剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
As soon as you confirm the hostage location,
我们就行动
we'll join the party.
沃西 继续盯梢
Worthy, you just keep watching our backs.
你好
Hola.
我叫杰克
Mi nombre es Jack.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?!
我的好朋友叫我中♥央♥六点钟方向
My close friends call me six in the center,
背靠柱子
up against the post.
我刚说的是我的姓
It's a family name.
好了 伙计们 带上人♥质♥撤退
Okay, boys, grab the hostages. Let's get out of here.
糟了 糟糕了
Bad news, bad news! Hey, hey.
这些人有帮手 很多
These guys got friends. A lot of friends.
所以
Okay, so,
你们找到关于沃西的消息了吗
did y'all find anything out about Worthy?
找到了
We did.
我们找到一段关于沃西的监控录像
We have security footage of Worthy near
洪都拉斯的一个火车站爆♥炸♥前 他就在现场
a Honduran train station right before the bombs exploded.
这段录像的质量不是很好
The video quality's not great, but
但是里面的内容更糟
unfortunately, what's on it's even worse.
不可能
No. No way.
沃西绝对不会做这样的事 信我
Worthy would not do something like that, trust me.
好吧 那他在那里干嘛呢 杰克
Okay, then what was he doing with the device, Jack?
也许他只是想把装置拆掉 莱丽
He was probably trying to disarm the damn thing, Riley.
有可能 但是这段录像看不出来 杰克
Yeah, but there's no way you can tell that from the footage, Jack,
这个画质渣爆了
the picture quality's garbage.
从录像上根本看不出什么东西
Can't tell anything from that footage.
在挖苦杰克的同时
And while we're playing "Stump Jack,"
你们知道他跟这个人有什么关系吗
any idea what he was doing with this guy?
我看一眼
Let me see.
这是雅各布·劳勒
That's Jacob Lawlor.
他得过很多荣誉
He's, uh, well decorated.
现在他是个独♥立♥承包人
Now he's a freelance contractor.
他在那地方接了很多活儿
Does a lot of work in the area.
沃西就是被劳勒团队雇佣
Worthy was hired on Lawlor's crew
但是他是去保护铁轨 不是去炸掉
to protect the tracks, not blow 'em up.
我得挂了
Guys, I got to go.
我会仔细检查一下这盘录像带
I'll try and clean up this footage.
也许能找到一些线索
Maybe it'll give us some answers.
好
Yep.
你真觉得
You really think you're gonna be able
你能够将三角洲小队重新召集起来
to reassemble your old Delta unit?
那些人不是已经退休好久了吗
Aren't those guys retired for a long time now?
信我 伙计 他们会帮忙的
Trust me, dude, they're in.
虽然我们最后一次在波哥大执行任务是十年前了
I know it's been ten years since our last OP in Bogota,
但当他们看到我 他们就会知道出事了
but once they see me, they'll know what's up.
应该吧
I think.
好了 感觉怎么样
Okay, how's it feel?
会不会太紧
Can you move in it?
很合适
Yeah, it fits great.
-穿着也很舒服 -那就好
- It's comfortable, too. ?- Good.
我加了一层防弹网眼布
I lined it with ballistic mesh fabric,
然后调整到最适合人活动的程度
then adjusted the cut for maximum maneuverability.
又性感又有用
Mm. Sexy and functional.
还有
And I got more.
我私藏的一个装9毫米手♥枪♥的弹簧包
A little something from my nine millimeter spring bag collection.
我就喜欢这种类型的
Oh, yeah, that's my type of clutch.
真棒
Great job, babe.
谢谢 不过不是我一个人的功劳
Ah, thanks. Well, I can't take all the credit.
内部的机械结构
Mac designed the internal mechanism
是小麦去尼日利亚前设计的
right before he left for Nigeria.
你那边进展得怎么样了 莱丽
Hey, how's the phone coming, Riley?
没什么进展
Slowly.
一个逼真的赝品很费时
A convincing fake takes time.
但是完工之后
When I'm done, all we'll have to worry about
我们就只需要操心怎么把它换出去了
is getting it close enough to swap it out.
乌鸦盘旋 星火燎原
With Raven and Starfire in the field
有我这个蝙蝠侠掌握大局
and Batman running the war room,
一切都不会有问题
what could go wrong?
等等 你说你是蝙蝠侠
Wait, are you... are you saying you're Batman?
比起野兽小子 我肯定更像蝙蝠侠吧
I mean, come on. I'm way more Batman than Beast Boy.
所以你要换昵称了吗 博兹
So are you changing your character name, Bozer?
真是野兽小子的风格
Such a Beast Boy move.
你知道一开始马蒂雇你的时候我有多激动吗
You know how psyched I was when Matty first hired you?
万分激动
Hella psyched.
可现在你们俩倒成了好闺蜜了
But now that I see that you two have become BFFs,
我也要改变看法了
I'm revising my opinion.
你这个反应也是野兽小子风格
Such a Beast Boy response.
-什么 -的确如此
- What? - Pretty much.
迪肯住得最近 所以我们
Deacon lives the closest, so we're, uh,
圣迭戈 加利福尼亚州
我们先接上他
we're picking him up first.
你以前总是提到迪肯这个人
You used to talk about Deacon all the time.
乐高乐园南部
他曾经是我们队里最猛的
He was a... ?toughest SOB to ever wear the patch.
货真价实的狠角色
Man, he's the real deal.
朱莉 把水枪放下
Julie, please put that water pistol down.
我跟你说了多少遍了
I have asked you and asked you.
快放下
Now, come on, help me out here.
乔尔 把裤子穿上
Joel, put your pants on, man.
我们走 准备出发 我们该走了
Let's go. Let's saddle up. We got to go.
拜托 快点 把鞋穿好
Come on, come on. Tie the shoe.
我们真得走了 快点 帮帮忙
We got to go, please. Help me out here.
-迪肯 -在
- Deacon. ?- Yes?
道尔顿
Dalton?
喂喂 不能朝脸射 不能...
Hey, hey, not in the face. Not in...
朱莉 你快把我逼疯了
Julie, you are killing me today.
你是在逗我吗 乔尔
Are you kidding me, Joel?
别闹了好不好
Please, please stop that.
过得怎么样 老兄
How you living, man?
道尔顿 听说你现在效力于中情局了
Dalton, I heard a rumor you're working for the CIA now.
真的假的
Any truth to that?
是的 但我早就离开了
Yeah, I left the Agency awhile back.
现在在一家智囊团工作
I, uh, work at a think tank now.
智囊团 那他呢 也是团里一份子吗
Oh, a think tank, huh? What is he, the tank part?
对了 你和沃西还有联♥系♥吗
Hey, uh... do you keep in touch with Worthy?
没怎么联♥系♥了
Not as much as I should have, man.
知道他为什么接了这次承包任务吗
Any idea why he'd take up this contracting work?
知道 为了钱
Yep. Money.
他的孩子要做手术
His kid needed surgery,
需要很多钱
It was expensive.
老兄 你应该给我打电♥话♥的
Oh, man, you should've called me, bro.
我肯定帮得上忙
I would've helped.
我知道 我知道你会帮忙 杰克
I know. I know you would've, Jack.
总之 手术很顺利 孩子恢复得很快
Anyway, surgery went well, kid healed quick,
但他的账户也空了
but it depleted his bankroll.
-所以他就接了洪都拉斯的活 -对
- So he took the job in Honduras? - ?Yup.
他说去把花掉的钱再挣回来
Said he was gonna refill his bank account.
很快就完事
It'd be quick.
然后从此金盆洗手
And then he was gonna hang up his spurs for good,
结果中间出了岔子
but it's not the way it went down.
我们就是为此而来
That's why we're here, man.
我们要去救他
We're going to get him
而且你要和我们一起去 走吧
and you're coming with us. Let's go.
陶斯 新墨西哥州
别提果冻
是这样 朱蒂
So, you see, Judy,
我觉得几个老战友重聚
I thought it would really be fun
肯定很开心
to get the guys together
-来一个... -垂钓游
for a little, uh... - Fishing trip.
对对 垂钓游
...fishing trip. That's right.
不是什么大事
No big deal,
就是维系下兄弟感情
just some typical male-bonding stuff.
好了 我很快就回来 亲爱的
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表