剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
for color values, matching skin tones.
这么干的确有点缺德 但真厉害啊
I'm not saying any of this is okay, but, damn.
约瑟夫把有数据的硬盘
This is where Joseph locks the hard drives
都锁在这里
that have data on them.
但如我所说 唯一的钥匙在他那
But like I said, he has the only key.
没关系
Ah, don't worry about that.
关于溜门撬锁的事 对小麦来说
When it comes to locked doors, my boy Mac, here--
小菜一碟
he's undefeated.
那大家同不同意
So, after we have the hard drive,
我们拿到硬盘后
we're all in agreement,
偷偷瞄一眼"蜻蜓"是什么
we're definitely taking a peek at Dragonfly.
怎么样
Right?
马蒂会知道我们看过
Matty would know we looked.
-有莱丽的帮忙就不会 -也是呢
- Not if we get Riley to help. - Oh,you're right.
你怎么确定我会帮忙
What makes you assume I'd want to help?
那是你的强项嘛
I mean, that's what you do.
我就那么一说
I mean, I'm just saying.
匈奴马蒂
是马蒂
It's Matty.
她怎么给我打电♥话♥ 她从不打给我的
Why is she calling me? She never calls me.
该不会她知道我刚才在议论她
You think she knows I was just talking about her?
有可能
Yeah, probably.
马蒂 你好吗
Hey, Matty. How are you?
进展如何 博兹
In need of a status update, Bozer.
拿到参议员的硬盘了吗
Do you have the senator's drive?
你给的期限还是这么紧张
Your timing is terrifying, as ever.
是的 硬盘到手只是分分钟的事
Yes, we are seconds away from having the hard drive in hand.
好极了 一旦确定"蜻蜓"在硬盘里
Good. The moment you confirm Dragonfly is on that drive,
就立马赶去机场
I want you on your way to the airport.
收到
Copy that.
怎么了
What's going on?
约瑟夫来了
Joseph is here.
-博兹 -我回头再打给你 马蒂
- Bozer? - Call you back, Matty.
按道理他今天不会来的
He wasn't supposed to come today.
你们得躲起来
You have to hide.
躲
Hide?
跟你说吧 孩子
I hate to break it to you, kiddo,
杰克·道尔顿从不躲着任何人
but Jack Dalton doesn't hide from anybody,
尤其是叫约瑟夫的家伙
especially not dudes named Joseph.
拜托了 你们必须躲起来
Please. You have to.
如果他知道我把你们带过来
If he finds out I brought you here...
告诉我们躲在哪里
Just tell us where.
杰克
Jack...
好吧 事先说明 我拒绝过了
Okay, but for the record, this is under protest.
-快让开 -天啊
- Get out of the way! - Good God.
孩子们都睡在这里吗
What, these kids sleep in here?
欢迎 先生
Welcome, sir.
没少吧
I trust all is here.
拜托 小麦 我们得做点什么
Oh, come on, Mac. We got to do something.
我们如果冲动行事
Anything we do impulsively here
只会让他们过得更糟糕
could make their lives a lot worse.
还能比这更糟吗
Worse than this?
阿比娜说参议员的硬盘
Abina said the senator's drive
就在那堆硬盘中
was somewhere in that stack.
小麦 不能让他们拿到
Mac, we can't just let 'em take it.
我们不能在这里行动
We're not gonna make a move here
会危及到这些孩子的生命
and endanger these kids' lives.
干♥你♥们的活
Get back to work!
我们得去开面包车
We got to get to the van.
如果我们跟丢约瑟夫 就找不到硬盘了
If we lose Joseph, we lose the hard drive.
先等一下
Yeah, hold on now.
我们进来的道路开阔无阻
That road we took in here was wide open.
如果我们要跟踪他们 会立刻被发现
They'll spot us immediately if we try to follow 'em,
更别说开那辆"足球妈妈"面包车
especially in that soccer mom van.
那我们怎么办 就眼睁睁看着他们离开吗
So what do we do? Just let the reason we came here speed away?
阿比娜 你知道他要把硬盘拿去哪里吗
Abina, do you know where he's taking that hard drive?
知道 他家里
Yes. His house.
你能带我们去吗
Can you take us there?
可以 但你得给钱
I can, but it will cost you.
再次监视
约瑟夫宅邸外
阿比娜 以后要记住
Abina, for future reference,
这不是房♥子
that is not a house.
这是一座堡垒
That is a fortress.
是啊 压榨苦力和童工们
Yeah, a fortress paid for by poor people
用血汗钱买♥♥的堡垒
and the sweat of little kids.
同意
Agreed.
所以我们要怎么通过所有这些防护
So how are we gonna get past all of that
进到里面
and get inside?
小麦
Mac?
我不知道
I don't know.
暂时不知道
Yet.
好吧 让我捋清楚
Okay, so let me get this straight.
你们本来只需撬开锁
You were just one picked lock away
就可以拿到那个硬盘 但你们停手了
from retrieving that drive, but backed off?
现在硬盘在一个堡垒里
And now, it's being kept inside a compound guarded by
有四个瞭望塔和一支小军队看守着
four lookout towers and a small army?
没错
Yeah.
差不多就是这样 但我向你保证
That pretty much sums it up, but I assure you
刚刚那种情况下 不可能采取行动
that the circumstances made it impossible to make a move
-拿到硬盘 -把电♥话♥给我
- on the hard drive earlier. - Give me that thing.
马蒂 冷静
Matty, relax.
我们会把你的文件拿回来 好吗
We're gonna get your little file back, okay?
别担心 只是比我们最初预期的
Don't worry. It's just gonna be a little bit tougher
要困难一点点
than we originally anticipated.
说得好听 杰克
That's really great to hear, Jack.
那你告诉我 怎么拿
Now tell me-- how?
好啊
Okay.
不如你来说
Why don't you take that one?
谢了
Thanks.
还在解决细节问题
Still ironing out the details,
但听着 我知道我能翻过围栏
but... look, I know I can make it over the fence.
但瞭望塔又是另一回事
It's the lookout towers that are another story.
他们目之所及 毫无阻碍
They have sight lines in every direction.
我可以帮你们引开看守
I can move the guards for you.
抱歉 孩子 没有钞票给你
Uh, sorry, kid, okay? No more moola.
你已经榨干我们了
You already cleaned us out.
没事 我不要钱
It's okay. I don't want money.
如果我引开他们
If I do this,
我想跟你们回去
I want to come home with you.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me that thing.
你有没有
Did you, uh...?
你听到了吗 马蒂
Did you hear that, Matty?
是的 杰克 我听到了
Yes, Jack, I did,
尽管我很心疼这个女孩
and while I feel terrible for this young girl,
我不可能随便把一个公民
I can't just pull a random civilian
带离她的祖国
out of her home country!
-我不是说... -何况我不可能承认
- I'm not saying... - A country I can't even acknowledge
-我手下的特工现在就在这个国家 -我明白...
- that my agents are currently in. - Hey, I understand...
马蒂 听着
Hey, Matty, listen,
阿比娜是我们完成任务的关键
Abina's the key to accomplishing our objective.
没有她的帮助
Without her help,
我们可能就两手空空地离开了
we might as well just leave right now, empty-handed.
你到底有多想拿到硬盘里的东西
So exactly how bad do you want whatever's on that drive?
告诉这个小姑娘 我保证
Tell the young lady she has my word
我会尽我所能 把她带到安全的地方
I will do everything I can to get her somewhere safe.
对现在来说 这样的承诺应该够了
But that will have to be good enough for now.
谢谢 马蒂
Thank you, Matty.
我们会带你跟我们一起回家
Wheels are in motion to bring you home with us.
所以你打算怎么绕过那些看守
So what's your plan for getting past the lookouts?
约瑟夫
Joseph.
是我阿比娜 你快来
It's Abina. You have to come quick.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表