意
Why does that bother you so much?
在家里 这很好
At home it's great,
完全可以忍♥受 是很好的
it's tolerable, it's great.
但在这间办公室里 我们希望让事情和善又肤浅
But in this office, we like to keep things nice and shallow.
否则 你会惹来一堆麻烦事
Okay? Otherwise, you open up a whole can of worms
就不能把工作做完了
and we don't get any work done.
相信我 那两个人 麻烦可多了
And believe me, those two guys have got a lot of worms.
我不希望耽误工作进程
Well, I don't want to get in the way of work.
好的 我可以肤浅
Okay, I can be shallow.
我的好老婆
That's my girl.
把大唐的裸女日历挂回去
Put Don's nudie calendar back up
我不会问他为什么喜欢了
and I won't ask why he likes it.
就算它清楚地暗示了有深层问题
Even though it's a clear indication of deeper problems.
太好了 在洛厄尔的抽屉了
Great. I-It's in Lowell's drawer.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我知道 那个日历有点过分了
Yeah, I-I know. That calendar's a little much.
我们可以跳过十一月
We'll skip December.
圣诞婆婆肯定不会像那样拿扳手的
Mrs. Claus does not hold a wrench like that.
不 不 看这个
No, no. Look at this.
这是洛厄尔一个月前租公♥寓♥的租约
It's a lease for an apartment Lowell rented a month ago.
他为什么要租公♥寓♥
Why would he rent an apartment?u202d
他有房♥子 有妻子 有孩子
He has a house with a wife and kids.
你觉得他会不会和珍分开了
Do you think he and Jen split up?
他情绪怎么样 还行吗
How's his mood? Does he seem okay?
这些不是肤浅的问题 亲爱的
H-- These are not shallow questions, honey.
在这里 我们喜欢的问题是
Okay? Around here, we like to stick to stuff like,
那加的是什么酱
"What kind of sauce is that?"
对不起 你说得对 我同意
Sorry, you're right, I agreed.
谢谢 好了
Thank you. All right.
现在 让我们工作吧
Now, let's get to work, huh?
好吧 我刚刚同意的那件事
Okay, that thing I just agreed to?
我不想再继续了
I don't want to do that anymore.
你必须去跟洛厄尔谈谈
Um, you have to talk to Lowell.
可这不关我们的事 好吗
But it's none of our business.Okay?
如果他想谈 他已经说了
If he wanted to talk about it, he would've talked about it.
也许他觉得说不出口呢
Well, maybe he doesn't feel comfortable talking about it
是因为你没有给他说出口的机会
because you don't make him feel comfortable talking about it.
你知道你现在这是在干嘛吗
You know what you're doing right now?
你在惹麻烦
You're opening up a can of worms.
你知道麻烦会引来什么吗
And you know what worms catch?
事情的真♥相♥
The fish of truth.
瞧你那得意的样子
Look how happy you are with yourself, huh?
仿佛在说你的话说得通一样
It's like your face thinks what you said makes sense.
抱歉 亚当 你必须去跟洛厄尔谈谈
I'm sorry, Adam, you have to talk to Lowell.
这事没有别的选择
There's no other choice.
选择多了
There's lots of other choices.
比如 忽视它 这就是我的选择
Like ignoring it. I choose that choice.
我就说他们第一天就会出问题
I told you there'd be trouble on day one.
交钱吧 小子们
Pay up, shorties.
用小士力架抵行吗
Will you take a mini Snickers?
当然可以
Damn right I will.
洛厄尔租了间公♥寓♥
Lowell rented an apartment.
这种事一般是婚姻出问题了
That's the kind of thing people do
才会发生的
when their marriage is breaking up.
去关心一下你的朋友
So go check on your friend.
你知道我们今天什么工作都没做 对吧
You know we got no work done today, right?
这就是为什么
This is why I was reluctant
我抵触你来办公室
for you to come to the office.
所以现在是抵触了
Oh, so now it's reluctant.
从担心变成抵触了
It's gone from worried to reluctant.
别听我的用词 让我说话
Stop listening to my words and let me talk.
好 你想说话 跟洛厄尔说去
Okay, well, if you want to talk, go talk to Lowell.
去跟他谈谈心 再回来跟我汇报
Share your feelings with him and then report back to me.
我不想这么做 我跟他一起工作
I don't want to do that. I work with him.
对啊 他是你的工作家人之一
That's right, he's part of your work family.
这是妻子编出来的词
That is a phrase that a wife made up,
根本没有这种东西
That's not a real thing.
好吧 但你不好奇吗
Okay, but aren't you curious
他为什么组间公♥寓♥
why he rented an apartment?
不 我从来不好奇为什么
No, I am never curious why.
当NASA的人在太空航行地面指挥中心喝醉后
When the NASA guys were boozing it up in mission control
某人说我们去月球吧 没人问为什么
and someone said let's go to the moon, nobody asked why.
好吧 你不一定要去和洛厄尔谈
Okay, you don't have to talk to Lowell.
我们可以坐下来聊聊 你为什么不愿意去
We can just sit here and talk about why you don't want to.
我去
I'll go.
再给你讲个航♥天♥故事
Another piece of space history for you.
他们之所以想去月球
The reason those guys wanted to go to the moon
是因为他们都结婚了
is they were all married.
我不懂我为什么要来洛厄尔的公♥寓♥
I don't get it. Why do I have to come to Lowell's apartment?
再也不许有人问我为什么了
Nobody gets to ask me why anymore.
你太紧张了 是不是需要杯苹果汁之类的
You're so tense, maybe you need an apple juice or something.
我带你来 是怕万一安迪说对了
I brought you with me just in case Andi's right
洛厄尔情绪不稳定
and Lowell's all emotional.
你就像个吉祥物 让他看你解解闷
You're like a funny thing for him to look at.
就是这里
This is it.
好 那咱们走吧
All right, let's do this.
你我一起 兄弟连心
You and me together, brother.
亚当 你怎么找到我的
Adam. How'd you find me?
我们来看看你是不是还好
We came to make sure you were all right.
- 我们是谁 -我和...
- Who's we? - u202dMe and...
人呢
What?
我去车里等你 你可以的
I'll be in the car. You got this.
安迪发现了你的租约 所以她觉得
Andi found the lease to this place and thinks maybe
你和珍是不是分开了
you and Jen split up or something.
是吗 没事 我挺好的
Oh. Well, everything's great.
我就知道 当然没事
I knew it. Of course it is.
我和珍只是想尝试一下分居的感觉
Jen and I are just exploring the adventure of marital separation.
你们确实分开了
You did split up.
你为什么没跟我们说呢
W-Why didn't you say anything?
这只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
其实就是家里出了点小问题
More of a housing glitch than anything.
小问题就是每次我靠近家里 她就会把我赶走
The glitch being she chases me away when I go near our house.
好吧 发生了这样的事
Okay. Uh, that sounds like something
你可能会想分享一下你的感受
you might want to share feelings about.
我准备好了 来吧 跟我说吧
I'm ready. Do it. Just do it.
我不想谈这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
我没有什么感受
There are no feelings here.
很好 那太好了
That's good. Great.
像个男人一样憋在心里
Keep it inside like a man.
你这里有啤酒吗
Hey, you got any beer?
我们可以喝一杯庆祝一下你的独♥立♥
We can celebrate your independence.
-我只有淡啤酒 -完美
- I only have light beer. u202d- Perfect!
淡啤酒 因为君子之交淡如水 对吧
Light beer, because we keep it light, huh?
你就是住在这里吗
This is where you're staying?
很舒适
It's cozy.
我在那里吃饭
I eat there,
在那里静♥坐♥
I sit there,
有时候 会走到那里
sometimes, I walk over there,
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表