剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Go away.
他会付出代价
He will,
让他上庭受审就行了
just let him stand trial.
走法律程序
Let justice run its course.
不 我不想再经历庭审
No. I won't live through another trial.
你以前是好人 朱尔斯 你还能变回好人
You were a good man, Jules. You still can be.
不 那个好人死了
No. That good man died
那晚死在车里了
that night in the car.
你不是杀人犯
You're not a murderer.
每次你有机会
Every time you've had a chance
杀帕瑟的手下时 你都没动手
to kill Passer's men, you haven't.
你只是电晕他们
You merely stunned them.
你不想杀任何人 因为你不是那样的人
You don't want to kill anybody because it's not who you are.
我没想杀那个人
I didn't mean to kill that man.
种子库里的那个人
The one in the seed vault.
我不知道他会在那里
I didn't know he was going to be there.
他发现我了
He caught me,
一切都失控了
and everything got out of control.
那么多计划 那么多年 我的人生
All this planning, all these years, my life.
我不能功亏一篑
I couldn't let it all be for nothing.
不会的
And it won't be.
我们会把他抓起来 但如果你
We will take him in, but if you...
如果你在他的家人面前杀了他 他孩子面前
if you kill him in front of his family, his kids?
那你就真的会变成和他一样的恶魔
Then you really will become the same monster that he is.
所以别这么做 朱尔斯
So don't do this, Jules.
拜托了
Please.
伊莉斯不会希望你这么做的
Elise wouldn't have wanted this.
帕瑟会为他的罪行付出代价
Passer will pay for his crimes.
拜托你 不管怎样
Please, for what it's worth,
种子库里那个人 帮我跟他的家人说对不起
the man in the seed vault, tell his family that I'm sorry.
我会的
I will.
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
天使之城
多亏了你们
Thanks to you,
我们找回了朝鲜被盗的种子
we've recovered North Korea's stolen seeds
避免了国际性事件
and averted an international incident.
卡尔的家人已得知凶手被抓获了
Karl's family has been notified that his killer has been caught.
不仅如此 亚瑟还达成了协议
Not only that, but Arthur cut a deal.
他会供出他所知道的
He's gonna give up everything
有关帕瑟和组织的一切
he knows about Passer and the organization.
看来帕瑟要在监狱里蹲很久了
Looks like Passer's going away for a long, long time.
那朱尔斯呢
What about Jules?
他会进监狱
He'll be going to jail.
卡尔的家人也需要正义
Karl's family deserves justice as well.
博兹 你在吗
Boze, you in here?
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
你还好吗
Everything okay?
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked
跟踪了你♥爸♥爸
and followed your dad.
你有发现
You found something.
一开始 没有
At first, no.
直到我找你们一起去的餐厅的
It wasn't until I talked to his usual waitress
女服务员谈过后 才得到一些答案
at that diner you both go to that I got some answers.
我说服了她 把他的事告诉我
I convinced her to tell me what's happening with him.
然后呢
And?
你最好先坐下
You should sit down.
肿瘤科
输液室
博兹就是不放弃 对吧
Bozer doesn't give up, does he?
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么要保密 为什么不告诉我
Why keep it a secret? Why not just tell me?
你想想
Well, think about it.
我刚回到你的生活中
I'd just dropped back into your life,
想和你建立关系 什么关系都行
wanted a relationship, any kind of relationship.
不想要你就因为我得了癌症而原谅我
Didn't want you to forgive me just 'cause I had cancer.
爸爸
Dad.
我们已经好好相处了快一年了
We've been good for almost a year now.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以告诉我的 然后我就可以...
You could've told me, and then I-I could've...
可以什么 解决我的问题
Could've what? Fixed me?
我不是任务 小麦
I'm not a mission, Mac.
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your dad.
总能做些什么的
Can always do something.
不管我还剩多少时间
Whatever time I have left,
我都想和你一起度过
I want to spend it with you,
用来了解我的儿子
getting to know my son.
因为老实说 这是...
Because, frankly, this is...
这是一个你解决不了的问题
this is one problem you can't fix.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表