剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
转化为把轮子和推车紧紧压向墙面的力
into the force keeping the wheels and cart tight against the wall.
你真的能造出那个吗
You can really build that?
我们去偷手提箱吧
Let's go get that briefcase.
你们真有趣
You guys are fun.
别担心 我懂
Don't worry, I got it.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
银墙科技
196, 197,
198, 199...
戴着丑帽子的家伙是第二百个进去的宾客
and the guy with the silly hat is the 200th guest to enter.
好了 我们上
All right, we're in.
你收到了吗 马蒂
You getting this, Matty?
嗯 我收到了
Yeah, I got it.
这是什么
What is that thing?
这是国际移♥动♥用户识别码捕捉器
It's an IMSI catcher.
它伪装成手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔 强迫区域内
It poses as a cell tower and forces all phones
所有手♥机♥与它连接
in the area to connect.
我们就能监控本地所有手♥机♥通讯了
It allows us to tap into all the local cell traffic.
顺利的话 我们能通过它筛查所有信息
Hopefully, we can use this to sift through all the texts
用关键词搜索程序找到卖♥♥家和买♥♥家
and ID the buyer and the seller by using a keyword program.
一旦找到了他们的号♥码 我们就能追踪他们
Then, once we have their numbers, we can track them
之后再派凤♥凰♥基金会的特工去抓他们
visually and send Phoenix agents to pick 'em up later.
不到一个小时交易就要开始了
You guys have just under an hour until the sale.
从前门到实验室
Should take about 30 minutes
应该要半小时
from the front entrance to the lab,
所以还有足够的时间
so plenty of time to get in position.
准备一下吧
Let's get ready.
还在洛杉矶的时候 我就一直想问
I've got a question I've been dying to ask since L.A.
你已经有家室了
Why are you still living the secret cat burglar life
为什么还要继续过这种当飞贼的生活呢
when you have a family at home?
人们总是会告诉新晋母亲
People tell new mothers that
不该放弃自己的爱好
they shouldn't give up their hobbies.
坚持下去只会让她们成为更好的母亲
That continuing them only makes you a better mother
和妻子
and wife.
做贼一直是我的爱好
Being a thief has always been my hobby.
但这只是隔靴搔痒
But it never... scratched that itch I had
无法满足我对更有挑战性的事的渴望
for something a bit more challenging.
但这件事可以
Doing this does.
你就没想过忽略这种渴望
You ever consider ignoring the itch and...
然后做个好人吗
going straight?
在我结婚之后 我试过了
Right after I got married, I tried.
但我很怀念这种感觉
But I missed it.
而且 我真的很擅长
Besides, I'm really good at it.
也许你该考虑换一个
Maybe you should consider a hobby
不会让你蹲大牢的爱好
that doesn't put you behind bars for more than a decade.
关键词记录器有发现了
The keyword logger just got a hit.
我们有麻烦了
I think we have a problem.
这条信息刚刚发出来
This text was just sent
十分钟后爆♥炸♥ 最小安全距离两英里
而且是从银墙内发来的
and it came from inside Silver Wall.
"十分钟后爆♥炸♥
"Ten minutes to clear.
最小安全距离两英里"
Minimum safe distance two miles."
最小安全距离 那是什么意思
Minimum safe distance-- what does that mean?
"围栏"的情报是错的
The Fence's intel was wrong.
这不是交易 而是袭击
This isn't a sale. It's an attack.
你的意思是有人触发了脏弹
You mean someone just triggered the dirty bomb?
"围栏"雇我来偷脏弹
The Fence hired me to steal a dirty bomb?
没错 十分钟之内就要爆♥炸♥了
Yeah. And it's gonna go off in ten minutes,
我们现在就进去吧
so let's get inside now.
但进到实验室要花上半小时
But getting down to the lab is gonna take 30 minutes.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
随机应变
Improvise.
还是在莫斯科
好了 马蒂 我们进去了
All right, Matty, we're in.
夏洛特和我正在赶往实验室
Charlotte and I are headed to the lab,
莱丽和博兹去监控室了
Riley and Bozer to security.
我们还剩九分钟
We're down to nine minutes,
所以不管你在计划什么
so whatever you're planning...
动作快点
Do it fast.
明白了
Got it.
请向出口移♥动♥
请向出口移♥动♥
快离开 你听不到警报吗
我有工作要做
干得漂亮 博兹
Nice job, Bozer.
-我是00B嘛 -杰克会为你骄傲的
- Double-O Bo. - Jack would be proud.
我没事
I'm okay.
马蒂 保安系统已经被我们掌控了
Okay, Matty, security's ours.
找到了 他们在电梯里
Found them. They're in the elevator.
小麦 服务层的走廊
Mac, hallways on the service floor
可以直通维修间
are clear to the maintenance closet.
很好
Great.
我们怎么处理那后面的保险库门
How we doing on the vault door behind it?
还在想办法 小麦
Still working on that, Mac.
这个方案被否决是有原因的
There's a reason why this wasn't the plan.
还剩七分钟 小麦
Seven minutes, Mac.
你不必跟我一起来的
You know, you don't have to come with me.
如果我现在就走
Would I have time to reach minimum safe distance
-还有机会逃到最小安全距离之外吗 -可能吧
- if I took off now? - Maybe,
但你要担心的不只是最初的爆♥炸♥
but it's not just the initial explosion you have to worry about.
当脏弹爆♥炸♥时 粒子会散射开来
When a dirty bomb explodes and the particles scatter,
风才是最让人担心的
wind becomes the big concern,
因为它可以把放射性物质吹向任何方向
because it can blow the radiological material in any direction.
听起来我没多少选择
Well, sounds like I don't have much of a choice.
小麦 有两名保安朝着你们走过去了
Mac, you got two guards headed your way.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要做点能放倒他们的东西
I'm trying to make something to knock 'em out with.
这样也行
Well, that happened.
我丈夫和我
My husband and I take Krav Maga
在"山谷"学过近身格斗
at this great place in the Valley,
你想加入吗
if you ever want to join.
莱丽
Riley?
好了
Got it.
莱丽 你能把这些压力板关掉吗
Riley, any chance you can turn off this pressure plate for me?
不行 我试过了
No. I tried.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
没时间来给你造个雪橇之类的东西了
We don't have time to build your sled thing.
小麦 你最好快点
Mac, you better hurry.
保安们已经察觉了
Pretty sure security just realized something's going on.
有六个人正朝你们那边去
You got a half a dozen coming your way.
马蒂 我们在实验室
Matty, we're in the lab.
看见手提箱了
Got eyes on the briefcase.
看起来有人在我们到之前
It looks like someone took out a security guard
就已经放倒了一名保安
before we got here.
小心点 小麦
Be careful, Mac.
不管是谁打晕了保安并且设置了炸♥弹♥
Whoever knocked out that guard and set the bomb
他可能还在那里
could still be down there.
收到
Copy that.
小麦
Mac?
说说情况
Talk to me.
这里有
Okay, we've got
一枚绑在雷♥管♥上的塑料炸♥弹♥
a brick of plastic explosive strapped to a detonator.
这个很好拆
Nothing too fancy.
我担心的是
What worries me is that
这里面含的放射性化合物是镅-241
the radiological compound is Americium-241.
这种化合物怎么了
And that's bad?
这种化合物对人危害极大
It's not something you want inside your body.
要是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了 会有数以千计的伤亡
If this goes off, it could kill thousands.
那就别让它爆♥炸♥
Let's make sure that doesn't happen.
好主意
Sounds like a plan.
还有不到一分钟
Less than a minute.
帮我个忙
Okay, I need your help.
看到了吗 这是个水银开关
You see that? That's a mercury switch.
手提箱一旦被拿起来
It will complete the circuit and detonate the explosive
开关就会闭合 从而引爆♥炸♥弹
if we lift the briefcase.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表