剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Someone who knew we had Murdoc at the black site.
这个范围就非常小了
And that's a very, very short list.
回牢房♥里去
Get back in that cell.
这还用你说
Don't have to tell me twice.
你听到那些枪声了吗 维尔特
You hear those bangs, Wilt?
那些低沉而优美的枪声
Those are the melodic bass notes
来自赫尔曼的SPAS-12霰弹枪
of Helman's Franchi SPAS-12 shotgun
正朝着我的牢房♥门口杀出一条血路
beating a bloody path to my doorstep.
现在不是你向我展示那些花哨枪名的时候
Now's not the time to impress me with fancy gun names.
我无意冒犯
Look, with all due respect
走廊外的战略"砖家"们
to the strategic expertise of Guard Number 7 in the hall,
留在原地绝对不是个好主意
staying put is a supremely bad idea.
把他赶出去
Get him out of here!
还击
Return fire!
在你身后
Behind you!
我很庆幸我们不再是活靶子了
I'm glad we moved past the sitting duck stage.
如果我们想活下来
We're gonna need some major firepower
就需要一些重火力武器
if we're gonna, I don't know, survive.
你现在还想让我给你把枪是吗
Now you want me to give you a gun, too?
如果你想活下来
Only if you want to keep breathing.
条件很诱人 但绝对不可能
Tempting, but no chance in hell.
那你有什么计划
What's the plan?
重新集♥合♥ 重新集♥合♥
Regroup, regroup, regroup!
我还在想
Still working on it.
跟着我
Follow me.
我的天 尼克还在干这行 一步也没落下
Boy. Old Nick is still at it, hasn't lost a step.
你确定自己不需要额外的人手
Sure you don't want an extra set of hands
来为我好朋友的到来做好准备
for when my good friend shows up?
他很快就到了
And he will soon.
魔多克 我现在可能处于崩溃的边缘
Look, I may be on the verge of a nervous breakdown, Murdoc,
但我还是会算数的
but I can still do math,
我可知道一个带枪的疯子总比两个好
and I know that one armed psychopath is better than two.
我们各执己见吧 那你有什么计划 队长
Agree to disagree. So what's the plan, Capitan?
我们穿过那道门
Okay, we're gonna go through that door...
来 我带你们离开这
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
快来
Come on.
魔多克 我们需要用东西把门挡住
Murdoc, we need something to block the door.
然后怎么办 拜托 维尔特
And then what? Come on, Wilt,
我们是一条船上的人
we're in this together.
现在是生死攸关的时候 维尔特
It's Waterloo time, Wilt.
不管你接受与否 我们的命运是捆在一起的
Like it or not, our fates are intertwined.
除非你想让咱们一起死
So, unless you want us to both be buried on the same day,
把我的铐子打开 好吗
let me off the leash, okay?
快点
Come on.
好吧
All right.
感觉真好
That feels nice.
只是吓唬一下你
Just kidding.
还有多久
How much longer?
五分钟内在黑牢楼顶降落
We'll touch down on the black site's roof in five minutes.
我期待这一刻很久了 丹尼斯
I've been waiting so long for this, Dennis,
下决心让自己活下去 直到可以向你复仇
willing myself to live long enough to pay you back.
我可以想象你打开邮件之后是什么感觉
I can only imagine how you felt when you opened that e-mail
有人雇了你来杀我
hiring you to kill me.
就好像圣诞节早上
Like Christmas morning
和我的生日在同一天
and my birthday all rolled into one.
你太激动了 都没有去想
You're so excited, you didn't even stop to wonder
别人是怎么找到我的
how someone managed to find me.
我有的是理由不去想这个问题
I got ten million reasons not to care how.
我终于有机会可以亲手把你变成一具尸体了
I was finally gonna get to turn you into a corpse.
其他的事情都无所谓
The rest is just background noise.
马蒂 你肯定想不到
Matty, you're not gonna believe this.
我找到了那台一个月前支付给赫尔曼一千万
I found the computer that sent Helman's $10 million payment
去杀魔多克的计算机
a month ago to kill Murdoc.
那台计算机就在黑牢里
It's in the black site.
什么
What?
-这怎么可能呢 -我不知道
- How is that even possible? - I don't know.
卡西安上次探访不是在一个月前吗
Wasn't Cassian's last visit to the black site a month ago?
是的
Yes.
我才刚开始认识这家人
Now, I'm just getting to know this family.
先澄清一下
Just to be clear,
我们不是在假设卡西安雇了一个人
we're not suggesting that Cassian hired a hit man
去杀掉他父亲 对吗
to take out his father, right?
不 是魔多克
No. Murdoc.
是魔多克雇了赫尔曼
It was Murdoc who hired Helman.
是我雇的你
I hired you.
我把你引到这里
Yeah, see, I brought you here
是为了彻底干掉你
to finish you once and for all,
把你当作钥匙
and to use you as a key
来打开那些我打不开的门
to unlock all the doors that I knew I couldn't.
谢谢你 尼克 给了我自♥由♥
So thank you, Nick, for giving me my freedom.
现在...
Now...
我要给你自♥由♥了
I'm gonna give you yours.
你总是操之过急 丹尼斯
You've always been ahead of yourself, Dennis.
我真的希望你能和我一样享受这一切
I do hope you enjoy this as much as I will.
00B 胜
Double-O-Boze one,
世界上最伟大的杀手 败
World's greatest assassin, zero.
谁是世界上最伟大的杀手 他吗
World's greatest? Him?
太伤心了 博兹
That's just hurtful, Bozer.
老兄 闭嘴 给我找个东西把他绑起来
Man, shut up and find me something to restrain him with.
我的肩膀受了重伤 伙计
That's a nasty shoulder wound, buddy.
我以前从没见赫尔曼失手过
I've never seen Helman miss before.
我挺幸运
Yeah, lucky me.
不客气 魔多克
And you're welcome, Murdoc.
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 维尔特
Thank you, Wilt.
赶快动手吧 别折磨我了
Just hurry up and get it over with.
我不会杀了你的
I'm not gonna kill you.
你不会吗
You're not?
我不会
I'm not.
我知道尼克会找到黑牢
See, I knew Nick would find the black site,
杀出一条血路
carve a path,
让我逃了出去
let me walk right out the front door,
但我没想到的是 一对一对决
but what I didn't anticipate was the silver fox
银狐居然打败了我
getting the better of me mano a mano.
因为你 他才没能杀死我
You are the only reason he didn't send me to my great reward,
所以为了报答你
so to pay you back,
我会让你离开
I'm going to let you live.
让尼克在这个我待过的
You know, I think it's poetic justice
没有阳光的铁牢里度过余生
to let Nick live out the rest of his days
是对他最诗意的惩罚
down in this sunless box where I've suffered,
这样你就可以亲眼见证 对吧
so you could see to that, won't you?
为什么魔多克雇赫尔曼去杀自己
But why would Murdoc hire Helman to kill Murdoc?
因为他知道如果诱饵是自己
Because he knew that Helman would do anything it took
赫尔曼会不计一切代价
to find and attack the black site
找到并袭击黑牢
if he used himself as bait.
等一下
Wait a second.
这不是袭击
This wasn't a hit.
这是越狱
It was a jailbreak.
有只小鸟在跟着我们
We got a little birdie.
我看到魔多克了
I have a visual on Murdoc,
在29号♥公路上向西行驶
heading west on Route 29.
小麦和直升机正在紧追不舍
Mac and Oversight are in ground pursuit.
-博兹怎么样了 -他正在休息
- How's Bozer? - He's getting patched up.
他肩上挨了一枪
He took a blast of buckshot to the shoulder
而且他脑震荡了 但他会没事的
and he's got a concussion, but he'll be okay.
我们已经把赫尔曼拘留了
And we have Helman in custody.
只剩下最后一个需要被送进精神病院的疯子了
That leaves just one last lunatic to put back in an asylum.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 麦凯弗军团又来了 来吧
It's two-for-one night on MacGyvers. Come on.
准备好
All right?
来吧 老爸
Come on, Daddy.
你的瞄准技术和你的驾驶水平差不多
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表