剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Currently, he's in Roslavl.
我们得往西边行驶两小时
That's about two hours west of us.
雅罗斯拉夫会知道马雷克的目的吗
Yaroslav knows what Mareks is up to?
只有找到他才知道
Only one way to find out.
把钱拿出来
Show me the money!
我是认真的 小麦 如果你是自♥由♥身
I'm serious, Mac, if you were a free agent,
那就可以立马起价了
you could name your price right now.
他说得对 你离开两周后
He's right. Two weeks after you left,
马蒂给了所有具备外勤经验的凤♥凰♥基金会特工一堆垃圾
Matty gave every Phoenix agent with any kind of field experience
限时五分钟
a bunch of junk and five minutes.
他们造出来的还是一堆垃圾
All they could make was more junk.
说真的 你无人能及
We're serious, no one can do what you do.
马蒂的"精英再造"小计划可悲地以失败告终
Matty's little "make another egghead spy" project died miserably.
杰克消失前 她一直让我们退居二线
And up until Jack disappeared, she benched us.
过去两个月都在收集情报
The last two months doing intel gathering.
老实说 我都开始睡午觉了
I'll be honest, I started taking naps in the afternoon.
备好毯子和其他东西
Brought a blanket and everything.
尽管这样 吉尔还是很忙
Jill's been busy, though.
马蒂让她指挥一个搜捕魔多克的特别小组
Matty's got her running a task force looking for Murdoc.
为马蒂出谋划策
Presented Matty with a game plan,
监视以前的联络人
setting up surveillance on old contacts.
她找到了一些有用的线索
She's got some promising leads.
拍马屁的才有前途 日子实在太无聊了
Other than teacher's pet making grades, it's been boring.
那杰克呢
And what about Jack?
他无法面对你的离开
Well, he didn't handle your quitting too well.
可以说他失去了目标
Guess you could say he lost his purpose.
你离开前 杰克的唯一任务就是保护你
Up until you left, Jack had one job: to protect you.
即使你在世界的另一边
Even though you were on the other side of the world,
他也会留心注意你
he still made sure to keep an eye on you.
是啊 唯一能让他开心的事情
Yeah, the one thing that made him happy
就是知道你过得开心
was the thought that you were happy.
他说你遇见一个人 特别的人
He said you met someone. Someone special.
她是谁
Who is she?
纳莎
Yeah, Nasha.
纳莎
Nasha?
是的 她是老师 你会喜欢她的
Yeah. She's a school teacher. You'd like her.
你不要自责
Hey, you can't blame yourself.
这件事不是你的离开造成的
All right, you leaving had nothing to do with what's going on.
他说得对 杰克是个成年人
He's right. Jack's a big boy.
他会自己做决定
He makes his own decisions.
他会是第一个让你知道的人
He'll be the first one to tell you that.
但是他发给我的最后一个视频
Yeah, but the last video he sent me,
我看得出他在一个不是很好的地方
I could see that he wasn't in a good place,
我没有回复他
and, uh, I didn't respond.
为什么
Why not?
因为他不想听到我说我不回来了
Because telling him I'm not coming home wasn't what he wanted to hear.
他恨我
He hates me.
他不恨你 他只是难过
He doesn't hate you. He's just upset.
你不用因为我是上司而安慰我
You don't have to sugarcoat it 'cause I'm your superior.
好吧 他恨你
Okay, he hates you.
但你确实大部分时间都在对他撒谎
But you did lie to him for the majority of his life.
我分不清你是不畏强权还是单纯在反抗
I can't decide if you're speaking truth to power or being insubordinate.
不能两者并存吗
Can't it be both?
我只是觉得父子重聚至少彼此应该客气点
It's just, I-I thought that our reunion would be, at the very least, civil.
你明白吗
You know?
看起来很难得到我儿子的原谅了
It seems my son's forgiveness is proving quite hard to come by.
那就更应该试着得到他的原谅
All the more reason to keep trying to earn it.
为什么这类人物总是
Why are men like this always surrounded by
被持枪的大块头围着
big scary guys with big scary guns?
因为这不是油炸土豆[闹着玩]
Because it isn't deep-frying potatoes.
都是动真格的
This is the big leagues.
长官 其实我以前炸过土豆 还真不简单
Actually, sir, I used to fry potatoes, and it wasn't that easy.
我知道 所以我才两次拒绝用你
I know that. That's why I rejected employing you... twice.
什么 那我为什么在这
The hell? Then why am I here?
因为马蒂尔达·韦伯不接受拒绝
Because Matilda Webber can't take no for an answer.
无意打断这场无意义的对话
Not to interrupt a pointless conversation,
但能否继续思考
but can we get back to
怎么才能分开雅罗斯拉夫和他的保镖
how we're gonna separate Yaroslav from his muscle?
我们不能奔着他去
We're not gonna get to him.
而是要等他来找我们
We're gonna wait for him to come to us.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
少来吓唬我
Save the threats.
认得这个吗
Recognize this?
这是你在乌克兰的院子的画面
It's a sat view of your compound in the Ukraine.
看到这架战斗机了吗
See this badass plane right here?
这是中国的歼-20隐形战斗机
This is China's J-20 stealth fighter.
一共只有两架原型机 这是其中一架
One of the only two prototypes in existence.
有趣的是 在六个月前
Which is interesting because the Chinese government
中国政♥府♥不见了一架飞机
just lost one six months ago.
没人知道是谁偷的 也没人知道飞机的下落
No one knows who has it or where it is.
你要作出选择
So you have a choice to make.
把我们想知道的告诉我们
Tell us what we want to know,
或者我们通知中国政♥府♥
or we can call the Chinese government.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
罗曼·马雷克24小时内跟你通了12次电♥话♥
Roman Mareks has contacted you 12 times in the last 24 hours.
为什么
Why?
马雷克想买♥♥一支军队
Mareks wants to buy an army.
我有三千名训练有素的雇佣兵 随时可以展开战斗
I have 3,000 highly trained mercenaries ready to deploy immediately.
以防我也有需要
And just so I know, in case I'm ever in the market,
我想知道买♥♥下三千训练有素的雇佣兵得花多少钱
what will 3,000 highly trained mercs set me back?
五千万美元
$50 million.
马雷克说他会全部买♥♥下
Mareks said he'd take them all.
他说有了资金就联♥系♥我
Said he'd reach out when he had the funds.
马蒂 好消息是我们找到雅罗斯拉夫并且套到话了
Matty, the good news is we found Yaroslav and we broke Yaroslav.
做得好
That's great.
但听起来还有坏消息
But it sounds like there's bad news, too.
是的 马雷克要买♥♥一支军队
Yeah. Mareks is shopping for an army,
而雅罗斯拉夫就是卖♥♥家
and Yaroslav was gonna sell him one.
所以马雷克想要推♥翻♥现任独♥裁♥者
So, Mareks plans to overthrow the current dictator,
重回权力巅峰
get his old job back.
很显然是这样
Apparently.
有几个问题
It begs a few questions,
杰克会在其中扮演什么角色
like what role does Jack have in any of this,
而且马雷克身无分文潜逃出境
and also, how is a guy who just
怎会搞到五千万美元
fled his country with nothing gonna come up with $50 million?
其实这些问题我都可以回答
Actually, I can answer both those questions.
根据原始文件
According to the unredacted file,
杰克推♥翻♥马雷克政♥权♥的其中一个任务要求
one of the parameters of Jack's mission to overthrow Mareks
就是从他的府邸里将未切割的钻石偷出来
was to steal the dictator's fortune in uncut diamonds from his palace,
并且将其藏于境内
and hide them in country.
让我猜一下 这些钻石价值五千万美元
Let me guess, the value of these stones is $50 million?
其实是五千七百万美元
Actually, just north of $57 million.
杰克要带马雷克去找那些钻石
Jack is taking Mareks to the diamonds.
这就解释了为什么马雷克会接近杰克
Which explains why Mareks approached Jack,
以及他如何买♥♥得起这支军队
and how he was able to afford this army.
但是这仍然解释不了为什么杰克会帮他
But that still doesn't explain why Jack agreed to help him.
确实 而且更糟的是
No, it doesn't, but it gets worse.
杰克把钻石藏到白俄♥罗♥斯♥的三个月后
Because three months after Jack hid the diamonds in Belarus,
中情局派了另外一组特工将钻石带走了
the CIA sent in another team of operatives to pull them out.
杰克知道他带马雷克去的藏货点
Does Jack know he's taking Mareks to a hiding spot
九年前就被人清空了吗
that was cleared out nine years ago?
很不幸 他不知道
Unfortunately, he does not.
那我们时间不多了
That puts us on a tight clock.
一旦马雷克发现他的钻石没了
Once Mareks discovers his fortune is missing.
他会杀了杰克
He'll kill Jack.
正在进入白俄♥罗♥斯♥领空
领空局势紧张
伙计们 刚才那声音是什么
Guys? What was that?
听起来像防空导弹
Sounds like antiaircraft fire.
奥列格·瓦季姆 白俄♥罗♥斯♥的在位独♥裁♥者
Oleg Vadim, Belarus's current dictator,
刚刚下达了击落你们的命令
just issued orders to shoot you guys down.
听着 小麦 我不是想质疑你
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表