剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Look, Mac, you know I hate second-guessing you,
但你确定这是最佳选择吗
but are you sure this is our best option?
很遗憾 博兹 这是我们的唯一选择
Unfortunately, Bozer, it's our only option.
马雷克已经在白俄♥罗♥斯♥了
Mareks is already in Belarus,
这意味着我们已经落后了
which means we're already way behind.
如果要救杰克 我们就要先到藏货点
If we want to save Jack, we got to get to the hiding spot first,
也就是说 从陆路潜入不可行了
which means infil by land is out.
我们追不上的
We'd never catch up.
大家别担心
Hey, guys, don't worry.
他们的防空导弹打不到我们
We're well above the range of their antiaircraft fire.
待在飞机上的我们没什么好担心的
I'm not worried about those of us staying on the plane.
我担心你们两个要跳伞的疯子
I'm worried about the two lunatics who are about to go...
博兹 我们会没事的
Bozer. We're gonna be fine.
我保证
Promise.
我们降落过程中会遭受持续攻击
We're gonna be taking fire the whole way down.
为了增加我们活着着陆的机率
To maximize our chances of actually reaching the ground alive,
离地610米后再打开降落伞
don't deploy until 2,000 feet.
-这样着陆很危险啊 -没错
- That's not gonna make for a very fun landing. - That's true.
但如果我们过早地打开降落伞
But if we deploy too early,
我们两个就不太可能活着着陆了
there won't be much of us landing at all.
我被击中了 重复 我被击中了
I'm hit. Repeat, I'm hit.
好吧 也许博兹说得对
Okay, maybe Bozer was right.
只有疯子才会跳进交火之中
Only lunatics will jump into a cross fire.
我被缠住了 打不开备用伞
I'm tangled up! Can't pull my reserve!
我把你主伞切断的同时 你把备用伞打开
As soon as I cut your main, pull your reserve!
近地警告
着陆速度过快
着陆速度正常
好样的 金毛小子
Good job, Blondie.
孩子
Son.
好了伙计们 继续朝这个方向走
All right, guys. Maintain your heading.
马上就到了
You're almost there.
就在下个山丘后面
It's just over the next hill.
GPS位置
(54.59,30.32)
怎么了
Something wrong?
刚才发生的事 你不打算聊聊吗
We're not gonna talk about what just happened?
你已经谢过我了
You already thanked me for saving you.
不 我是想感谢你来着
No, I tried to thank you.
你把刀还给我之后就走了
You hand me back my knife and walk off.
在我们那儿 这叫做"既节"
Where I come from, that's called a brush-off.
-是拒绝吧 -无所谓
- You mean a blow-off. - ?Whatever.
我想说 在我每次想跟你交流的时候
All I'm saying is, ignoring me every time
你都无视我 真的有些心累
I try to engage with you is getting a little tired.
好吧
Okay.
我们找个方法把杰克和马雷克分开
How about we find a way to separate Jack from Mareks
然后打道回府 此事永不再提 如何
and then we go home and never speak again?
伙计们 谈心大会先缓一缓
Guys, this little therapy session is gonna need to be put on hold.
我们追踪到了一辆卡车
We're tracking a truck.
正朝你们开过去 离你们16公里左右
It's headed your way. Ten miles out.
如果你们想救杰克
If you would like to save Jack,
现在就要想出个办法来
you need to come up with a plan right now.
你去救杰克
Get Jack.
我来分散他们的注意 撤离点见
I'll distract them. Meet you at exfil.
小麦 你怎么来了
Mac. What are you doing here?
中情局九年前就把钻石藏起来了
The CIA hid the diamonds nine years ago,
如果你走进教堂 马雷克会杀了你的
so if you go into that church, Mareks is gonna kill you.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Seriously? - ?Yeah.
好吧 我今天可不想死
Okay, well, that is the last thing on my list of stuff I want to have happen today.
-接下来怎么办 -赶紧走
- What's the plan? - Get the hell out of here.
好吧 你带路
Yeah, lead the way.
小麦回来了
Mac is back!
再见到你简直太高兴了 兄弟
You have no earthly idea how good it is to see you again, homie.
我也是 伙计 但我得问你
Yeah, feeling's mutual, pal, but I got to ask you,
你怎么跟马雷克搞到一起去了
this working with Mareks, what's that about?
一言难尽
Uh, it's complicated.
-这叫什么回答 -是真的
- That's a terrible answer. - It's the truth.
我实话告诉你 这几个月你不在
And I'll be honest with you, it's been a dark few months
我的世界都昏暗了
not having you around, brother.
现在你来了 我的生活都发光了
You've really brightened my day here.
接近撤离点
与此同时 在废弃的教堂里
他骗了我
He lied.
道尔顿
Dalton.
道尔顿 我知道你听得到
Dalton. Dalton, I know you can hear me.
马雷克 钻石挖得怎么样啊 小子
Yo, Mareks. How goes the diamond hunting there, kid?
你知道钻石不在这里
You know they are not here.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
不好受吧
It kind of sucks for you, huh?
不远万里过来 却什么都没有
Coming all this way for nothing?
道尔顿 别让我找到你
Dalton, when I find you...
找到我又怎么样
You'll do what? You'll do what, huh?
你要弯下腰亲我的屁♥股♥吗
You'll bend over and kiss my keister?
发火啊 硬汉 你输了
Pucker up, tough guy. You're a loser.
顺便说一句 交易取消了
And by the way, the deal's off,
拜拜咯
so adios.
道尔顿 道尔顿
Dalton! Dalton!
-他人呢 -不知道
- Where is he? - ?I-I don't know.
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure this is the spot?
是啊 地图上撤离点就是这里
Yeah, this is the dropped pin. This is, this is exfil.
他应该已经到了才对
He should be here by now.
但问题就是 他不在
Yeah, only one slight little problem, dude, he isn't.
我们浪费了太多时间了 我们走吧
We've wasted too much time. Let's get out of here.
我们不带着他 直接走吗
Are we really just gonna leave without him?
拜托 至少给他打个电♥话♥啊
Come on, man. At least give him a call.
打吧
Go on.
是我 你在哪儿呢
Yeah. Where are you?
他和我在一起
He's with me.
再过一会儿
And soon...
你也会的
you will be, too.
你将会因为非法入侵我的国家而受到惩罚
And you will learn the penalty for trespassing in my country,
无论你是谁
whoever you are.
你是奥列格·瓦季姆 对吗
Hey, hey, this is Oleg Vadim, right?
我是杰克·道尔顿 很高兴认识你
Uh, Jack Dalton here. Nice to meet you.
我就是那个罢黜了马雷克 让你上位的人
I'm the guy that deposed Mareks for you.
不用感谢我 不客气
No reason to thank me. You're welcome. You know,
我在想 既然你现在能掌权
I was kind of thinking since I'm the only reason
都是我的功劳
you're even in power in the first place,
或许你可以帮我们个忙
maybe you could do us a solid
别杀我们的朋友 怎么样
and-and not kill our friend. Sound good?
我没在开玩笑啊
That wasn't supposed to be a joke.
瓦季姆 你想要什么
Vadim, what do you want?
已经没有商量的余地了
There will be no deals.
非法入侵白俄♥罗♥斯♥的敌方战斗人员都将被处决
Enemy combatants who trespass into Belarus are executed
无一例外 也就是说
without exception, which means
我要杀了你的朋友
I'm going to kill your friend.
听着 瓦季姆 做个简单交易吧
Look, Vadim, I'll make this simple.
只要你毫发无损地交出我们的朋友
You turn over our friend unharmed
我们就会把罗曼·马雷克交给你
and we'll give you Roman Mareks. ?
罗曼·马雷克已经死了
Roman Mareks is dead.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
这你就错了 哥们儿
That's where you're wrong there, homeboy.
马雷克可还活蹦乱跳着呢
Mareks is very much alive and well.
而且他现在还打算招一队雇佣兵
And he's currently planning o-on buying an army
去你那儿打个招呼
of mercenaries to drop by your palace, say hello,
顺便让你血溅当场 篡个位什么的
spill your blood and get his old job back.
-你撒谎 -不不不
- You're lying. - No, no, no.
我可没骗你 不信你看看新闻
I'm not lying. Check the news.
有个俄♥罗♥斯♥军械库被盗的新闻
That Russian depot that was just raided?
那是马雷克和他的手下在偷枪
That was Mareks a-and his boys stealing guns.
那可是很多很多枪
Lots and lots of guns.
等到马雷克的军队都配齐了枪♥械♥
When Mareks gets that army to go with those guns,
你觉得要过多久
how long do you think it's gonna be
他就会找上门呢
before he's knocking at your door?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表