剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
-三 二 一 维加斯 -维加斯
- Three, two, one. Vegas! - Vegas!
等等 再拍一次吧
Hold on. Let me try that again.
不 这张很好看了
No, no. It's a good one.
-让我看看 -值得存下来 信我
- Let me see it. - It's a keeper. Trust me.
有了这个
And with that,
你我相识七周年"基"念之旅正式纳入行程
the seven-year Manniversary trip to Sin City is officially underway!
-恭喜了 -是啊
- Congratulations. - Yeah.
无意坏了你的好心情
I don't mean to dampen your mood,
但我很肯定我们已经认识七年半了 因为
but pretty sure I met you seven and a halfyears ago, 'cause...
是啊 但这又不是为了纪念第一次相遇
Yeah, but the Manniversary doesn't commemorate the first time we met, dude.
是为了纪念你变得不再惹人厌 记得吗
It's commemorates the first time you stopped being annoying, remember?
因为头半年 我就想一脚踹飞你
'Cause, like, for the first six months, I wanted to kick your ass.
真的想掐死你
Like, I really wanted to choke you out.
-记得吗 -真高兴你坦白了
- Remember? - I'm glad you clarified that.
一向坦白 赶紧打好领带
Anytime. Now, straighten your tie.
拿个粘毛器打理一下西装
Let's go get a lint roller going or something.
真不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on here.
你的帽子呢
And where's your hat?
还以为我们要扮演"鼠帮乐队"呢
I thought we were doing the Rat Pack thing.
-出发吧 -我不知道还要戴帽子
- Let's go. - I don't know about the hat.
我确实有做功课的 我很喜欢这套西装
But I do dig the Rat Pack vibe. I love the suits.
但为什么现在就要穿上
But why are we already wearing them?
因为我们要盛装登场
'Cause we want to show up in style.
像个男子汉一样 男子汉去维加斯都是这么穿的
Like real men. That's what real men do when they go to Vegas.
让大家看到踏上拉斯维加斯大道的我们是多么的气宇轩昂
Show that we mean business the minute our feet hit the Strip.
真男人会穿着皱巴巴的西装吗
Real men show up in wrinkled suits?
我买♥♥了台蒸汽挂烫机
I brought a portable steamer.
没错 都准备妥当了
Yeah, I got it all covered.
你只需要放松自己
All you have to do is sit back, relax,
享受一下闲暇时光
and enjoy some well- deserved time off.
是啊 直到马蒂喊我们回来执行任务
Yeah, until Matty calls us in for another mission.
这点我也想好对策了
I got that covered, too.
我只是解释一下相识"基"念日的由来
All I had to do was explain the sacred nature of the Manniversary,
她就答应不会打扰我们了
and she promised me she wouldn't call us
除非末日来临 只有我们能够拯救人类
unless we're the only ones standing in the way of the apocalypse.
我不是指世界末日
I don't mean like the end of the world.
我指的是丧尸临城
I mean the zombie apocalypse.
不是拍戏
The real one.
兴奋起来
Get fired up.
好吧
All right.
维加斯
Vegas!
兄弟 出发
Baby, let's go.
离开洛杉矶
去吃世界上最美味的自助餐途中
首先 我们会到神剑大酒店登记入住
First, we're gonna check in at the Excalibur,
我已经预订了期待已久的兰斯洛特主题套间
where I've reserved the much- coveted Lancelot Suite.
亚瑟王圆桌武士中的第一位勇士
然后去拉斯维加斯大道品尝最美味的自助餐
Then we begin our tour of the best buffets on the Strip.
剧透警告 榜单上有八间店呢
Spoiler alert: there's eight of 'em.
接着就去玩拉斯维加斯最刺♥激♥的云霄飞车
Followed up by a ride on the fastest roller coaster in Las Vegas.
慢着
Wait, wait.
吃完八顿自助餐之后还要坐过山车吗
Y- You want to ride a roller coaster after we've eaten at eight buffets?
我就喜欢挑战自己
I love a good challenge.
然后就去赌场发挥你的聪明才智
Then we put that big brain of yours to work on the blackjack table.
不行 我们已经谈过这个了
Nope. We talked about this.
在赌场算牌等于作弊
Counting cards is cheating.
被抓到才算作弊 我们才不会被抓到
If you get caught. We're not gonna get caught.
别插嘴了
Stop interrupting.
在赌桌上赚个痛快之后
So, after we win big on the table,
我们就去吃32盎司战斧牛排 带骨的
we're gonna celebrate with a 32-ounce bone-in, tomahawk porterhouse.
没错 最后看一场表演结束首日活动
Yeah and finally, ending our first night with a show,
看什么由你来选
a show of your choosing.
什么 我可以选择
What? I get a choice?
对 只要是犹大圣徒纪念演出或是蓝人乐团
Yeah, as long as it's the Legends of Metal tribute or the Blue Man Group,
说实话我觉得没什么别的好选了
which, really, I think there is no choice there.
一直都是选择重金属传奇 对吗
It's Legends of Metal the whole way, right?
-无异议 -很好
- No argument there. - Nice.
这趟旅程有休息日吗 第二天可以吗
Does this itinerary involve any pool time? Maybe day two?
我想好好逛逛拉斯维加斯大道
I'd like to do some actual relaxing on this trip.
小麦 我们就住南加州
Mac, we're from SoCal.
随时都能放松 享受日光浴
We can relax, soaking up rays by the pool anytime.
这里可是拉斯维加斯 我们得嗨一点
This is Las Vegas, baby. We got to turn it up!
但我们就没有成功过
Except we never do any of that,
因为每次想要放松的时候...
'cause anytime we try to relax...
新百战天龙
第三季 第十一集
洛杉矶某处
千禧一代居住的地方
好了
All right.
这边 小心脚下
Right this way. Watch your step.
好的
Okay.
好了 睁开眼吧
Okay. Open 'em.
我以为要去吃午饭
I thought we were going to lunch.
绕了一点路而已
Just a little detour.
我想听听你对这里的看法 拎包入住
I wanted to get your opinion on this move-in-ready,
独♥立♥卧室 带有室内停车场
one bedroom with covered parking,
还有投币洗衣房♥ 楼下社区非常适合散步
coin-operated laundry, in a very walkable neighborhood.
你要搬出小麦家了吗
Are you moving out of Mac's?
把你的想法说出来就行
Just tell me what you think.
我的意思是
I mean,
这里光线很好
it's great natural light.
但如果你真的想搬来这里 宝贝
But if you're seriously thinking of moving in here, babe,
需要重新刮灰 做地脚线
there needs to be new paint, new baseboards.
工程量很大呢
It needs work.
这些都很简单
All easily done.
我是真的想搬来这里
And I'm seriously thinking about moving in.
但只有一个前提条件
But only on one condition.
你搬来和我一起住
You move in with me.
我从来没对任何人有过这种想法 丽安娜
I've never felt this way about anyone, Leanna.
我已经准备好再进一步了
And I'm ready to take us to the next level.
你呢
Are you?
这...
Well...
"这"
"Well."
可不是我想听到的回应
Not exactlywhat I was hoping to hear.
这一步很关键 博兹
It's a big step, Bozer,
你知道我不会冲动行事
and, you know I'm not an impulsive woman.
你吓到我了
You just caught me by surprise, so...
我需要时间考虑一下
I need time to think about it.
没问题啊 尽管考虑
Go. Yeah, yeah. Yeah...
五分钟 十分钟 午饭后揭晓
Like five minutes? Ten? Over lunch?
马蒂找我们
Matty needs us.
是啊 对 没错
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
抱歉 我们刚...
Sorry. We were just...
打住 博兹
Not now, Bozer.
小麦和杰克去了维加斯
With Mac and Jack off to Vegas,
有一个很紧迫的任务要交给你们仨
I'm sending you three on a time-sensitive op.
怎么了
What's going on?
这位是纳维德·本·达雅尼
This is Naveed Bin Dajani,
巴林王室成员 疑为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥头目
member of the royal Bahraini family and a suspected terrorist leader,
我们认为他在全球有超过12个基地
thought to have over a dozen cells around the globe.
根据凤♥凰♥基金会刚刚截获的情报
Phoenix just intercepted intel
一直以来 他都将犯罪所得的
that he's been transporting data
非法资金的具体资料传送给西欧的某些银行家
detailing his network's illicit finances to bankers in Western Europe.
本·达雅尼不会亲自出面
Bin Dajani won't get caught with this data himself,
所以他的侄女 扎赫拉公主
so his niece, princess Zahra,
同意当他们的中间人
has agreed to play courier.
能够粉碎他犯罪网络的所有证据都在她手上
Everything we need to crush his network is in her hands,
或者说 在她的脖子上
or rather, shall I say, around her neck.
放硬盘的地方可真是有趣
Interesting place for a hard drive.
资料不在硬盘上 被编码在这个上面
The data isn't on a hard drive. It's been encoded onto this.
钻石项链上吗 这钻石真大啊
Her diamond necklace? That's a seriously huge rock.
总重6.4克拉
6.4 carats.
对于珠宝商来说 价值20万美元
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表