剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
你还不如问我毕加索是怎么画画的
You might as well ask me how Picasso painted.
如果要预测像赫尔曼这样厉害的
I mean, if predicting the process
杀人艺术家的行动真有这么容易
of an artiste like Helman were easy,
那他早就去蹲大牢 或是真翘辫子了
he'd already be in custody. Or dead for reals.
魔多克 如果你不能或不愿帮忙 直接说
Murdoc, if you can't or won't help, just say so.
-我就会保证 -你就会保证
- And I'll make sure... - Oh, make sure
我再也见不到卡西安了是吗
that I never see Cassian again?
你还真是喜欢一句话反复唠叨 维尔特
You're so one-note, Wilt.
丽安娜有没有跟你说过你这个毛病
Does Leanna ever tell you that?
顺便问问 你跟你的小女朋友怎么样了
By the by, how are things between you little love muffins?
我给你5秒钟来说点有价值的东西
I'm gonna give you five seconds to say something of value.
否则 我就去...
Otherwise, I'm gonna go...
好吧 给麦家两父子打个电♥话♥
Okay, get the Double Macs on the horn.
我准备好惊艳他们了
I'm ready to dazzle them.
-小麦 -博兹
- Mac. - Bozer?
如何 斯酷比帮
Howdy, Scooby Gang.
《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》中的小团体
公路旅行怎么样啊
How goes the road trip?
你们玩都不带我 我已经很努力不难过了
I'm trying not to be hurt that I was left out of all the fun.
不过跟维尔特♥共♥度亲密时光也不错
Although it is nice to get some real QT with Wilt.
说重点 魔多克
Just get to the point, Murdoc.
你很紧张嘛
Your tensions are running high in there.
那我就直接开始了 好嘛
So I'll jump right in, mm-kay?
看看这联调局的路线
Looking at the FBI route,
看上去在30英里标志处
looks like there's an open stretch of highway
高速公路有一段开阔路段
around the 30-mile marker.
明白
Got it.
如果我是赫尔曼 我就袭击那里
If I'm Helman, that's my strike zone.
不用谢哦
You're welcome.
我不觉得
Yeah, I'm not feeling it.
-头儿 -我也不觉得
- Boss? - Me neither.
赫尔曼太聪明了 他不会这么做
Helman's too smart for that.
他不是那种
He's not the type
会冒险在这样开阔的地点袭击的人
to risk an assault from such an open position.
我不想这么说 但是
I hate to say this, but...
魔多克到目前为止都是对的
Murdoc's been right so far.
他每件事都说对了
About everything.
如果合理计算预测一下
If we're making a calculated guess...
我认为我们还是应该再相信他一次
I say we roll the dice with him again.
安格斯
Angus.
我感受到你对我的爱了
I'm feeling the love.
我们为什么从没拥抱过呢
Why didn't we ever hug it out?
好让你的手掐住我的喉咙吗
So that your hands could end up around my throat?
好吧 我是有这个想法
Yeah, well, there's that.
去30英里标志处
Proceed to the 30-mile marker.
根据魔多克的建议
As per Murdoc's suggestion.
"根据魔多克的建议" 你听见了吗
"As per Murdoc's suggestion." Did you hear that?
守住周边
Secure the perimeter.
我想要两辆车去前面
I want two vehicles to front
等联调局运送车一到 就去跟着
and follow the FBI transport the moment it arrives.
运送车离这里还有一分钟路程
Transport is one minute out.
小麦 有辆身份不明的车
Mac, I got an unidentified vehicle
正从与运送路线相反的方向
closing fast on your position
快速接近你所在的位置
from the opposite direction of the transport.
可能是赫尔曼
This could be Helman.
你还有不到一分钟
You've got less than a minute.
看上去是辆送货车
It appears to be a delivery van.
司机戴着帽子
Driver's wearing a hat.
阳光照在挡风玻璃上
Sun's banging off the windshield.
我无法确认那是赫尔曼
I can't confirm it's Helman.
如果那辆车装满了炸♥药♥
If that van is full of explosives,
我们必须在车辆接近前想办法让其停下
we need to find a way to stop him before he gets any closer.
步♥枪♥能借我用用吗
May I borrow that rifle?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
上 上
Go, go.
举起手来 举起手来
Hands. Hands.
下车 下车
Get out of the car. Get out of the car.
跪下 举起手来
On your knees. Keep your hands up.
我被告知要来这个地方送货
I was told to make a delivery to this spot.
对方额外加钱让我准时到
I was paid extra to be on time.
我迟到了 这就是为什么我超速
I-I was late, that's why I was speeding!
车里有什么
What's in the van?
我不知道 不是我装的货
I-I don't know. I-I did't load it.
拜托别开枪
Please don't shoot me.
把手举着
Keep your hands up.
开门
Go ahead.
联调局运送车已经到你们那里了
FBI transport's reaching you now.
-一队二队 -集♥合♥ 集♥合♥
- Teams one and two, - fall in, fall in!
那些气球是赫尔曼安排的 他想干嘛
Those balloons were from Helman. What the hell is he up to?
珍娜 这是谁 你应该晚点再过来
Jenna. What's this? I wasn't expecting you till later.
我之前接到通知说把人带过来
Got called in early to bring this transfer in.
-你收到通知了吗 -没有
- You get the notice? - No.
我要打个电♥话♥ 你待在这里
I'm gonna have to call this in. Just stay right there.
是同队队员
Same team.
但没问题
But no problem.
做你要做的吧
Do what you got to do.
你说过如果我让你进来
You said that if I let you in...
你就会放了我丈夫
you would let my husband go.
我说谎了
I lied.
你好 丹尼斯
Hello, Dennis.
这里是DJ尼克
DJ Nick here,
子弹上膛 准备震撼你们的牢房♥了
locked and loaded and ready to rock your cell block.
所有留守的凤♥凰♥基金会人员
All remaining Phoenix personnel,
你们可以坐着不跳舞
feel free to sit this dance out,
因为下首曲子专门送给
because the next jam is dedicated to the grease stain
那个杀了我妻子的人♥渣♥
who murdered my beloved wife.
这是属于我们的聚光灯下的探戈 丹尼斯
This is our spotlight tango, Dennis.
你等死吧
Be killing you soon.
命要送给那个老头了
Got to hand it to the old guy.
他从不令人失望
He never disappoints.
小麦 赫尔曼在这里
Mac, Helman's here.
博兹 赫尔曼在哪里
Boze? Helman is where?
黑牢
At the black site.
-有人入侵了 -博泽 回话
- We have a breach. - Bozer, talk to me.
出什么事...
What's go...
有人吗
Hello?
-小麦 -这是真的吗
- Mac. - Is this really happening?
是真的
Yeah, it is,
而且我根本无法阻止
and I can't do anything to stop it.
赫尔曼封锁了系统 我无法进入
Helman's locked me out.
-留在原地 -关于联调局的那个案子
- Stay where you are. - Everything about the FBI case--
那些谋杀 本该在押运过程中发动的袭击
the murders, the supposed attack on the transport--
全都是诡计
it was all a ruse.
他们让我们像棋子一样跑得团团转
He moved us around the board like chess pieces,
把我们吸引到了离目标位置几百里远的地方
lured us hundreds of miles out of position.
一直以来 魔多克才是赫尔曼的目标
Murdoc's been Helman's target the whole time,
我们还把博泽置于水深火热中
and we left Bozer in the line of fire.
伙计们 你们还有多久到达
Guys, what's your ETA?
二十分钟后到
We'll be there in 20.
这还不够快
That's not fast enough.
莱丽 我打不通电♥话♥
Riley, I can't get through.
-有机会联♥系♥上博泽吗 -还没有
- Any luck reaching Bozer? - Not yet.
监狱的通信还是处于中断状态
The black site's communications are still out.
我可能无法在短时间内恢复通信
I don't think I'll be able to get it back up any time soon.
我不明白的是
What I don't understand is,
赫尔曼是怎么认出那个押送他进监狱的警卫的
how did Helman ID the guard who walked him into the facility?
黑牢的所有工作人员都有获取敏感信息的权限
All black site personnel have SCI-level clearance.
如果打到赫尔曼账户上的一千万
And if the $10 million that was transferred into Helman's account
是为了让他杀魔多克 而不是易
was for killing Murdoc, not Yee,
那是谁雇的他呢
then who hired him?
一个知道我们把魔多克关在黑牢里的人
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表