剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
你能做到的 博兹
You can do this, Boze.
-你能做到的 -我能做到的
- You can do this. - ?I can do this.
我没问题的
I can do this.
我不知自己行不行
I don't know if I can do this.
你肯定没问题的
I know you can do this.
我相信你 你训练过的
I have faith in you. You trained for this.
准备好了吗
Now... are you ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
你说什么我听不见
What are you?
我准备好了
I'm ready!
去吧 去吧
?Go, go.
ZKT兄弟会
没错 这是个任务
我们该走了
All right, we need to move.
他看起来可挺高兴的
He's having way too much fun.
九
Nine!
十
Ten!
新百战天龙
第三季
12小时前
当你说你在城里 想要见我
So, when you said you'd be in town and you wanted to see me...
我可没想到是来监视别人
I didn't think you meant a stakeout.
不是约会
我知道 我的问题
I know. My bad.
但是有人陪着真好
But it's nice to have backup.
所以我是备胎
Oh, so I'm backup?
你是个性感的备胎
Super sexy backup.
你好好想想
Just think of it as a taste
和科尔顿家族合作是什么感觉
of what it'd be like to work with the Coltons.
我说过会考虑一下
I told you I'd think about it.
迟早你要给我一个答案
Sooner or later you're gonna have to give me an answer.
杰克 你在这儿干什么
Jack, what are you doing here?
我们说好的
Hey, we had an agreement.
同一时间 同一地点 每周一次
Same time, same place, once a week:
玩快乐滚球 吃披萨
Skee-Ball and pizza.
但是你没来 我担心你
Okay? Y-You were a no-show. I got worried.
所以我让实验室的一个书呆子帮我
So I had one of the many nerds in the lab
追踪了你的手♥机♥
trace your cell phone.
对不起杰克 是我的错
Sorry, Jack. That's my bad.
我让莱丽陪我过来
I asked Riley to hang with me.
这不是你的错 比利
It's not your fault, Billy.
我试过给你留言
Well, I tried to leave you a message,
但是语♥音♥信箱满了
but someone's voice mail was full.
好吧 抱歉
Oh, okay. I'm sorry.
我有那么多新手♥机♥
Yeah, I got so many new cell phones,
却没法及时收到信息
I can't even keep up with messages.
所以
So...
有什么比快乐滚球和披萨更好玩
what's better than Skee-Ball and pizza?
我们在跟踪一名逃犯
We're following a skip.
逃犯
A skip?
-为了赏金 -好吧
- A bounty? - ?Oh, yeah.
情况有变
Change of plans.
赏金在市中心博伊德大街627号♥
看来老妈收到了线索 他正在前往市中心一处建筑
Looks like Mama got a tip that he's headed to a house downtown.
快走 快走
Yeah, let's go, let's go.
我也很想当赏金猎人
I'm always up for some bounty hunting.
这表情 我懂的
Oh. Oh, I know that look.
我成电灯泡了吗 我意识到了
Am I the third wheel? I mean, I get it.
三角情仇可不好玩
There ain't nothing cool about a tricycle.
我可以出去
I can head out
自己去吃点东西
and get a bite to eat solo-style.
我喜欢独处
I like the solitude.
马蒂
速回凤♥凰♥基金会
等等 马蒂想立刻见我
Wait, Matty wants to see me ASAP.
我没收到马蒂的短♥信♥
I didn't get a message from Matty.
也许她也想给你电♥话♥留言吧
Well, maybe she tried to leave you a voice mail, too.
行吧 咱们现在就弄清楚
Well, we'll clear this up right now.
老板 需要我吗
这次不需要
看来我可以歇会了
Looks like I got some free time.
既然杰克没事干
Well, since Jack's free
你的备胎也要走了
and you just lost your backup,
不如你们...
why don't you two... you know.
合作吗
Work together?
这话真中听
Oh, I like the sound of that.
对 对 我喜欢他这项任务
Yeah. Yeah, I like where this is going. Okay.
-你们俩好好玩 -你别担心了
- You boys have fun. - Don't you worry about that.
你规矩一点
Behave.
你介意我坐前面吗
You mind if I hop up front?
随意
Be my guest.
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
抱歉打断你的约会了
Sorry to cut your date short.
-那不是约会 -不是吗
- Wasn't a date. - ?It wasn't?
-不是 -比利不是飞进城来找你吗
- No. - ?Billy didn't fly into town to see you?
你们俩是分手了吗
Did you guys break up?
-等下 什么 -各位
- Wait, what? - ?Folks.
回到工作中来 危急时刻
Work brains. Timely crisis.
有突发♥情♥况 和莱丽这部肥皂剧一样引人关注
As compelling as this soap opera is, we have a situation.
在过去的两天里
In the last 48 hours, two bombs,
有两枚用透明爆♥炸♥物制♥作♥的炸♥弹♥
both made from transparent explosives,
在摩洛哥爆♥炸♥
detonated in Morocco.
我以为透明爆♥炸♥物
I thought transparent explosives
仍处于理论阶段
were still in the theoretical phase.
要我说 早已超越理论阶段了 小麦
Oh, I'd say we're well beyond the theoretical phase, Mac.
第一枚炸♥弹♥炸毁了一家武器制♥造♥厂
The first bomb took out a weapons manufacturing plant.
第二枚破坏了政♥府♥的训练设施
The second destroyed a government training facility.
能给我们这些不懂炸♥药♥的人解释解释吗
Okay, for those of us who aren't experts in kaboom?
透明炸♥弹♥是顶尖的炸♥药♥
Uh, transparent bombs are cutting-edge explosives.
炸♥弹♥是由薄而透明
They're made from thin, see-through,
易挥发的材料制成
volatile material
可以覆盖任何物体
that can be molded to cover any object.
满分 金毛小子
A-plus, blondie.
两周前
Two weeks ago,
有人闯进三间来自不同科技公♥司♥的实验室
three labs at three different science and tech firms were broken into.
被盗的原材料加起来
The material stolen, when combined,
足以让小偷造出世界上
gave the thieves everything they needed
最早的两枚透明炸♥弹♥
to build the world's first two transparent bombs.
锁定嫌疑人了吗
Well, do we have any suspects?
认识一下凯尔 卡洛琳 尼克
Meet Kyle, Caroline, and Nick.
三人都曾是西部理工大学的学生
All three were students at Western Tech.
毕业之后
After graduation,
他们三人分别去了三家研究与开♥发♥公♥司♥
each went to work for one of the three R&D firms
也就是刚被抢的那三家
that was just robbed.
所以他们仨合伙犯案吗
So these three are working together?
不 这也是奇怪之处所在
No. And this is where it gets strange.
他们毕业年份不同
They all graduated different years,
而且据我们现在得到的消息
and as far as we can tell,
无论在读期间还是毕业后 他们都没有交集
they never crossed paths at school or after.
三个完全没打过交道的人
How do three people who have never come in contact with each other
如何一起制♥作♥一枚高科技炸♥弹♥呢
manage to build a high-tech bomb together?
实验室被盗的两天前
48 hours before the thefts took place,
三人都收到了电子邮件
all three received e-mails giving them the green light
获准开始执行任务
to proceed with their mission.
所以有人从西部理工学校招募潜伏特工
So someone's recruiting sleeper agents out of Western Tech.
看起来是这样的
It appears so.
我们并不知道是谁
And we have no idea who,
因为卡洛琳 凯尔和尼克完成任务后
because after Caroline, Kyle, and Nick completed their task,
就被杀害了
all three were murdered.
这太残忍♥了
Damn. That's just cold.
三个学生看起来都不像会背叛自己祖国的人
None of these students seem like the type to betray their country,
他们是怎么被招募的
so how did they get recruited?
也许他们三个一开始
Maybe these three, at first,
以为自己被招进了学校的秘密社团
thought that they were being recruited into a collegiate secret society.
就像耶鲁大学骷髅会一样
Like Yale's Skull and Bones.
美国一个秘密精英社团
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表