剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
《百战天龙》前情提要
Previously on MacGyver...
喂
Hello?
-吉尔 -小麦 怎么了
- Jill? - Hey, Mac. What's going on?
我刚收到一个手♥机♥ 附带你的号♥码
I just got a phone delivered with your number.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
听说你在找我
Heard you've been looking for me. ?
吉尔
Jill?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
吉尔暂时不能接听
Jill is unavailable right now.
再次听到你的声音真是太好了
Can I just say how good it is to hear your voice?
在你再次离开前 我很想见你
I really do hope we can see each other before you leave again.
马蒂
Matty?
我应该保护她的
I should have protected her.
你也做不了什么
There's nothing you could've done.
我知道
I know.
这也是我最难过的
And that's what hurts the most.
是我把吉尔带进凤♥凰♥基金会的
I brought Jill into the Phoenix.
她大学一毕业 我就招了她
I recruited her straight out of college.
你知道她曾经拒绝这份工作吗
You know, she turned me down for this job?
两次
Twice.
但我说服她 她是属于这里的
But I convinced her that her place was here.
因为我看到她身上的独特之处
Because I saw something so special in her.
我看到她的前途一片光明
I saw such a bright future for her.
可魔多克把这一切都夺走了
And now Murdoc has taken all of that away.
吉尔就像我的女儿一样
Jill was like a daughter to me.
她是我见过的最有理想
She was one of the most idealistic and determined people
最坚定的人
I had ever known.
我想在她葬礼上致辞
I'd like to say something at her funeral,
但是我...我不知道该说什么
I just... I don't know what.
从刚才的这些话开始说起怎么样
How about you start with that?
新百战天龙
第三季 第二集
小麦
Mac?
我要找到他
I want to find him.
我也想找到他 小麦
We want the same thing, Mac,
但是魔多克变幻莫测
but there's no predicting Murdoc.
他现在可能在全世界的任何一个角落
He could be anywhere in the world by now.
告诉"上级"我会回到凤♥凰♥基金会
Tell Oversight I'll rejoin the Phoenix,
但是有一个条件
on one condition:
我需要这个机构里所有资源的访问权
I want access to every resource this agency has.
我要用它们来抓捕魔多克
I'm gonna use them to hunt down Murdoc.
杰克的公♥寓♥
边境以南
South of the border.
仍未沦陷
I'm still not in hell.
我的老天 莱恩·索尔佩
I'll be damned. Ryan Thorpe.
正是在下
In the flesh.
好久不见了老兄
Ooh, been too long, baby.
十年了
Ten years.
是的 你看起来不错 我喜欢这个新轮椅
Yeah, well, you look great. I-I like the new wheels.
谢了
Thanks. ?Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
不算太好
Oh. Not really.
进来喝几杯 我们慢慢聊 来吧
But it's nothing we can't talk about over a couple beers. Come on.
酒可以过两天再喝 杰克
The beers will have to wait, Jack.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
凯勒布·沃西有麻烦了
Caleb Worthy's in trouble.
我的照片到处都是
My picture's everywhere.
我必须得逃离城市 去山里
I had to flee the city into the hills.
我把我的坐标和这段视频发给你
I'm sending my coordinates with this video.
如果你们有人能看到的话 丛林危机
If any of you guys are listening... Jungle Book.
沃西42分钟之前发给我的
Worthy sent me that video 42 minutes ago.
发到我的旧邮箱 三角洲特种部队的那个
Sent it my old e-mail, the one from Delta days.
我看到之后 就马上坐车过来找你了
Soon as I saw it, I got in the car, came right to you.
沃西怎么惹上这么大♥麻♥烦的
How in the hell did Worthy go get himself in this kind of trouble?
他在洪都拉斯从事承包工作
He was on a contracting job down in Honduras.
很明显 一群叛乱分子一直在轰炸火车站
Apparently, a group of insurgents had been bombing railroad depots,
沃西他们队被雇来保护铁轨
and the crew Worthy hooked up with was hired to protect the tracks.
只是 沃西在爆♥炸♥前几秒被监控拍到
Only, Worthy was caught on video
在安装简易爆♥炸♥装置
setting up an IED seconds before it went off.
不 这肯定是弄错了
No, t-that's got to be some kind of mistake.
沃西不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 他可是战争英雄
W-Worthy's no terrorist. The kid's a war hero.
是啊 我们知道
Yeah. Well, we know that,
但是洪都拉斯政♥府♥不知道啊
but the Honduran government does not.
他们下令当场击毙
They've ordered him shot on sight.
丛林危机 这是我最不想听到的一个词
Jungle Book, huh? Those are two words I never wanted to hear.
那可是行动的代号♥
That's a call to action, right there.
是啊
No kidding.
但如果他提起我们以前的誓言
If he's bringing up our old oath,
也许他觉得他没法活着回来了
that means he thinks he's not coming back home.
他会活着回来的
Oh, he's coming home.
听着 莱恩 我很抱歉
Hey, listen, Ryan, I am so sorry
我们回来后 我都没去找你
I haven't been to see you since we all got back...
我也没主动联♥系♥你
I could've picked up a phone, too.
在经历过那一切之后
After everything we all went through...
谁还愿意回想呢
...who needs the memories?
不能找国♥务♥院♥和国防部帮忙吗
So can't the State Department or the DoD help us out with this one? ?
不行 他这次不是在为美国政♥府♥工作
No. He wasn't working with the U.S. government on this one,
所以政♥府♥不会帮忙的
so they're not gonna be any help at all.
而且他现在被贴上了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的标签
And now that he's been labeled a terrorist,
国♥务♥院♥不会插手他的事情的
the State Department won't touch him.
杰克 沃西唯一的希望就是你了
Jack. Worthy's only hope of surviving this is you.
凤♥凰♥基金会
不仅仅是个智囊团
哪件事更令人不安
Not sure what's more unsettling,
是马蒂发起的会议我们迟到了
us being late to a meeting Matty called,
还是马蒂发起的会议马蒂自己迟到了
or Matty being late to a meeting Matty called.
我没迟到 博兹
I'm not late, Bozer.
我在等你们
I've been waiting for you guys.
马蒂 你在华盛顿特区干什么呢
Matty, what are you doing in D.C.?
与寻找魔多克有关吗
Does this have to do with finding Murdoc?
我也希望 我来国会开会
I wish. Had a meeting on the Hill.
还是当面会谈的那种
The in-person kind, apparently.
没错 莱丽
That's correct, Riley.
你们别再问了
And before you start digging for more info,
我只能说这么多
that's all I can say.
所以博兹 把你的问题咽回去
So swallow your questions, Bozer,
我说说为什么把你们叫过来
and let me explain why you're here.
这次没人帮你们
I'm taking the training wheels off.
是时候让少年泰坦独自行动了
It's time to let the Teen Titans loose on their own op.
那我是乌鸦
I'm Raven.
我是星火
Starfire.
-野兽小子 -野兽小子
- Beast Boy. ?- Beast Boy.
你们俩仿佛心灵相通
Okay, you two got this psychic connection thing going.
好诡异
It's really creepy,
而且我也不看《少年泰坦》 因为我不看卡♥通♥
and I don't watch Teen Titans 'cause I don't watch cartoons.
真的吗
Really?
等下 野兽小子很坏吗
Wait, is being Beast Boy bad?
不坏 博兹 只是很烦人
Not bad, Bozer, just annoying.
其实很适合你 因为
Which is actually perfect, because right now,
你现在就让我很烦
you're really annoying me.
你不介意的话
So if you don't mind,
我想开始介绍任务了
I'd like to get this briefing started.
"涂鸦"和"纵火"不介意 我就不介意
I don't, if, uh, Maven and Firestarter don't mind.
-是乌鸦和星火 -是乌鸦和星火
- Raven and Starfire. - Raven and Starfire.
随便啦
Oh, whatever.
马蒂 你刚才说到哪
Matty, you were saying?
这是特里·潘恩
Meet Terry Penn.
在道上人称"接头人"
Known in the underworld as a "Connector."
如果你是中国
Let's say you're a terrorist
东♥土♥耳♥其♥斯♥坦♥解放组织的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
from the East Turkestan Liberation Organization in China
想联♥系♥意大利黑♥手♥党♥
and you want to reach out to the Italian Mafia
帮忙把你的人藏到新泽西帕特森市
to hide one of your guys in Paterson, New Jersey.
怎么办呢 你得找潘恩
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表