剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
我想着不能留他在森林里
Figured I shouldn't leave him out there.
谢谢 我们很担心他
Thank you. He really had us worried.
谢谢你们 再次抱歉
Thank you. And sorry again for the whole
踹开了你家的门
kicking in your door thing.
但烟酒和危险品管理局会赔偿的
But the ATF will reimburse you.
很高兴你们看到了我们的帖子
I'm just glad you saw our post.
-什么帖子 -网帖
- What post? - ?Online.?
我们本来还打算发传♥单♥
We were gonna put out fliers, too,
我们在把他可爱的照片
but you sent us an e-mail
发布到社区网站后 二十分钟内
within 20 minutes of us posting his cute little photo
就收到你们发的邮件
on the neighborhood site, so...
我们没有发过邮件给你们
We never e-mailed you.
那会是谁发的
Then who did?
好了大家 我们得走了 快点
All right, guys, we gotta move, now! Come on.
大伙 我们麻烦了
Guys, we got a problem.
后面更多人 来吧 这边走
There's more in the back. Come on, this way.
这边 我们走
This way. Let's go.
戴西 他们是你在港口见到那些吗
Desi, did those guys see you at the port?
不 不是他们 怎么了
No, those are different guys. Why?
你好 有什么能帮到你的
Hi. How can I help you?
对了 你们是来拿狗的
That's right, you're here for your dog.
我是珍妮弗
I'm... Jennifer.
他还在你这吗
Do you still have him?
当然了 进来吧
Of course. Come on in.
你们的狗真可爱
Your dog is such a sweetheart.
我女儿很难过 不能把他留下
My daughter's so bummed we can't keep him.
他在哪
Where is he?
我们把他放在浴缸里
We put him in the tub.
他一路上弄得满身泥
He was just so muddy from the trail.
觉得我们该给他洗个澡
Figured we'd give him a quick bath.
这边
This way.
怎么样了 玛利亚
How we doing, Maria?
都上车了 准备出发
Loaded and ready to go.
我怎么这么没礼貌
Where are my manners?
都没给你们倒杯水
I didn't even offer you guys a glass of water.
我们赶时间 能不能带我们去接狗
We're in a hurry, so if you just take us to our dog...
当然 没问题
Sure. No problem.
只是觉得你们可能会口渴
Just figured you might be thirsty.
就这样
That's all.
这些能用吗
Will these work?
他们只有这些 你必须用起来
This is all they had, so you gotta make it work.
交给我吧
Then I will.
好了 这个做好后 你要把它贴上去
Okay, when this is done, I need you to stick it
越靠近交流发电机越好
as close to the alternator as possible.
要用它干扰电荷
It needs to interfere with the electric charge.
好了 玛利亚
All right, Maria.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
凯莉 该把狗擦干了
Kelly, time to dry off the dog.
狗的主人来了
The owners are here.
如果他还有点湿也没关系的
If he's still a little wet, it's fine.
我们只想看看他 确保他没事
We just really want to see him and make sure he's okay.
明白 让我看一下
Totally get it. Let me just check.
他不在这
He's not in here!
麦凯弗 该你了
MacGyver, you're up.
玛利亚 快走
Maria, go.
我看到狗了
I got eyes on the dog!
狗跑掉了
Dog's getting away!
漂亮的锁喉
Nice sleeper hold.
谢谢
Thanks.
玛利亚 你还好吗
Maria, are you okay?
-麦凯弗 -从车上下来
- MacGyver! - Get out of the van!
情况不妙
That's a no.
麦凯弗
MacGyver!
大家没事吧
Is everyone okay?
没事 他们不知道从哪冲出来
Yeah. They came out of nowhere.
把我们逼下马路
Forced us off the road.
小麦 怎么了
Mac, what happened?
有人埋伏我们
We were ambushed.
这家人都没事
The family's okay,
但走私犯把玛利亚和科迪带走了
but the smugglers got away with Maria and Cody.
什么 什么意思 把玛利亚和科迪带走
What? What do you mean, got away with Maria and Cody?
我以为他们是想杀了科迪
I thought they were trying to kill Cody.
那可能是我们错了
Well, we must have been wrong.
既然他们带了捕狗器来
They clearly wanted to capture him
很显然是想抓到他
since they brought a control stick.
-但为什么呢 -问得好
- But why? - Good question.
马蒂 你能从空中定位吗
Matty, you got eyes in the sky?
不行 我不能迅速把卫星调配到你们那边
No, I couldn't task a satellite to your location fast enough.
我们需要卫星吗
Do we need a satellite?
不能继续用小麦的射频识别追踪器
Couldn't we just find Cody again
找到科迪吗
using Mac's fancy RFID tracker?
可以 但是有更快的办法
Yeah, we could. But there's a quicker way.
你们说他们发邮件回复
You guys said that those men responded
你们发的走失狗狗的帖子是吗
to your lost dog post by e-mail, right?
你可以通过邮件追踪他们吗
?Can you track him using the e-mail??
我可是莱丽 你刚认识我吗
I'm Riley, have we met?
你拿着
Here you go.
我需要你的手♥机♥
I just need your cell phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
找到他们了
I got 'em.
如果莱丽没错 他们把科迪带到这了
莱丽永远不会错
邮件来源
旧金山 尤利卡 霍桑街西3935号♥ 邮编95501
凤♥凰♥基金会
邮件是从这里面发送的
The e-mail definitely came from this building.
快点
Hurry up.
马蒂 我看到走私犯了 但是
Matty, I definitely see the smugglers, but...
没有科迪和玛利亚
no Cody and Maria.
他们在干什么 小麦
What are they doing, Mac?
他们在把包装好的武器装起来
They're placing wrapped weapons into containers.
好了 玛利亚和科迪在他们手上
All right. They got Maria and Cody.
用枪指着他们
They've got them at gunpoint.
-说吧 -小麦 我派出战术小队了
- Go. - ?Mac, I've got a tac team en route.?
他们还有二十分钟到达
They're 20 minutes out.
快让他干活
Get him to do his thing.
压力太大 他就没办法行动
He doesn't perform well under pressure.
不是这样做的
That's not how this works.
那你就让他找
Make it work.
快找
Find it.
快找
Find it.
快找
?Find it.?
快找
Find it.
等等 他们并非想杀科迪
Wait. They never planned on killing Cody.
而是要绑♥架♥他
They were gonna kidnap him
让他帮他们填补操作上的漏洞
so that he could help them shore up holes in their operation.
玛利亚说科迪是她搭档过的
Maria said Cody's the best detection dog
最厉害的探知犬 对吧
she's ever worked with, right?
如果他们找到掩盖武器的气味的方法
If those guys find a way to mask the scent
让他闻不出来
of their guns from him,
他们就可以在世界各地走私武器
they'll be able to smuggle weapons anywhere.
不仅仅是枪♥支♥
This is bigger than just guns.
如果他们成功骗过科迪
If they succeed at fooling Cody,
他们就可以把任何东西运进我们国家
they could bring anything into our country.
毒品 化学武器
Drugs, chemical weapons,
生物武器 核武器
biological weapons, nuclear weapons.
是的 我们知道 博兹 情况很糟糕
Yeah, we-we get it, Bozer. It's bad.
-你惹恼他了 -把狗拿过来
- You're upsetting him. - Get the dog.
如果你控制不了你那破狗
?If you can't get your mutt under control,?
你就没有利用价值了
you're of no use to us.
我们现在得冲进去
We need to get in there, now.
小麦 那是爆♥炸♥吗
Mac, was that an explosion?
是的 仓库着火了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表