剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Eh, it's not big, but it's heavy.
帅呆了
Nice. u202dYeah.
你看吧
You see?
所有人都需要偶尔出逃一下
Everyone needs to bust out once in a while.
我的错 是出逃的时候没有带着你
My mistake was not busting you out with me.
好贴心
That's sweet.
也许我应该带你跟我一起
And, you know, maybe I should've
去看看65台电视
taken you with me to watch the 65 TVs.
我很想看看那支遥控器
I would like to check out that remote.
超♥市♥还有一个小时才关门
You know, Target's open for another hour.
我们出发
Let's do it. u202dYeah.
孩子们 我们出去一趟
Oh, h-hey, kids, uh, we're going out to run some
大人有重要的事要忙
very important adult errands.
专业提示 如果你把电视的角度调好了
Pro tip, if you angle the TVs just right,
是可以在床具区看到的
you can watch it from the bed department.
娶到你我真是走运了
I am so glad I married you.
-各位早啊 -早啊 亲爱的
- Morning guys. - Morning honey.
安迪 我知道你生亚当的气了
Andy, I know you're upset with Adam.
这周 我已经开始学会享受新生活了
But this week I started to enjoy my new life.
他们去我家 真的帮助很大
Having these guys there really helped.
这话去跟玛茜讲讲
Go tell that to Marcy.
我昨天晚上是在门廊的秋千上睡的
I had to sleep in the porch swing last night.
别担心 洛厄尔 我和亚当好着呢
Don't worry Lowell, Adam and I are good.
好了 我有东西要写
Alright, I have some paper work to do,
如果找我 来推土机的挖斗里
so you need me, I'll be in my bulldozer
你为什么要出去
Why would you go out there?
你可以在这里工作啊 在你的新桌子上
When you can just do your work here, on your new desk.
没错 我发明了墨菲隐藏桌
Yeah, I invented the murphy desk
墨菲隐藏床的认真工作的小♥弟♥弟♥
the Murphy bed hard working little brother.
我喜欢 现在我是这个团队正式的一员了
I love it. Now I am officially part of the team.
谢谢亲爱的
Thanks honey.
墙洞 墙桌
Yeah. Wall Hole, Wall Desk
我脑子里的墙 现在真是火力全开啊
I mean the wall part of my brain is really firing right now.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表