剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
法国 巴黎
浪漫之都
-你们是谁 -你们干嘛
- Who are you? - What are you doing?
安全
Clear.
好险
Well, that was close.
你之前说你有办法的时候
When you said you had a plan,
我以为会是咖啡壶或者彩条喷罐之类的东西
I was expecting a coffee pot and Silly String or something.
结果你的绝妙办法就是让我跟你上♥床♥
Instead, your genius idea was to get me into bed with you?
想逃过一命的话 这个办法最好
Well, it was the best way to avoid getting killed.
不 最好的方法应该是干脆别让事情发生
No, the best way would have been to avoid this altogether.
我们可以争上一天
Well, we can argue about it all day,
但这方法确实起效了 对吧
but it worked, didn't it? ?
短时有效
For a minute.
所以我衣服白脱了是吗
So I got naked for nothing?
你有彩条喷罐吗
Got any Silly String?
新百战天龙 第三季 第十七集
醒醒
Wake up! ?
我让他别这么做的
I told him not to do it.
抱歉
Sorry.
有时候老天就是会给你的人生一些小礼物
Sometimes in life, the universe gives you a gift,
-你只能接受 -好啊
- and all you can do is accept. - ?All right.
等你的聚友网旧档案全办公室流传的时候
Remember that when your old MySpace profile
记住你说过这句话
is circling around the office.
有些往事还是随风的好 莱丽
Some things are better left in the past, Riley.
你...
Hey, you, uh,
别太累了 都在实验室里睡过去了
probably shouldn't keep crashing out here in the lab.
你把自己累垮了
You're running yourself ragged.
是啊 我都忘了时间
Yeah. I guess I lost track of time.
这周已经第三次了
For the third time this week.
自从我们的个人信息被泄漏在暗网上
You've been burning it at both ends
你就一直忙得不可开交
ever since our personal information was leaked on the Dark Web.
一想到我们的信息还在流传 我就睡不着
Hard to sleep knowing our information is out there.
-搜索有进展吗 -没有
- Any luck with the search? ?- No.
这个人隐藏得很好
Whoever did this hid their tracks well.
我目前还没有任何进展
I haven't been able to make any headway.
只是暂时 你会找到的
Yet. But you will.
我希望戴维斯女士能尽快完成搜索任务
I hope Ms. Davis finishes her search very soon.
谢谢你 闪闪 你真好
Well, thank you, Sparky. That's very nice of you.
她的鼾声打断了我夜间自动进行软件更新
Her snoring interrupts my nighttime software updating cycle.
-我才不打鼾 -要我拿出证据吗
- I don't snore. - May I present evidence?
不 最好不要 闪闪
No, I'd prefer if you didn't, Sparky.
我希望你拿出来
I'd prefer if you did.
证据一...
Exhibit A...
你的音量高达50分贝
You clocked in at a whopping 50 decibels.
什么
What?
马蒂想让我们俩去作战室见她
Matty wants to see you and me in the war room.
行
Yeah.
你们好好玩
Y'all have fun.
我们就待在这里 给可怜的闪闪发明耳塞
We'll just be here, inventing earplugs for poor Sparky.
我一会过去
I'll, join up with you in a second.
好的
All right.
爸 我昨天没见到你
Hey, Dad. I missed you yesterday.
阿崔亚斯将军怎么样
How's General Attrius?
他还好 不过他有些疑问
He's fine, he just had some questions
关于即将开始的利比亚行动
about the upcoming Libya operation.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry
再次错过了我们的午饭
I missed our lunch again.
下周我会弥补你的
I, uh... I-I'll make it up to you next week.
没问题
Sure.
太好了 你来了
Oh, good, I'm glad you're here.
你能把身后的门关上吗
Will you shut the door behind you?
你收到我发的信息了吗
Did you get the info I sent?
收到了
I did.
这不是斯卡杰玛国际种子库吗
Wait, isn't that the Skjaldm?r International Seed Vault?
-种子库 -在格陵兰岛
- Seed vault? ?- In Greenland.
与斯瓦尔巴德群岛的类似
Much like Svalbard,
是一项国际合作
it's an international collaboration to collect seeds
用来收集农作物的种子
for agricultural crops.
是的 为了应付最坏的情况
Yeah, for the worst-case scenario.
如果一个国家的农业
If a country's agriculture is completely wiped out
因为自然灾害或战争而彻底毁灭
by a natural disaster or a war,
他们可以利用本区域的备用种子
they have backup seeds from their region
重新种植农作物
so they can reboot their crops. ?
我亲自参与了开♥发♥和规划过程
I was personally involved in development and planning.
他们联♥系♥了我
They reached out to me
有个紧急事件需要我们的帮助
about an urgent matter that needs our assistance.
一位员工失踪了
An employee has gone missing.
卡尔·纽森是种子库的一名维修技师
Karl Knudsen is a maintenance tech at the seed vault.
上周四
Last Thursday,
他刷了他的门禁卡 进了一扇安全门
he swiped his badge to enter a security door,
但没有记录显示他离开了
but there's no record of him ever leaving.
这个安全系统是我设计的
I designed this security system myself.
不刷门禁卡 种子库的门是不会开的
If an employee doesn't swipe his badge, the vault won't open.
不仅如此 也没有任何摄像头拍到他离开
Not only that, none of the security cameras caught him exiting.
当地警方把整个地方都搜遍了
Local PD searched the entire space
但没找到卡尔的踪迹 他们现在很为难
but found no sign of Karl. They're stumped.
他的家人也很担心
And his family is beside themselves with worry.
种子库的和平协议非常敏感
The peace agreement involving the seed vault is a delicate one.
几乎世界上的每个国家都把政♥治♥放到了一边
Almost every country in the world put politics aside
把种子存进了种子库
to place deposits into that vault.
如果出差错的消息传了出去
If word got out that things were amiss,
可能会破坏整个协议的稳定
it could destabilize the entire agreement.
这件事就会升级成为国际事件
And escalate into an international incident.
之前达成的脆弱的和平
Whatever fragile peace that'd been agreed upon
将会支离破碎
before would be shattered.
所以他们需要我们在他失踪的消息传出去之前
So they need us to figure out what happened to Karl
搞清楚卡尔的情况
before word gets out about his disappearance.
你们三个去格陵兰岛
You three will travel to Greenland
然后去见斯卡杰玛的警♥察♥局长
and meet with the Skjaldm?r chief of police.
他会护送你们去种子库
He will escort you to the seed vault.
就我们三个 你不来
Just us three? You're not coming?
我还有事要做
Something's come up.
但我有信心 你们三个可以搞定的
But I have confidence that the three of you will figure it out.
好的 等我们抵达后会联♥系♥你们
Okay. We'll establish comms once we land.
小麦
Mac.
你没事吧
You okay?
最近几周我们约好的午餐我爸都没来
So, my dad's missed several of our weekly lunches,
昨天也是
including yesterday.
并且他有理由
And he had an excuse,
但我不知道
but I don't know.
我觉得肯定出事了
I think something's going on.
他可是在掌管着一个超级秘密的间谍组织
Well, he does run a super-secret spy organization.
他可能只是不能告诉你
It's possible he just can't tell you what's up.
种子库的人私下请求他帮忙
He's personally asked to assist at this seed vault thing,
还是他自己设计的 他还去不了
a place that he designed, by the way, and he can't make it?
肯定出事了 我想知道是什么事
Something's not right, and I want to know what it is.
-你想让我监视你♥爸♥ -是的
- So you want me to spy on your dad. - ?Yes.
我知道听起来很怪 但是...
I know how it sounds, but...
我觉得我们最近处得不错
I thought we were in a good place recently,
但现在他有事瞒着我
and now it just seems like he's keeping secrets,
所以我想知道到底发生了什么
so I want to know what's going on.
你是想让我绞尽脑汁
You're asking me to pit every skill I have in my arsenal
来对付全美最棒的间谍之一吗
against one of the best spies in America?
没错 兄弟 抱歉 我不是...
You're right, dude. I'm sorry, I didn't really...
我愿意
I'll do it.
什么 真的吗
What? Really? Seriously?
当然了 小麦
Of course, Mac.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
顺便 你可是会欠我一个大人情
Besides, you're gonna owe me so big for this.
那种博兹可以拿到一个新的PS游戏机
Like, Bozer gets a new PlayStation big.
自带游戏的大人情
With video games.
没错 你要什么都行
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表