剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
没错 可他生气时才会变身
That's right. When he's angry.
你可不想见识我生气的样子
You don't want to see me when I'm angry.
好吧 好吧 真是说不过你
Okay, all right, all right. You got me.
好了
All right.
还带了枕套来
Oh, got the pillowcase.
好了 陌生人给的糖可不许要哦
All right. Don't take candy from strangers.
博兹
Bozer.
你不能这么大把大把地发糖
You can't be giving out handfuls of candy.
我们是来潜伏的
We're supposed to blend in,
不是来跟街坊邻里处关系的
not be the house with a line around the block.
好不好 小甜豆
Okay, sugar snap?
我只是本能地想过个万圣节 小宝贝
Well, I just can't deny my Halloween instincts, snookums.
怎么了
What?
不知道
I don't know.
跟你假扮夫妻很容易
Being fake married to you is easy,
可是跟丽安娜 就不一样
but, you know, with Leanna, it's just, it's different.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我好像不能真正卸下心防
I feel like I can't really let my guard down.
很正常
Well, that's normal.
你们还在相互了解的阶段
You guys are still getting to know each other.
不止这个原因
It's more than that.
我总觉得如果她看到真实的我
It's like I'm always wondering if she's gonna see the real me and...
会不会转身就走
decide to bail.
博兹
Bozer, look,
你们会慢慢地相处得越来越融洽
you guys are gonna get more comfortable with time.
就算她不喜欢真实的你
And if you show her the real you
那也是她的问题
and she doesn't like it, that's on her.
听你假老婆一句话 你棒极了
Take it from your fake wife: you're pretty awesome.
快来看看
Check this out.
我没见过这台笔记本
I've never seen this laptop before.
没有连接屋里的无线网
It's not connected to his Wi-Fi network,
并且和他的任何设备
and there's no reference to it
都没有联♥系♥
on any of his other devices.
藏于地板下的神秘笔记本电脑
A secret laptop he hides in his floor?
的确是储存数据的好地方
That's exactly the kind of place you'd keep stolen data.
但这是气隙电脑 只有插上数据线
But it's air-gapped, so the only way to get a look
气隙电脑 不以任何形式与互联网联接的电脑
才能看到硬盘里的内容
at what's on the hard drive is to physically plug into it.
捣蛋鬼们按门铃的时候
He leaves the laptop unguarded every time
他都会毫无警惕地走开
trick-or-treaters ring his doorbell.
可以借着万圣节的机会摸进去
Halloween is the perfect cover for a little break-in.
但他敷衍孩子的时间
Yeah, but he only spends, like,
每次都不会超过三十秒
30 seconds with each group of kids.
我需要更多时间
I'm gonna need more time.
好吧 我有个计划
Okay, I got a plan.
但需要人支援
But I'm gonna need some backup.
你的动作好温柔 玛丽贝尔
You have a gentle touch, Maribel.
我可能要换个牙医了
I may have to switch dentists.
别管他 你做得不错
Ignore him. You're doing great.
我们不会打扰你很久的
We'll be out of your hair pretty soon, okay?
我昏迷了多久
How long have I been out?
大约一个小时
About an hour.
我们离撤离点还有3.2公里
We still have two miles to exfil,
所以我想造个装置
so I figured I'd build something
好让这位暴♥力♥的同学能配合一些
to keep our violent friend over here in line along the way.
聪明
Smart.
缩短连接电池和接触器的电线
You know, if you shorten the wires from the battery to the contacts,
-可以减少电阻 -我知道
- it reduces the resistance. - Yes, I know,
你说得没错 但我需要长点的电线
and that is true, but I needed the extra slack
来设一组串联电容器 用于存储电量
to set the capacitors in series to store the charge.
听着
Look,
很抱歉把你卷进来
I'm sorry I got you into this mess.
你收到戈麦斯将会进城过节的情报
You got intel that Gomez was coming into town to celebrate
决定亲自拿下他
and decided to take him off the board.
鉴于之前他给你造成的威胁
Given the threat that he poses to you--
说实话
and I-- it makes sense, and...
我很钦佩
and I appreciate it.
各位 她应该快清理完了
Okay, fellas, I think she's about done with his cleaning.
我们最好快点安好装置
So the sooner we get that contraption on him, the better.
以免他又耍什么花招
I don't want him getting any wild ideas.
好 我们快点
Okay, let's do this quickly.
好了 完成
All right, here we go.
戈麦斯 别看这电池不大
Don't let that small battery fool you, Gomez.
伤人的不是电压 而是电流
It's not the volts that hurt, it's the amps.
每次按钮按下
Those electrodes will deliver upwards of five milliamps
这个电极板能输送五毫安电流到你胸口
into your chest every time someone presses the button.
就像电♥棍♥一样
It's like wearing a Taser.
只要你不老实 我们就电你
You get out of line, and you get zapped.
要我给你演示一下吗
Would you like a demonstration?
来拿 看你能不能够着
Go for it. If you can reach it,
拿到刀你想做什么都行
you can do whatever you like with it.
拜托
Please.
该轮到我了吧
Tell me it's my turn.
你觉得呢 戈麦斯 要他再来一次吗
What do you say, Gomez? Should I let him use it,
还是你听懂了
or do you get the picture?
马蒂
Hey, Matty.
这边快好了
Almost done packing up.
准备出发去撤离点了 怎么了
Ready to head to exfil. What's going on?
小麦 我不知道怎么回事
Mac, I don't know how,
戈麦斯的手下正朝你们去了
but Gomez's sicarios are inbound to your current location.
为防止他们追踪信♥号♥♥ 我早就关了你们的通讯
I killed your comms in case they traced your signal,
-你们得马上离开 -他们来了
- but you got to get out of there right now. - They're coming.
他们怎么会知道我们的位置
How the hell did they know where we were?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我必须通知他们
I had to call them.
不然戈麦斯不仅会杀了我
Gomez won't just kill me, he'll...
我全家都得遭殃
he'll murder my whole family.
你们不了解这里的保命法则
You don't know what's it like to live here.
你说得没错 我们不了解
You're right. We don't.
很抱歉把你卷了进来
And I'm sorry to involve you into this,
但是 请把枪放下
but please, put down the gun.
你做得很对 玛丽贝尔
You're doing the right thing, Maribel.
枪口对准他们
Just keep the gun on them,
我会让你全家衣食无忧
and I'll make your family rich.
别这样 你知道
Come on. Y-You know
别信这恶魔的鬼话
better than to take this monster at his word.
放下枪
Put that down now.
别动
Stop moving.
他们把这里包围了
They're surrounding the building.
停
Alto.
过吧
Pase.
我们得趁还能走 走得越远越好
We got to get as far away as we can while we can.
没错 但我们要担心的不只是他的手下
Yeah, but it's not just the sicarios we got to worry about.
要是玛丽贝尔小可爱通风报信
If sweet little Maribel here would drop the dime on us--
无意冒犯 那这城里的所有人都会追杀我们
no offense-- then anybody in this city could be onto us.
玛丽贝尔坐巴士出城了
Maribel took a bus out of town,
给她家人打了电♥话♥ 他们也出城了
called her family, told them to do the same.
很高兴牙医没事
Well, I'm glad to hear the dentist is nice and safe,
但这边的三位朋友依然被困在这里
but the three amigos are still good and stuck here.
马蒂发来信息了
Matty texted.
撤离点暴露了
The exfil's blown.
拉欧拉的人
La Ola sicarios
正满城寻找直升机
are on the lookout for choppers anywhere around the city.
你们应该现在放了我
You should let me go now.
这样至少你们
At least give yourselves
还能在我的人找上你们前 先跑一步
a head start before my men hunt you down.
伙计 来
Come on, man, just,
就电一下 好吗 我付钱
just one good zap? Please? I'll slip you some cash.
马蒂应该能找到别的撤离办法
Well, Matty should be able to find us another ride out of town.
她会的
She's gonna try.
但我们不能干等在这里默默祈祷 伙计
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表