剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
《百战天龙》前情提要
Previously on MacGyver...
你戴好
Take this,
一定要戴着回来找我
and then make sure you bring it back to me.
趴下
Get down!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
戴着我的乔治·华盛顿面具的人是谁
And who is this guy wearing my George Washington mask?
别动
Stay.
我还不知道你叫什么名字
I still don't know your name.
魔多克
Murdoc.
爸
Dad!
爸爸要在这儿停一下
Daddy has to make a quick stop.
喂
Hello?
-吉尔 -小麦 怎么了
- Jill? - Hey, Mac. Where are you?
听说你在找我
Heard you been looking for me.
吉尔
Jill.
有人告诉我你回来了
Someone told me you're back in town.
我很希望咱俩能见见
I really do hope we can see each other.
加州 洛杉矶
你居然还留着这个
I can't believe you still have this thing.
说实在的 你居然还住在这里
Frankly, I can't believe you're still living here.
你好 麦凯弗
Hello, MacGyver.
非得动手吗
We really got to go through the motions?
咱俩都知道结局是什么
We both know how this is gonna end, okay?
无论你怎么打
No matter how many blows you land,
我拔出枪 最后你都得听我的
I'm gonna pull out my gun, and you'll do exactly what I say.
不如我们直接跳过这部分
How about we just skip to that part, huh?
好吧
Okay!
能给我倒杯水吗
Any chance I could get a glass of water?
想杀我就动手吧 别磨蹭
If you're gonna kill me, do it now. Don't drag it out.
杀你 我不是来杀你的 麦凯弗
Kill you? I'm not here to kill you, MacGyver.
我来是想找你帮忙
I'm here 'cause I need your help.
所以没有水给我喝了是吧
So I guess that's a no on the water, huh?
我儿子卡西安被绑♥架♥了
See, my son Cassian was kidnapped.
是的 我以前集团的成员抓了他
Yeah. One of the members of my failed little collective took him.
你不是把集团的人都杀光了吗
Thought you killed all of them.
我试过 你不都知道吗
Oh, I tried. But wouldn't you know?
我放跑了一个人 结果我儿子被他绑了
The one guy whose ticket I didn't punch nabs my kid.
我真应该先杀他的
I should have started with him, hmm?
这是过滤水吧
Is this filtered?
你是来谈你儿子还是水的
Are we here to talk about my water or your son?
绑♥架♥卡西安的人叫本杰明·刘
Cassian's kidnapper is a guy named Benjamin Liu.
刘是前中国秘密警♥察♥
Liu's former Chinese secret police.
很危险 很暴♥力♥
Very dangerous. He's very violent.
我以前还很佩服他这点
The things I used to respect about him.
刘要了赎金
Anyhoo, Liu's ransom demand just came in.
五百万 不然就撕票
$5 million, or Cassian dies.
你有五百万 为什么不给他
You have $5 million. Why not pay the ransom?
给了他也救不了卡西安
Paying him won't bring Cassian home.
这不是钱的问题
This isn't about money.
刘想引我出去 好杀了我
Liu is trying to lure me out so he can execute me.
那就去救你儿子 对你而言小事一桩
Then go save your son. You're more than capable.
谢谢你夸我 好小伙儿
Thanks for the compliment, Boy Scout.
但我昨天试着去救他了
But, see, I went to do that very thing yesterday,
结果发现卡西安被关的地方戒备森严
and it turns out Liu is keeping Cassian in a place
跟堡垒差不多
that might as well be a fortress.
而你就是那把能打开所有门的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
You are the magic key that's gonna unlock all the doors.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
是因为吉安 对吗
This is about Jill, isn't it?
我知道我杀了她
I knew my killing her
刺痛了你
was gonna be a sticking point for you.
但卡西安是无辜的 麦凯弗
But we are talking about an innocent child, MacGyver.
你真能眼睁睁看一个十岁孩子死掉吗
You really gonna let a ten-year-old boy die?
你看 我就知道你会不忍♥心
You see? Knew you were gonna be on the fence about this.
我理解你的立场
I appreciate your position.
确实很难抉择
It's a toughie.
但是麦凯弗 我很在意你
But you see, MacGyver, I care about you so much
我都帮你想好了
that I went ahead and made it a lot easier
这样你就好做决定了
for you to make your decision.
我就知道这会帮你改变想法
I knew that would help you change your mind.
新百战天龙
第三季第六集
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
-你也收到小麦的信息了 -所以我才来
- You get the text from Mac, too? - That's why I'm here.
他找我们来 自己却不出现
So he calls a meeting, then doesn't show up?
各位好
Hola, amigos.
小麦呢
Where's Mac?
他发信息说在战情室见
He just texted me to meet him in the war room.
怎么 他还没来吗
What, he's not here yet?
真奇怪 我给他打个电♥话♥
This is weird. I am calling him.
语♥音♥信箱
Went right to voice mail.
未知来电
肯定是他了
Well, that's got to be him right there.
只有我们知道这里的号♥码
Nobody has this number but us.
怎么了 伙计
Hey, what's up, man?
小麦 你在哪
Mac? Where are you?
各位 抱歉 我得出去一趟
Hey, guys. Sorry, I got to leave town for a while.
我得跟别人办点事
I got to go do something with someone.
出什么事了
What's going on, dude?
"别人" 得了吧 麦凯弗
"Someone"? Come on, MacGyver.
我才不是别人
I'm not just someone.
你们好 凤♥凰♥小队
Hello, team Phoenix.
真想念你们啊
Boy, have I missed you guys.
特别是你 博兹
Especially you, Bozer.
你跟那个疯子在一起干什么
What are you doing with that lunatic?
杰克
Now, now, now, Jack.
没必要骂人
There's no need for name-calling.
我刚要说
I was just about to get to that.
我和麦凯弗要去自驾游
See, MacGyver and I, we're going on a little road trip.
只有我们俩
Just the two of us.
没有邀请你们
None of you are invited.
魔多克的儿子被绑♥架♥了
Murdoc's son has been kidnapped.
我要帮他找到卡西安
So I'm gonna go help him find Cassian.
我知道你们很担心
I knew you guys would be worried
我没有来工作 但相信我 不会有事的
when I didn't show up for work, but trust me: I'll be fine.
但我需要你们保证
But I need you guys to promise
你们不会来找我们 好吗
that none of you will come looking, okay?
-我们不会同意的 小麦 -不可能
- No one in this room is gonna agree to that, Mac. - No way.
我保证不会杀了他
I promise not to kill him,
只要你们离我们远点
so long as you all stay very, very far away.
行吗
Mm-kay?
但只要我发现你们跟踪我
But I catch so much as a whiff of a tail
或是杰克偷偷接近我
or Jack trying to sneak up on me,
我就会杀了他 你们明白规则了吗
I'm gonna break that promise. Are we clear on the rules?
我才不会遵守你的规则 "魔头"
I don't follow your rules, 'Doc.
杰克 不要跟踪我 向我保证
Jack, do not follow me. Promise.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
是吗
Yeah...
信♥号♥♥丢失
我们是出现幻觉了吗
Did we just enter The Twilight Zone?
到底为什么他会跟魔多克一起行动
Why in the hell would he be working with Murdoc?
只有当小麦别无选择时
The only way Mac would go anywhere with Murdoc
他才会跟魔多克走
is if he didn't have a choice.
你什么意思 马蒂
What are you saying, Matty?
我觉得可能魔多克抓到
I'm saying that I think Murdoc
小麦在乎的人
has someone that Mac cares about.
纳莎
Nasha.
-博兹 -这就查
- Bozer. - On it.
我追踪了 他们在长滩
I ran a trace. They're in Long Beach.
加州 长滩
长滩 好极了 马蒂派战术小队
Long Beach. Okay, good, good. Matty, tac team.
等等 杰克
Hold on, Jack.
道尔顿 站住
Dalton, stand down.
听着 他现在真的有危险 马蒂
Hey, he's in real danger right now, Matty.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表