剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Thanks for the cash, Cupcake.
还有那些欢笑
And the laughs.
好像回到了过去
Felt like old times.
卡西安呢
What about Cassian?
你想要 就给你
You wanted him. He's yours.
和好也就这样了
So much for reconciliation.
她怎么能这样
How could she do this?
为了钱吗
Was it for money?
"直到死亡将我们分开"
"Till death do us part."
这是她说的
That's what she said.
我就让她梦想成真
I'm gonna make that true.
只要卡西安安全 我们就英里
Look, as long as Cassian's safe, we've won.
多谢你的建议 好小伙儿
Thanks for the insight, Boy Scout.
我不需要你安慰
I don't need your words of wisdom.
卡西安安全了之后 告诉我一声
I just need you to let me know when Cassian's safe.
抱歉了 亲爱的 我要一个了结
Sorry, honey, but I need closure.
卡西安
Cassian!
卡西安
Cassian!
这里 我在这里
In here! I'm in here!
再坚持一下 好吗
Hold on one second, okay?
-我爸呢 -他就在附近
- Where's my dad? ?- He's close by.
你马上就能看到他了
And you're gonna see him very soon.
你安全了
You're safe now.
请你下车
I need you to step away from the vehicle, please.
手举起来
Come on. Hands!
听着 魔多克 我们能解决的
Listen, Murdoc, we can work something out.
把钱拿走
T-Take the money.
麦凯弗 找到卡西安了吗
MacGyver, do you have Cassian?
找到了 他没事
I got him. He's okay.
真是好消息 对你来说就不是了
Excellent news. Well, not for you.
现在没什么能让我吃惊了 但你做到了
Not much surprises me anymore, but you just did.
我不是什么道德榜样 安布尔 但你...
I'm no one's moral compass, Amber, but...
说真的 你到底怎么回事
Seriously, what the hell's wrong with you?
看来我还是念着母子之情的
I guess I wasn't cut out for motherhood.
你有这么吃惊吗
Is that really so surprising?
赶紧解决吧
Just get it over with.
开枪吧 小蛋糕
Pull the trigger, Cupcake.
我是应该 小曲奇
I should, Cookie.
我真应该开枪 但我不会
God, I really should, but I won't.
你总是这么感性
Well, you always were so sentimental.
这与你无关
This isn't about you.
我对你已经死心了
You are dead to me.
是为了卡西安
It's about Cassian.
我不能跟我儿子说我杀了他妈妈
I can't tell my son that I killed his mother.
那现在怎么办
Then what happens now?
你就此消失 再也不接近卡西安
You disappear. You never go near Cassian again.
因为如果你不守约
Because if you do,
你应该知道会发生什么
I think you know what will happen.
你觉得你适合抚养一个孩子吗
You think you're fit to raise a child?
不觉得 不过...
Actually, no. But...
多亏了这趟追忆之旅
Thanks to this little jaunt down memory lane,
我看清了什么才是对我们的儿子最好的
it's become quite clear to me what's best for our son.
什么意思
What does that mean?
与你无关
None of your concern.
快走吧
Run along, now.
爸爸
Dad!
孩子
Buddy.
我好担心你
I was so worried about you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
我很好 心里很好
I'm fine. Inside.
现在我知道你没事了
Now that I know you're okay.
妈妈在哪儿
Where's Mommy?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
妈妈去出差了
Mom had to go on a business trip, a...
要去很久
very long one.
生母逃走了
The biological got away.
但刘和他的朋友们没有
But Liu and his friends didn't.
钱也找回来了
I got the money back, too.
卡西安也找回来了
You also got Cassian back.
你该遵守你的承诺了
I think it's time you upheld your end of the bargain.
没必要了
There's no need.
你的朋友们完全有能力解决
Your friends proved more than capable.
没事了 没事了
It's gonna be all right. It's gonna be all right.
杰克
Jack...
我很惊讶你居然没跟她一起出差
I'm surprised you didn't go on this business trip with her.
在这等一下 伙计
Stay here one second, pal.
我一直在想你说的话
I've been thinking about what you said.
我儿子和你们在一起是最安全的
Our little guy would be safest with your people.
我想给我儿子最好的
I want what's best for my son.
前提是你认为马蒂尔达愿意达成协议
That is, if you think Matilda would be open to an arrangement.
他接受联邦保护
He goes into federal protection.
你接受联邦逮捕
You go into federal custody.
行
Fine.
那么应该能成交
I suppose we can make that work.
这世上我最爱的两个人
My two favorite people in the whole wide world.
你们是来带我去我的新家的吗
You here to take me to my new home?
先别急
Not quite yet.
你在重型监狱的牢房♥还没准备好
Your cell at the supermax is still being prepared.
我们是来告诉你卡西安已正式
We've come to tell you that Cassian has been officially
被一户好人家收养了
placed in a loving home.
这家人能让他有机会过上正常的生活
With a family that will give him a chance at a normal life.
马蒂尔达 我发自内心地
Well, Matilda, from the bottom of my heart...
感谢你
Thank you.
他住在哪儿
Now, what's his address?
我需要和他保持联♥系♥...
I'm gonna need it to stay in touch with...
绝不可能
Never gonna happen.
不过
But...
如果你做个模范犯人
if you're a stellar inmate--
我强调 模范
and I mean stellar--
那么也许我可以安排严密监督下的探视
then perhaps I can arrange a heavily supervised visit.
严密监督
Heavily supervised.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你当然也可以来 好小伙儿
Of course you're invited, too, Boy Scout.
卡西安现在把你当做叔叔了
I mean, Cassian sees you like an uncle now.
我们可以说是兄弟了
Which makes us like brothers.
你给人的印象是纯粹的邪恶
You come across as pure evil,
黑暗扭曲的心灵 但是...
a dark and twisted soul, but...
我认为你心底还留有一丝人性
I think there's a shred of humanity still left in there.
你说的可是杀了吉尔又绑♥架♥了纳莎的人
You say that to the man who killed Jill and abducted Nasha.
不错 但如果你抓走我后
That's true, but if you hadn't let me call Phoenix
没让我给凤♥凰♥基金会打电♥话♥
after you grabbed me,
他们就不可能找到纳莎
they never would have found Nasha.
所以我在想你是不是也有些希望他们去救她
So I'm wondering if a part of you wanted them to save her.
你一直都是个机灵鬼 麦凯弗
You always were a smart one, MacGyver.
我就知道不该把手♥机♥给他
Knew I should have never given him that damn phone.
不过我们的合作很精彩 对吧 伙计
Well. We made a fantastic team, didn't we, pal?
也许什么时候还可以再来一次
Maybe we could do it again sometime.
没门
No.
我的门会一直敞开
Well, my door will always be open.
不是实际上敞开
Not technically.
实际上 我的门会被关得紧紧的
Technically, my door's gonna be locked real tight.
但象征 象征上
But metaphorically, metaphorically,
我的门永远对你敞开 麦凯弗
my door will always be open to you, MacGyver,
只要你需要我的帮助
when you need my help.
安格斯
Angus.
请告诉你女朋友不是针对她
Please tell the GF it was nothing personal.
连路易斯·莱恩都明白和超人交往的风险
Even Lois Lane knew the dangers of dating Superman.
纳莎也应该明白
So should Nasha.
纳莎 对不起 真的对不起
Nasha, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我没事 安格斯
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表