剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
I know you are, too.
像首领一样坚强
Tough like a boss?
太对了
Damn right.
怎么了
What's that?
增援到了
Reinforcements.
他们不会干等着我们把菲力克斯交出来
They weren't just waiting to see if we'd give them Felix.
他们在等后援
They were waiting for backup.
他们要破门而入了 快跑
They're breaching. Run!
快跑
Run!
待在这 别出声
Stay here and stay quiet.
我们会把他们引开
We're gonna lead them away from you.
一旦你们知道外面安全了
Once you know it's clear,
就把菲力克斯从前门带走
grab Felix and take him out the front door.
他们有枪 你们会被杀的
They have guns. You'll be killed.
让我们帮忙吧
Let us help.
你们是在帮忙
You are helping.
收拾好残局 把菲力克斯送到安全的地方
Finish what you started. Get Felix to safety.
-准备好了吗 -玩具熊已经准备好放倒他们了
- Ready? - Brady Bear's ready to kick some butt.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们得帮他们争取足够的时间逃离
We got to give our people enough time to slip past them.
我们已经快跑到走廊的尽头了
Mac, we're running out of hallway
震撼弹也快没了
and stuffed animal flashbangs.
这些家伙像蟑螂一样冒个不停
These guys are like cockroaches.
希望我们已经给他们争取了足够多的时间
I just hope we bought our friends enough time.
这是我们最后的反击了 准备好了吗
It's our last stand. You ready?
时刻准备着
Always.
我们说过让你们逃跑
We told you guys to run.
我们选择不听你们的话
We chose not to listen.
准备好了
We're ready.
你的计划是什么
So, what's this plan of yours?
所有现代汽车都装备了
All modern vehicles are equipped with
一个叫CAN总线的车载计算机系统
an onboard computer system called a CAN bus.
如果我能把"上级"车上的CAN总线和
If I can connect the CAN bus in Oversight's SUV
我们开来那辆克隆车上的连接起来
to the one in the clone SUV we just drove in here,
我也许能骗过去 让炸♥弹♥认为
I might be able to trick the bomb into thinking
另一辆SUV是你坐着的这辆
that other SUV is the one you're sitting in.
奥斯卡踩着刹车
And with Oscar's foot on the brake,
我就可以出来了
I'll be able to get out.
一个复♥制♥品
A duplicate.
我真是个天才
I'm a genius.
没错 是这样
Yes. Yes, you are.
好的
Okay.
等我的信♥号♥♥ 好吗
Wait for my signal, okay?
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Ready.
这能管用吗
Is this gonna work?
必须管用
It has to.
动手
Go.
系统已同步
好了 已经同步了
Okay, we're synced.
博兹
Bozer!
莱丽 你成功了
Riley, you did it.
是的 我们成功了
Yes, we did.
真是千钧一发 天啊
That was a close one, man.
千钧一发
That was close.
不敢相信真的有用
Can't believe it really worked.
你觉得这会失败吗 博兹
Did you think it wasn't gonna work, Bozer?
-我怀疑过 -好吧 但...
- Well, I had my doubts. - Yeah, but...
但迈丽很聪明 对吧
but Miley is whip-smart, right?
是啊
Yeah.
如果没有你陪着我
I couldn't have hung on that long
我坚持不了这么久
if you hadn't stayed with me.
我当然会陪着你 博兹
Course I stayed, Boze.
不然我能怎么做 抛弃我的小弟吗
What was I gonna do, abandon my little bro?
等等
Hold on, okay?
我才是哥哥好吗 你是妹妹
I'm the big brother, okay? You're the little sister.
不不不 不是这样
No, no, no, no. Doesn't work like that.
-什么 -好了 伙计们
- What? - Okay, okay. Guys, guys.
干得好 但奥斯卡和他的团队还要处理后续
Good job, but Oscar and his team still have work to do.
那是什么
What's that?
既然我们无法拆除炸♥弹♥
Well, since we can't disarm the bomb,
只能在控制下引爆它
we're gonna contain it and let it blow.
好了 趴下去
Now, let's get down.
防御设施到位
Containment set.
所有人找掩护 准备引爆
Everyone find cover. We're going hot.
三 二 一 小心炸♥弹♥
Three, two, one, fire in the hole!
双脚站定在外 处在夜空下
Standing on my feet, outside, under the night sky.
我再也不会觉得这些是理所当然的了
Things I will not take for granted anymore.
这几周你过得很不容易 兄弟
It's been a rough couple of weeks for you, man.
你感觉如何
How you holding up?
下次马蒂想让我去凤♥凰♥基金会忙活时
The next time Matty wants me to do busy work in the Phoenix,
我的回答会是...
my answer will be...
当然好了
hell yes.
兄弟 你是我最好的朋友
Look, man, you're my best friend,
我没有在那帮你 我感觉很糟糕
and I wasn't there to help you out, and I feel terrible.
我只想让你知道我很抱歉
I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry.
你不用向我道歉 小麦
Man, you don't owe me an apology, Mac.
事实上...
Actually...
我该向你道谢
I owe you a thanks.
-是吗 -是啊
- You do? - Yeah.
今天我独自思考了一段时间
I had some time alone with my thoughts today,
我意识到...
and I realized...
我以前觉得我开心是因为看到
I used to think my happiness was hinged on seeing
大屏幕上写着"由维尔特·博兹指导"
"Directed by Wilt Bozer" on the big screen.
后来你让我见识到了你的秘密世界
But then you brought me into your world of secrets,
一切都改变了
and everything changed.
即使有时候我们的工作会很可怕
And even though our job can be terrifying at times
也无人知晓是我们做的
and no one ever knows we did it...
但很重要
it's important.
在一天结束之时
And at the end of each day,
我总会感到很骄傲
I always feel proud.
我从没这么开心过 小麦
I've never been happier, Mac.
因为我知道我找到了自己的归属
And that's because I know I'm right where I belong.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
看我在前面发现了谁
Look who I found out front.
我猜是因为我差点被炸成碎片
So, I guess all it took was me nearly getting blown to smithereens
才让你跟我们一起出来
for you to hang out with us?
真是个高标准
It's a high bar.
我想迟来总比没有好
Better late than never, I suppose,
在欣赏博兹精彩经历的时候
when it comes to appreciating the full Boze experience.
我听说的是 全是莱丽的经验
Well, from what I heard, it's the full Riley experience
今天才能成功
that won the day.
是啊 小妹支持着我
Yeah, little sis had my back.
来吧 小老弟
Come on, little bro.
我们来谈谈
We talked about this.
-小老弟 -是啊 你是我小弟
- Little bro? - Well, yeah. You're my little brother.
什么 不可能
What? Never.
我听说菲利克斯能够挺过去
I got word that Felix is gonna pull through.
欧盟边境管理局听说
And when Frontex authorities heard
阿德南 雅思敏 纳齐尔和桑娜为菲利克斯做的事后
what Adnan, Yasmin, Nazir and Sana did for Felix,
迅速将他们送往奥地利避难
well, they put them all on a fast track to asylum in Austria.
真的吗
Really?
很高兴听到这个消息
I'm glad to hear it,
尽管我希望对其他有同样梦想的人们
although I wish it worked out so well
事情也能这样顺利
for other people who had that same dream.
是啊 但至少边境管理局干掉了达利斯的犯罪团体
Yeah, but at least Frontex took down Daris's trafficking ring,
外面又少了个"捕猎者"
so that's one less predator out there.
是啊 我在想
Yeah. You know, I was thinking,
也许我们应该弄个捐款
maybe we should make a donation
为特西克医生的医院筹集普通修缮费
to Dr. Terzic's hospital for general repairs,
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表