剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
I actually just transferred from State, so...
很显然你对材料学掌握得很好
And you clearly have a grasp of the material.
为什么还要选这门课
Why are you taking the course?
你的其他课程都已经满了
All of your other lectures were full
而且我们有很多共同喜好
and you and I share interests in a lot of the same causes.
是吗
Do we?
没错
Yeah.
我们周一的时候再聊吧
Well, we're gonna have to pick this up on Monday.
我可以再问你一些问题吗
Uh, it would be great if I could ask you a few more questions.
不行 我得走了
Well, um... no, I really... I have to go.
你要是待在这会更好
It would be better if you stayed.
小麦 那是爆♥炸♥声吗
Mac, was that an explosion?
对 朗博试图逃跑
Uh, yeah. Lambeau tried to make a run for it.
我让你拖住他 不是弄晕他
I said stall him, not stun him.
我两样都做到了 他不会有事的
Well, I did both. He'll be fine.
他是我们要找的人吗 他神神秘秘的
But is he our guy? He was acting shady.
试图用显微镜攻击我
Tried to hit me with a microscope.
肯定是有原因的
Well, there's a reason for that.
他是有罪 但不是征募潜伏特工
He is guilty, just not of recruiting sleeper agents.
他在盗用公♥款♥
He's been embezzling department funds
把钱挪到了他的账户
to funnel to his radical causes.
难怪他要跑
Explains why he ran.
他一定以为你是卧底警♥察♥ 小麦
He must have thought you were an undercover cop, Mac.
所以我们白忙一场
So we're back at square one.
还有更糟糕的
Actually, it's worse than that.
在调查朗博期间
While we were looking into Lambeau,
我收到了另一条警报
I just got another alert.
征募者发出了另一封邮件
Our recruiter just sent out another e-mail.
也就是说未来24小时内将有事发生
Which means something's going down in the next 24 hours.
好了 你们有没有查到是哪位学生
All right, people, tell me we ID'd the student that received
收到了征募者的最新邮件
the recruiter's latest e-mail.
我能找到的只有
The closest I can get is pinpointing the hub
邮件被打开所在地的集线器地址
on the network where the e-mail was opened.
应该是在一栋宿舍楼里
Which should lead us to a dorm,
应该能帮我们缩小疑犯的搜查范围
which would help us narrow down our suspects.
就是这 我找到地址了
There. I got a physical address.
哪栋宿舍楼
Which dorm is it?
这不是宿舍楼
That's not a dorm.
那是ZKT兄弟会
That's the Zeta Kappa Tau frat house.
我们的邮件接收者
Most likely, our e-mail recipient
很可能就是兄弟会的一员
is a member of that frat.
如果我们能查出他们的身份
So, if we can identify them,
应该就能找出是谁发出的邮件
it may lead us to whoever sent the e-mail.
兄弟会有16名成员
The Zetas have 16 members.
每一位成员都有可能接收邮件
Any one of 'em could have received that e-mail.
那我们怎么确定
Okay, how do we figure out
哪一位成员才是我们要找的人
which frat brother is the right brother?
我们只需要看看
We just need to find the one
谁的电脑上有这封邮件
with this e-mail on his computer.
说得容易
Easier said than done.
我们又不能大摇大摆从门口进去
We can't just waltz to the front door
无声无息地检查全部16台电脑
and expect to get private time alone with all 16 computers.
其实可以 今晚屋子里都是人
Actually, we can. Tonight, the house'll be packed.
现场DJ表演
投杯球
就在今晚
免费啤酒
来参加派对吧
莱丽能借机混进去 然后搜查所有电脑
Should give Riley enough cover to slip in and search the computers.
派对能让所有人混进去
It'll give us all enough cover.
你们可以帮我一起搜查
You guys can help me search.
只需要在每一台电脑上插一个这个
All we have to do is plug one of these into each computer.
我可以在里面写一个编程
I can program these to auto-run a search for
自动搜索征募者的邮件地址
the recruiter's e-mail address.
上面的LED灯闪红色 代表"不是"
The LED will glow red for "no"
如果找到邮件 就会变绿
and green if it finds the e-mail.
是时候在派对上秀一下我的博士学位了
Time to show off my PhD in party!
伙计 我想死这个了
Man, I missed this!
没错 没错 动起来 动起来
Yeah! Yeah, get it, get it, get it. Yeah.
大家... 都是这么玩的吗
Is this... normal?
当然了 我原来每个周末都会参加
Hell, yeah! Went to one of these every weekend.
你可不是那个男孩
You ain't the boy.
集中注意力 各位
Stay focused, guys.
这里到处都是人
There are people everywhere,
很难不知不觉地溜进寝室再出来
way too many to be sneaking in and out of bedrooms.
同意 我们需要分散注意力
Agreed. We need a distraction.
做点能吸引所有人注意的事
Something big enough to get everyone's attention.
博兹 是时候来打破你的个人纪录了
Boze, I think it's time you broke your old personal best.
等等 什么个人记录
Wait. What personal best?
实际上
As it turns out,
博兹真的很擅长倒灌啤酒
he has an almost inhuman ability to do a keg stand.
是吗
Oh, really?
那晚伊始 博兹还是个普通新生
Back in the day, Bozer started the night as just another freshman.
在1分52秒过后
One minute and 52 seconds later,
他就成了神
he was a god. ?
真厉害啊
I'm impressed.
是啊 我也吓到了
Yeah. Me, too.
有些人就是天生有才啊
?I guess some people are just born with a gift.
这个天赋还正是我们现在需要的
A gift we need right now.
拜托了 伙计 我们需要你的超能力
Come on, man. We need your super powers.
倒灌一桶啤酒是唯一一件
Crushing a keg is the only thing
能长时间吸引人们注意力的事
that'll keep these people distracted long enough
这样我们才能靠近那些电脑
so that we can get anywhere near those computers.
拜托了
Come on.
你觉得怎么样
What do ya say?
-现在是酒鬼博兹时间了 -没错
- It's Boozer time. - Yeah, it is.
加油 加油 加油 加油
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
好了各位 听好了
Okay, everybody, listen up.
我叫博兹
My name is Bozer.
-我来到这个世界上有两个理由 -两个理由
- And I was put on this planet for two reasons. - Two reasons!
一是为了喝啤酒 二是为了教你做人
To drink beer and kick ass.
教你做人
Kick ass!
我才不管那面菜鸟墙上写着什么
See, I don't care what that lame-ass wall of misfits say,
我才是倒灌啤酒之王
I am the keg stand champ.
给我听好了 艾伦·卡... 卡...
You hear me, Alan Kam-- Kam...
-卡明斯基 -就他说的那个人
- Kaminsky. - What he said.
你要输了
You're going down.
今晚我们就要加冕新王
Tonight we're crowning a new king!
上啊
?Go.
一 二
One, two...
好了 开始行动
All right, we need to move.
虽然这个DJ的品味很差
Well, DJ Kev-Dog might have criminally bad taste in music,
但他不是我们要找的人
but he's not our guy.
塞斯的电脑上没有 不是他
That's a no on Seth. Not our guy.
你们最好快点 就当是为了博兹了
You guys better hurry, for Bozer's sake.
22, 23, 24, 25.
好了马蒂 你可以从名单上划掉扎克和德鲁了
Okay, Matty, you can cross Zack and Drew off the list.
好的 收到
Okay, got it.
小麦
Yo, Mac.
兄弟 你肯定想不到我现在在哪
Buddy. You would not believe where I am right now.
听起来你要么在舞厅 要么在上动感单车课
Sound like you're in a dance club. Or a spin class.
你这个时候上什么动感单车课啊
What the hell are you doing taking a spin class right now?
是兄弟会派对
Try frat party.
但这次是为了任务
But it's for an op.
听起来你那比我这好玩多了
Well, it sounds like you're having a lot more fun than I am.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
成为科尔顿家族的一员不是你的梦想吗
Aren't you living your dream of being a Colton?
话是没错 但现在这个梦想已经变成噩梦了
Yeah, well, that dream has now become a nightmare.
你干了些什么
What did you do?
我搞丢了要抓的人
I kind of lost the skip.
-杰克 -但我得为自己说两句
- Jack. - Yeah, but in my defense...
科尔顿家族想偷走莱丽
Listen, the Coltons are trying to steal Riley, man,
他们想让她离开凤♥凰♥基金会 为他们工作
as in leave the Phoenix, work for them
做一些像路易斯安纳那次的案子
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表