剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
爆♥炸♥袭击致八十一人遇难
据最新消息
We have just received word.
官方已确认在此次布达佩斯领♥事♥馆♥爆♥炸♥事件中
Authorities are confirming 81 dead in the recent explosion
共有八十一人遇难
at the Budapest consulate.
大量伤者被紧急送往
Dozens of victims have been taken
附近的医院救治
to nearby hospitals for medical treatment.
我接到消息就立马赶来了 出什么事了
Hey, man, I got here as soon as I could. What's going on?
他们搞错了
They got it wrong.
这次袭击吗
The attack? ?
对 他们宣称是恐怖袭击
Yeah. Th-They're claiming it was a terrorist attack,
但我敢打保票
but I'm telling you, man,
他们搞错了 是泰比留·科瓦奇干的
they got it wrong. It's Tiberius Kovac.
泰比留·科瓦奇
Tiberius Kovac.
克罗地亚的爆♥炸♥事件就是他指使的
He was behind the bombings in Croatia.
-我还以为他死了 -我也以为
- I thought he was dead, though. - Yeah, so did I.
我的三角洲小队已经追踪了他十二年
My Delta unit tracked him down for 12 years.
他是个无恶不作的人♥渣♥
He's a bad dude, man, the worst of the worst.
我以为我把他解决掉了
I thought I killed him.
但你一直没找到尸体 对吧
But you never found the body, right?
对 给你看个东西
Yeah, a-and then check this out.
有天
Then...
有人发给了我
somebody sends me
这张照片
this photo.
这是泰比留·科瓦奇无疑
Well, yeah, that's definitely Tiberius Kovac,
谁发给你的
but where'd you get that from?
不知道
?I don't know.
一开始我还以为是有人捉弄我
A-At first, I-I thought somebody was messing with me,
给我寄了张十年前的照片
sending me a photo from ten years ago.
然后我发现发照片的人在国内
And then I find out somebody in-country
说明科瓦奇还活着
sent this, confirming Kovac is alive.
这张照片的拍摄日期就在几天
This photo's from a few days ago, man.
-近期的照片 -是的
- This is recent? ?- Yeah.
所以说他还活着
So he's still alive?
但我还是一头雾水
But I-I still don't understand what this is about.
是这样
Okay, okay.
美国政♥府♥掌握了确切情报
The U.S. Government has actionable intel
科瓦奇一直在谋划针对美国和欧洲的
that Kovac has been planning terrorist attacks
恐怖袭击
against Europe and the United States.
他们正在组建特别小组追捕科瓦奇
They're putting together a task force to hunt him down.
这是继九一一之后最大规模的行动
It's the biggest operation since 9/11.
他们想让你参与行动
And they want you to be a part of it.
他们想让我组织这次追捕
They want me to lead the hunt.
我要在四十八小时内去报道
I report for duty in 48 hours.
明白了 算我一个
All right. Get me on the task force.
-不行 -让凤♥凰♥基金会也参与进去
- No. - ?Come on, get the Phoenix on this.
不行 伙计 抱歉
No, no, hoss, I'm sorry.
我做不到
I-I can't do that.
这件事有复杂的执行程序 我说了不算
It's above my head. This is a lean operation.
每个国家对特工的挑选都慎之又慎
Every country is hand-picking their own operatives
他们要的是一直在追捕科瓦奇的人
who's already been on the hunt for Kovac.
只有和科瓦奇交过手的人
They want, they want people that have
才能加入 懂我的意思吗
already dealt with this guy, you know what I mean?
听我说
And hear me out on this,
我希望你留在这
I really need you here.
凤♥凰♥基金会需要你
The Phoenix needs you.
好吧 我明白了
Yeah, no, I, I hear you.
只是有点接受不了你突然离开
It's just kind of hard to imagine you not being around.
其他人怎么说的
What did the others say?
我还没告诉其他人
I haven't really told them yet.
我想先跟你说
I-I wanted to tell you first.
所以你叫我来是为了
Oh, you invited me here...
和我的好朋友道别
To say goodbye to a good friend.
新百战天龙
第三季 第十四集
南美洲某处
我们认为...
马蒂尔达·韦伯
Matilda Webber.
旅途还舒适吗
I hope that your trip was comfortable.
窝在一辆没空调的破车里颠簸四小时
Four hours in an SUV with bad shocks and no air-conditioning.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
最好给你手下这几个人
And you may want to spring
喷喷除臭剂
for some deodorant for your boys.
坐我左边那个把我熏得够呛
The one to my left was a little ripe.
-抱歉 -少废话
- Apologies. ?- Save it.
带我来这干嘛
Why am I here?
有个忙要你帮
I need a favor.
我凭什么要帮你
And why would I do you a favor?
出去吧
Get out.
因为你会得到好处
Because of what you'll get in return.
说来听听
I'm listening.
我想要你帮我安全入境美国
I want you to provide me safe passage into the U.S.
我要去参加女儿的婚礼
so that I may attend my daughter's wedding.
阿朗佐
Alonzo,
你可是大型犯罪组织的头目
you're the head of a massive criminal operation.
你已经被国际刑♥警♥通缉了七年
You've been on Interpol's most wanted list
被联邦调查局通缉了五年
for the last seven years, the FBI's for five.
什么好处能抵得上让你重返美国
What could you possibly give up that would be worth the risk
所面临的风险
of letting you back into the States?
我自己
Me.
看得出你在怀疑 我能理解
I see that you're skeptical. I get it.
如果我是你 我也会有疑问
I would be, too, if I was in your shoes.
但我是认真的 我不想再东奔西跑
But I'm serious. I'm tired of running.
在过去的半年间
In the last six months alone,
有两次我险些遭到暗♥杀♥
I've narrowly escaped an assassin's bullet twice.
是时候了
It's time.
只有你是不够的
Just you is not enough.
要我同意的话
For me to agree to do this,
我还需要普埃布拉贩毒集团
I would need intel on the Puebla cartel,
福音公♥司♥和NPO的情报
Al Barakat, and the NPO.
你要放弃所有的客户
You would need to give up
以及你的整个集团
all your clients and your whole organization,
这些做得到 我就能帮你
and I'll make this happen.
除此之外
But short of that?
免谈
The answer's no.
没问题
That won't be a problem.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
为什么是我
Why me?
很简单
That's easy.
在所有我打过交道的联邦探员中
Out of all the federal agents that I've crossed paths with,
我知道你是唯一一个会遵守承诺的人
I know that you're the only one that would keep her word.
虽然的确如此 我要提醒你的是
And while that's true, I do need to remind you
我替山姆大叔[政♥府♥]工作
that I work on behalf of Uncle Sam.
而他不喜欢和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
He doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
但他会不会和一名
But would he negotiate with a father
想牵着独生女的手走进教堂的父亲谈判呢
that just wants to walk his only daughter down the aisle?
所以
So...
成交吗
do we have a deal?
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
你们怎么了
Hey. What happened to you guys?
你不像会临时不参加游戏之夜的人
Not like you to bail on game night last minute.
你知道的
You know,
跟两个人玩《妙探追凶》没什么意思
Clue with only two people isn't really a challenge.
对 真是不好意思
Yeah, sorry about that. The, uh,
我微波炉上的爆米花键坏了
popcorn button on my microwave was broken,
所以我得让小麦过来检查一下
so I had to have Mac come over and take a look at it.
好 那
Okay. That's...
那是可信的 对吧
...that's plausible, right?
你们知道规则的
Guys, you know the rules.
工作时间不要谈论游戏之夜
No talking about game night at work.
杰克
Jack,
你认得出这个人吗
do you recognize this guy?
认得出 这衣冠禽兽就是阿朗佐·欧韦拉
Yeah. That handsome devil is Alonzo Olvera.
没错
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表