剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
in the presence of heat.
但并非所有金属都是这样
But not all metals are created equal.
如果想要软化金属 例如医用钢材
If you want to soften, say, surgical steel,
绝非易事
it's no easy task.
除非你有锻铁炉
Unless you build a forge.
铜器时代起就有锻铁炉了
Forges have been around since the Copper Age,
锻铁炉可以很好地♥产♥生和控制
and are great for creating and controlling
大量的热量
an immense amount of heat.
沙子和石膏可以充当很好的绝缘体
The sand and plaster act as insulators, which is good
因为一个便携式丙烷喷灯焰
because a hand-held propane torch
可以达到接近2000度
can reach almost 2,000 degrees--
想要制♥作♥世界上最硬的合金弯头
the kind of heat you need to make
所需要的温度
one of the world's strongest metal alloys bend.
真不敢相信你能办到
I cannot believe you made this.
-真不可思议 -现在来看看能不能用
- It's incredible. - Now time to see if it works.
祝你好运 医生
Good luck, Doctor.
这时莫兹穿着翼装 从屋顶一跃而下
And that's when Mozer dives from the roof in his wing suit
在迈丽血溅人行道之前拯救了她
and rescues Miley before she splats on the pavement.
鉴于她现在安全了 他又碰见了迪安娜特工
And seeing she's now safe, he confronts Agent Deanna.
什么 我还以为迪安娜是莫兹的女朋友
What?! I thought Deanna was Mozer's girlfriend.
是 但她同时也被外星人附身了
She is, but she's also been possessed by the alien hit man's soul.
莱丽 用电影术语来说
You see, Riley, in movie lingo,
这就叫做"英雄的困境"
this is called "the hero's dilemma."
这一波八十折的剧情都要把我绕晕了
All these plot twists is making my head spin.
我也觉得
I know. Right?
怎么会有哔声
What was that beep?
他拆除了吗 我能出去了吗
Did he disarm it? Can I get out?
我不知道
I don't know.
我过去问问
I'm gonna go find out.
脚别松开刹车
Keep your foot on that brake.
行
Yeah.
情况如何
What's going on?
我认为切断
I thought that severing the link
炸♥弹♥和车载电力系统之间的连接
between the explosives and the SUV's electrical system
就可以拆除炸♥弹♥了
would allow me to remove the device.
但不止如此
But there was a redundancy.
因为炸♥弹♥和车的控域网总线接在一起
See, 'cause the bomb is wired to the SUV's CAN bus computer.
所以一旦我切断电力系统
So once I clipped the electrical system...
防故障装置就会自动接上
the failsafe kicked in.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
没有办法拆掉炸♥弹♥ 莱丽
There's no way to disarm it, Riley.
无论如何 博兹脚下的那个炸♥弹♥
One way or another, that bomb under Bozer...
都会爆♥炸♥
is gonna go off.
特西克医生这里有固话
Dr. Terzic has a landline.
-我们要跟马蒂汇报情况吗 -目前不用
- Should we check in with Matty? - Not yet.
等准备撤离时再联♥系♥
Let's wait till we're ready for exfil.
我们还得去接那些
I mean, we still have to go collect
留在吉普车里的匪徒
those gangsters we left in the Jeep.
是吗 在把他们塞进直升机之前
Do we? Well, at least let's get some body spray
至少给他们喷点身体喷雾吧
before we pack 'em in a helo.
我有话想说
I wanted to say something.
我很高兴我们这么做了
I'm glad we did this.
你这个固执的混♥蛋♥
You being a stubborn son of a bitch
也许救了那个人的命
might have saved that man's life.
多谢夸奖
Thank you. I think.
我来
I got it.
你还好吗 桑娜
You okay, Sana?
今天太漫长了
It's been a long day.
比你预期的要漫长得多
A lot longer when you're expecting.
几个月了
How far along are you?
你的手肿起来了
Your hands are swollen.
我一开始以为是脱水的缘故
And at first, I thought it was dehydration,
然后我发现你会恶心
and then I noticed the nausea.
只有孕妇会随时想吐
Morning sickness can happen at all hours.
是啊
Yeah.
三个月了
I'm three months along.
经历过从昨晚开始的种种遭遇后
And after what we've been through since last night,
我哪都疼
everything hurts.
-是 我明白 -但我不该抱怨
- Yeah, I hear you. - But I shouldn't complain.
我应该为我的孩子坚强起来
I need to be strong for my child.
-坚强得像一个 -像一位首领
- Strong like a, um... - Like a boss.
因为你本如此
'Cause that's what you are.
来吧
Come on.
有消息吗
Any news?
没有 目前还没有
No.Not yet.
听着 阿德南
Listen, Adnan...
你接下来准备怎么办
what will you do next?
我不知道
I don't know.
当局可能会把我们送回难民营
Authorities might try to send us back to the camps.
但那里的条件
But conditions there are....
很简陋 也不安全
poor and not always safe.
我们可以从去北方 但
We could try to go north from here, but, uh...
-你不能保证那里欢迎你 -是
- Can't be sure you'd be welcomed. - No.
但最后 我别无选择
But in the end, I have no choice.
容我问一句
If I may ask,
是什么让你背井离乡
what made you leave your home?
如果我能够留在我的国家
If I could have stayed in my country
并且让那里变得更好 我会的
and made it a better place, I would have.
但是...
But...
雅思敏的妈妈被杀之后
after Yasmin's mother was killed...
我知道那种暴♥力♥的回归
I knew it was only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before that kind of violence returned.
如果下一个死的是我
And if I went next,
谁来照顾雅思敏
who would look after Yasmin?
还不如我们一起面对旅途中的危险
Better we face the dangers of this journey together,
这样也许她还能有机会
so that maybe she has a chance
去拥有更好的人生 去找寻真正的幸福
at a better life, real happiness.
但你们当时已经越过国境线了
But you were already across the border
却还是回头去救了菲利克斯
when you went back to save Felix,
他的职责就是阻止你
the man whose job it is to stop you.
把他留在那里等死
To leave him behind would only prove true
只会坐实他们对我们的污蔑之词
to the kind of lies that are told about us.
我们不是那种人
That is not who we are.
手术很成功
The surgery was successful.
现在他需要休息
Now he needs rest.
那是哈鲁 就是他开枪打的菲利克斯
That's Harun, the man who shot Felix.
边境守卫在哪
Where is the border guard?
我们知道他被带到了这里 他在哪
We know he was brought here. Where is he?
什么情况 这个男人是谁
What's going on? Who is this man?
是个麻烦
He's trouble.
阿德南 带雅思敏去特西克医生的办公室
Okay. Adnan, take Yasmin to Dr. Terzic's office.
所有人 趴下 远离窗户
Everyone, get down and stay away from the windows.
哈鲁
Harun?
所以现在怎么办
So, what now?
你的伙计哈鲁短时间走不出去了
Your buddy Harun isn't coming out anytime soon!
你想要什么
What do you want?
边境守卫
The Frontex guard.
我们把哈鲁拿去做交易如何
How about we offer Harun and a third-round pick?
没用的
Not helping.
听着 你们现在最好直接离开
Look, your best bet is to just walk away now!
里面的人听着
Everyone inside, listen!
我给你们一次自救的机会
I'm giving you one chance to save yourselves.
把哈鲁和边境守卫交出来
Send out Harun and the border guard,
不然我们就进去了
or we're coming in.
你们有十五分钟的时间来决定
You have 15 minutes to decide
这件事究竟值不值得你们送命
if they are worth dying for.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
能 在你开口之前
Yeah. Well, before you say anything,
也许我该听你话的
maybe I should have listened to you.
但如果我能重来
But if I had to do it all over again,
我大概会听的
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表