剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
她看起来很紧张 这也不怪她
She looks nervous. Not that I blame her.
换了是我也不想靠近那个脏弹
I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that dirty bomb.
好的 马蒂 我们看到了"围栏"
All right, Matty, we got visual on The Fence.
什么情况
What's happening?
没看出来他们在进行交易
Not a whole lot of exchanging going on at this exchange.
莱丽假扮成了夏洛特
Riley pretended to be Charlotte,
所以"围栏"等的是莱丽
so The Fence is expecting Riley.
你是谁
Who are you?
马蒂 又有人来了
Matty, we just got another group show up to the party.
我现在给你发照片过去
I'm sending you a picture now.
那是达伦·法拉格特
That's Darren Farragut.
国内的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's a domestic terrorist,
目前在联邦调查局通缉名单上排名第八
currently number eight on the FBI's Most Wanted list.
去年他发表了一份宣言 详细讲述了
Last year he published a manifesto detailing
他打算如何推♥翻♥美国政♥府♥
how he plans to overthrow the U.S. Government.
"围栏"不仅仅是从夏洛特那里买♥♥炸♥弹♥
The Fence wasn't just buying that bomb from Charlotte.
他把炸♥弹♥直接转交给最终用户
He's flipping it straight to the end user.
如果法拉格特拿到了炸♥弹♥
If Farragut gets his hands on that bomb,
就不知道他会在美国的哪里引爆了
there is no telling where in the U.S. He'll use it.
-我们要想个办法 尽快 -马上回来
- We need a plan. Fast. - Be right back.
有办法了
I got an idea.
要用到路边紧急修理箱吗
One that involves our emergency roadside repair kit?
我的货在哪
Where's my merchandise?
先回答我的问题
Answer my question first.
我叫夏洛特·科尔
My name is Charlotte Cole.
你雇我来给你带这个
You hired me to bring you this.
现在继续完成我们的交易
Now follow through on your end of the deal.
她在说谎
She's lying.
我才是夏洛特·科尔
I'm Charlotte Cole.
我带来了你雇我偷的手提箱
I've got the briefcase you hired me to steal.
而且我不知道那个女人是谁
And I have no idea who that woman is.
马蒂 我们已经看到
Matty, we have visual confirmation
夏洛特持有脏弹
that Charlotte has the dirty bomb.
为了给我们争取时间
And to buy us some time,
莱丽直接走上去唬弄"围栏"和法拉格特
Raily just walked up to bluff The Fence and Darren Farragut.
大伙们 我们不能丢掉那个手提箱
Guys, we cannot lose that suitcase.
如果"围栏"和法拉格特带着手提箱就此消失
If the Dence and Farragut disappear with it,
就不知道会在哪个城市引爆了
there's no telling what city it could blow up in.
我们还得确保它不会在这爆♥炸♥
And we also need to make sure it doesn't blow up right here.
同意
Agreed.
我们去分散那两帮人的注意
Let's go lead a hold off from the tag teams.
在这种情况下开枪会导致非常严重的后果
Adding more guns to the situation could end very badly.
你是不是有办法了
Does this mean you have a plan?
我正想着呢
I am having one.
我要用一个小炸♥弹♥
I'm gonna recover the bomb in that suitcase
去取回那个手提箱里的炸♥弹♥
using a much much smaller one.
唯一不足的地方
Except the only thing dirty bomb mind
就是炸♥弹♥是用垃圾做的
is the trash it's made from.
腐蚀的铝箔 电池酸液 塑料瓶
aluminum foil corroded, battery acid, a plastcic bottle
还有一个旧轮胎
and an old tire.
我不知道你在耍什么把戏
I don't know what game you're playing,
但我的人闯入银墙公♥司♥偷走了脏弹
but my people broke into Silver Wall and stole the dirty bomb.
炸♥弹♥就在这呢
I've got it right here.
不管她是谁 她肯定不是夏洛特·科尔
Whoever this woman is, she's not Charlotte Cole.
不管她是谁
Whoever this woman is,
她不知道自己在说什么
she has no idea what she's talking about,
我认为她现在就离开比较明智
and I think she'd be wise to walk away right now.
我是夏洛特·科尔
I'm Charlotte Cole.
脏弹在我手上
I have the dirty bomb.
而且我不希望有人受伤
And I don't want anyone to get hurt.
我不知道你们二位谁才是真正的夏洛特·科尔
I don't know which one of you is the real Charlotte Cole,
但我有办法找出真♥相♥
but I have a way to find out.
妈妈
Mom!
夏洛特 怎么了
Charlotte, what's going on?
我好像不能继续陪你们玩了 老哥们
I think we just ran out of time, boys.
她是真正的夏洛特·科尔 杀了她
She's the real Charlotte Cole. Kill her.
去拿手提箱
Get the case!
把箱子给我 不然你的家人就死定了
Give me the case, or your family dies!
我是夏洛特的朋友 快来
I'm friends with Charlotte, come on!
上车 快点 快走
Go, go, hurry! Come on, let's go!
快快快
Go, go, go, go!
我们赶快离开这儿
Let's get out of here now.
不许动 把枪放下
Freeze! Drop the gun!
大家快退后 箱子正在漏气
Guys, get back. The case is leaking.
马蒂 箱子中了一枪
Matty, the case was hit.
核紧急搜索队 立刻出动
NEST team, go now.
核紧急搜索队
小麦 你有办法阻止泄漏吗
Mac, is there anything you can do to contain that leak?
嗯 我可以用水泥
Yeah, I can, I can use cement
-或者铅 -不用了 没关系
- or-or the lead lining... - No, it's okay.
-什么叫没关系 -脏弹不在里面
- What do you mean it's okay? - The dirty bomb isn't here.
我在来的路上把它藏起来了
I stashed it on my way in.
我知道你可能觉得我漠视法律
I know you might think I have a casual view of the law,
但你不会真以为我会把放射性物质
but you don't really think I'd hand radiological material
交给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吧
over to a terrorist, do you?
我从你们那偷了炸♥弹♥
I only stole the bomb from you guys
是因为我不知道你们是谁
'cause I didn't know who you were.
本来我是想落地后把它交给政♥府♥的
Figured I'd hand it over to the government when I landed,
以匿名的方式
anonymously.
但我到这儿的时候 "围栏"给我打了个电♥话♥
Then, when I got here, The Fence called me and...
然后告诉你他抓了你的家人
And told you he had your family.
所以我安排了这次会面 做了个假炸♥弹♥
So I set the meet, I built the fake bomb,
然后就来了
and came here.
那你本来的计划是什么呢
So, what was your plan?
随机应变
Improvise.
大概我是受了你的启发
Guess I was inspired by you.
真正的脏弹在路边的一个信箱里
The real dirty bomb is in a mailbox down the road.
某种意义上来说 我已经把它上交政♥府♥了
So, in a way, I already handed it over to the government.
伙计们
Guys,
别担心
no cuffs.
她不会构成威胁的 去和你的家人们道别吧
She won't be a problem. Go say goodbye to your family.
我们会把他们安全送回家的
We'll get 'em home safe.
我相信你们会的
I'm sure you will.
你们看上去还算好人
You guys seem all right.
或许这之后她就会少给自己惹麻烦了
Maybe she'll try and stay out of trouble now.
也许吧 但那又有什么意思呢
Maybe, but what's the fun in that?
烩饭的火候恰到好处啊 小麦
Perfect timing on the paella, Mac.
我们应该挖掘你当大厨的潜质
We'll make a chef out of you yet.
对现在的我来说
At this point,
没把厨房♥烧了就够好的了
just not burning the kitchen down is enough for me.
我
I,
我之前没说 但我很感谢你
I didn't say this earlier, but I appreciate you
努力让我放下丽安娜的事
trying to make me feel better about Leanna.
有你支持我 让我能更好地处理
Knowing you got my back makes it easier to handle,
所以... 谢谢你
so... thank you.
你不用谢我 因为你也会为了我那么做的
You don't have to thank me 'cause you'd do the same for me.
我们是彼此的依靠 我相信你也知道
We're both here for each other, bet you know that.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I do know that.
我还知道你手头
I also know you got a possible pie
可能有个馅饼皮危机
crust emergency on your hands.
什么 不不不要啊
What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
加油吧
You got it.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
看起来像是个庆功会嘛
Looks like a celebration.
就应该是啊
Well, it should be.
你们拿下了一个本国的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You guys took down a domestic terrorist,
"围栏" 以及他的整个组织
The Fence and his whole organization,
多亏你们在莫斯科拦下了那颗脏弹
and because you were able to stop that dirty bomb in Moscow,
不但救了成千上万条命
saving thousands of lives,
还让俄♥国♥特工
Russian intelligence was able
得以找到银墙内部
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表