剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
如果他不会说英语
Well, if he doesn't speak English,
很难再他嘴里套出有用的信息了
it's gonna be hard to get any useful information out of him.
他会说英语
Oh, he speaks English.
帕特里克 我需要你的配合
Patrick, I need you to cooperate.
我们想用正当手段跟你谈
We want to do this the right way.
这种人不懂"正当手段"
Guys like this don't understand the "Right way."
艾琳
Eileen,
小心点 我还没解除那些
careful -- I haven't disarmed those yet.
我知道 如果这个激活了
I know. How long would it take
你需要多久解除它
for you to disarm this if it was triggered?
30秒 但是你想
Like, 30 seconds. But what do you plan...
帕特里克 你要告诉我你们带幽灵去哪儿
Patrick, you're gonna tell me where you were taking The Ghost.
要不然 我就把你炸成碎片
Or I'm gonna turn you into puzzle pieces.
好了 好了 我说 我说
All right, all right, I'll talk, I'll talk!
凤♥凰♥特工接到了奎恩
Phoenix agents picked up Quinn where you left him.
很高兴你能解除那个装置 小麦
And I'm glad you were able to disable that device, Mac.
并不是凤♥凰♥标准审问过程
Not exactly standard interrogation practice for the Phoenix.
不是 但是很有效
Nope. But it was effective.
但他能告诉我们的只是
Yeah, but all he was able to tell us was
把幽灵带到城外的一间仓库里
they were taking The Ghost to some warehouse outside the city.
莱丽 你还有多久
Riley, how far out are you?
20分钟
20 minutes.
我想让大家知道
I want everyone to know...
刚刚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry for back there.
我知道你们的机构不会
I understand your organization doesn't condone
做出这种事 只是
that kind of behavior. It's just...
我父母死时 我才8岁
I was eight when my parents died.
我爸爸是工程师
My dad was an engineer,
因为他的工作我们搬去了伦敦
and his job relocated us to London.
对我和我妈妈来说很难调整
You know, it was tough for me and my mom to adjust,
但我们尽力了
but we were making the best of it.
然后有一天
Then one day,
我从学校回到家 听到我父母争吵
I came home from school and heard my parents arguing.
我就坐在门口听着
So I just sat by the door listening.
就在那时 有个男人
And that is when a man
在我们公♥寓♥外面的走廊里大喊
started yelling in the hall outside of our apartment.
"出去 快跑"
"Get out. Run."
然后有东西爆♥炸♥了
And then something exploded.
我在医院里醒来
I woke up in the hospital.
英国警♥察♥把我从废墟中拉出来
The British police had dragged me out of the rubble,
而我活下来了
and I survived.
但我的父母没有
But my parents didn't.
那个男人在走廊里喊"出去"吗
And the man in the hall yelling, "Get out"?
那就是"幽灵"
It was The Ghost.
英国的检测确认了炸♥弹♥是他的
British tests confirmed the bomb was his.
为什么"幽灵"的
Why would The Ghost
目标在你那栋楼里
be targeting someone in your building?
我觉得他不是
I don't think he was.
我觉得他用一间公♥寓♥当成是工作室
I think he was using an apartment as his workshop.
英国当天在全伦敦抄查
Oh, the British conducted raids all over London that day.
他们觉得"幽灵"被雇佣来
They thought The Ghost had been hired
解决城市里的某名目标
to take out a target in the city.
或许幽灵以为他们的搜捕险些要成功了
Maybe The Ghost thought the raids were getting too close.
或许炸♥弹♥引爆是一起意外
Maybe the bomb going off was an accident.
我知道之前我越界了 我很抱歉
I know I crossed the line earlier, and I am sorry.
但是我执着于
But I have been obsessed
抓捕"幽灵"这么久
with catching The Ghost for so long,
要看着他就这么溜走就
and to just watch him slip away just...
我知道你理解执念
I know you understand obsession.
你教官的死
Your mentor's death.
佩尼亚的死
It wasn't Pena's death
不是我对"幽灵"有执念的原因
that started my obsession with The Ghost.
在佩尼亚被杀的前两天
Two weeks before Pena was killed,
幽灵的一枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
one of The Ghost's bombs went off,
杀死了12名无辜的人
killing 12 innocent people.
六名儿童
Six children.
我刚到国内三个月 那是一个夏天
I had only been in-country for three months, it was summer.
我们从城市各处收到电♥话♥
We were getting calls from all over the city.
到处都是炸♥弹♥
There were bombs... everywhere.
"一千起简易爆♥炸♥装置的一天"已过八小时
他们称之为"一千起简易爆♥炸♥装置的一天"
Later, they called it "The Day of 1,000 IEDs."
在窗边的地上发现一支小雷♥管♥
Got a small cylinder on the floor by the window.
天花板上还有三个
Three more on the ceiling.
尽快叫一支防爆组来
Need EOD, ASAP.
我们已经拆除了多少 41枚了吗
We've already defused, what, 41?
对 这些跟那种基本的
Yeah. And it's not like these are your basic
拼拼凑凑 在网上查的简易爆♥炸♥装置不一样
slap together, look up on the Internet IEDs.
他们比我们在阿富汗看到的炸♥弹♥
They're far more advanced bombs that anything we've seen
还要高级
here in Afghanistan.
这里由我们负责
Hey, guys, we got this one.
一定是搞错了
Must be a mix-up.
我以为我们负责加德兹的这个区域
I thought we were working this section of Gardez.
可能是我们的错
Probably our mistake.
已经连续37个小时了
Going on 37 hours straight.
我们之前还在路边解除了一枚非常隐蔽的
Pulled a real nasty one out of the curb earlier.
你还要人帮忙吗
Well, you want another set of hands?
29号♥拆弹队员
Cutter 29.
我们还有更多简易炸♥弹♥装置 11区
We got two more IEDs. Sector 11.
尽快需要你的帮助 部队遇袭
Need you ASAP. Troops taking fire.
小麦 该我们了 你是对的
Mac, that's us. ?You're right.
祝你们好运 伙计们
Good luck, boys.
几个小时后
A few hours later...
一枚炸♥弹♥在那条街上爆♥炸♥
a bomb went off on that street...
杀死了12名无辜
killing 12 innocent people.
一定还有第二枚
There must have been a second device there,
但爆♥炸♥物处理组没查到了
and that EOD team missed it.
小麦和我那天晚上创下了公♥司♥记录
Mac and I set a company record that night.
拆解了126枚炸♥弹♥
126 devices defused.
我们记得的 是爆♥炸♥的那枚
The one that went off... that's the one we remember.
废弃车♥臣♥仓库
事态即将白热化
这是奎因说
This is the warehouse
他们带"幽灵"去的那间仓库
Quinn said they were bringing The Ghost to.
所有人退后 查理和我去 检查
Everybody stay back, Charlie and I will go... check for...
怎么了 小麦
What is it, Mac?
大楼起火了
The building is on fire.
我能感觉到热气 但我看不到任何火焰
I can feel heat, but I don't see any fire.
是甲醇火
It's a methanol fire.
它燃烧成蓝色 在日光下几乎看不到
It burns blue. It's almost invisible in the daylight.
无色而且几乎无烟
Invisible and nearly smokeless.
无烟表示没有人发现并打给消防部门
No smoke means no one notices and calls the fire department.
"幽灵"一定是燃烧残留
The Ghost must be burning whatever he left behind
来掩盖他的踪迹
to cover his tracks.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
火需要氧气才能燃烧
Fire needs oxygen to burn.
二氧化碳会把房♥间中的氧气排挤出去
The CO2 will force the oxygen out of the room.
他要在火中开一条路
He's making a path through the fire.
-太疯狂了 -那就是麦凯弗
- That's insane. - ?That's MacGyver.
他在里面点燃了
He's burning barrels
成桶的工业化学物
of industrial chemicals in there.
随时可能爆♥炸♥
They could go up at any second.
退后 我要处理炸♥弹♥
Get back, I'm gonna get the bombs.
这些是运输文件
These are shipping documents.
他们要把几千加仑的化学物运到某个地方
They're sending thousands of gallons of chemicals somewhere.
这些文件上的地址都被烧掉了
The address has burned off these pages.
巴黎
Paris.
幽灵去了巴黎
The Ghost is going to Paris.
法国 巴黎
就是这
This is it.
幽灵寄出化学物品的收件地址
The location where The Ghost shipped the chemicals.
一间机械工厂
A machine shop?
炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者会将他们的工作间藏在这类地方
Bomb makers like to hide their workshops in places
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表