剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
《新百战天龙》前情提要
Previously on MacGyver...
不管我还剩多少时间
Whatever time I have left,
我都想和你度过
I want to spend it with you.
但我答应了小麦等他爸化疗完了要去接他
I promised Mac I'd pick up his dad after chemo today.
你不是要开自己的车去接上峰吧
You're not picking up Oversight in your car, are you?
不 麦爸爸说我可以开他的新车
No. Mac Daddy said I could drive his new whip.
什么情况
What the...?
再见 吉姆
Bye, Jim.
你得把我救出去
You got to get me out of here.
我不知道自己还能撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can stay still.
-这能管用吗 -必须管用
- Is this gonna work? - It has to.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
炸♥弹♥引信
Bomb fuse?
这是在你♥爸♥车里找到的炸♥弹♥装置中
That's what's left of one of the trigger mechanisms from
其中一个引爆装置留下的
the device found in your dad's SUV.
有人想杀掉你的父亲
Someone wants to kill your father.
法国 巴黎
你不会相信这次的情况的...
"汽车" 汽 车
"Car," C-A-R.
我说偷辆汽车然后在皇家宫殿后面接我
I said steal a car and pick me up behind the royal palace.
不 你说的是"车辆"
No, you said "vehicle."
"偷一辆车然后在皇家宫殿后面接我"
"Steal a vehicle and pick me up behind the royal palace."
直接引用你的原话 所以我照做了
Direct quote, so that's what I did.
没人在用通俗语时会说"车辆" 听着太搞笑了
Nobody uses the word "vehicle" colloquially, it sounds ridiculous.
也没人用“通俗语”这个词
So does using the word "colloquially."
就算我说了"汽车"
Even if I did say "car,"
虽然我是没说 但这车怎么就成最佳选择了
which I 100% did not, how was this the best option?
这车防子弹 防炸♥弹♥还防火
It's bulletproof, bombproof and fireproof.
哥们 这辆车超厉害
Dude, this thing is rad.
再说 也没别的车能让我们摆脱后面那堆人了
Besides, nothing else was gonna get us out of that mess back there.
行吧 算你有道理
Okay, fair enough.
但就是因为偷了这辆车我们才惹上现在这破事的
But stealing it is what got us into this current mess.
你这么缜密的人怎么会想不到共和国卫队
How does someone as thorough as you not realize the Garde républicaine
一直都在追踪法国总统专车呢
tracks the French president's limo at all times?
电♥话♥打得真是时候
Oh, great.
马蒂 你应该已经听说我们遇到了点小麻烦吧
Hey, Matty, I, assume you heard we're in a bit of a pickle?
那可不是 小麦
Yes, Mac,
欧盟所有频道都在直播呢
you're on every channel in the EU.
以及 戴西说得没错
Also, Desi's right.
你说的确实是"车辆"
You did say "vehicle,"
而不是"汽车"
not "car."
好了 现在大家都搞清楚状况了
Okay, now that everyone's up to speed,
不如你来澄清一下这个小小的误会吧
how about you clear up this little misunderstanding?
我很抱歉 但不幸的是
I'm sorry, but unfortunately,
我的快速拨号♥键上可没有最高领导人的私人号♥码
I don't have the supreme magistrate's personal celly on speed dial.
就算我有 这也改变不了
And even if I did, nothing would change the fact
你们俩偷他的私人用车就为了兜兜风的事实
that you two took his private limo for a joie-ride.
抱歉二位 如果那些戴耳麦的西装佬抓住你们
Sorry, guys, but if the men in the ear pieces and the suits catch you,
我也无能为力
there's nothing I can do.
有个轮胎被打爆了
Oh, we just lost a tire!
根据资料显示
According to this,
这辆车的防爆轮胎在漏气后还能行驶
the limo's titanium-reinforced run-flat tires
应该还能再撑十分钟
should hold up for about ten minutes.
十分钟可不算多
Well, that's not a lot of time.
告诉我们这辆车的其他特征
Tell us about the car's other features.
这车是坦克底盘
It's built on a tank chassis,
能够气封 为了防止化学袭击
it's hermetically sealed in case of a chemical attack,
有夜视车前灯
it's got night vision headlights...
就像我说的 超 厉 害
Like I said: R-A-D rad.
备用氧罐 催♥泪♥弹♥
Backup oxygen tanks, tear gas grenades,
总统的血包 以防他在路上
bags of the president's blood in case he needs a transfusion
-需要输血 -等等 我有办法了
- in transit... - Wait, wait, I got an idea.
莱丽 我需要你指路到最近的地下通道或隧♥道♥
Riley, I need you to direct us to the nearest underpass or tunnel.
马上
I'm on it.
抱歉
Sorry!
我承认 戴西说得对
I'll admit it, Desi was right.
这辆车确实超厉害
This limo is rad.
人工呼吸面罩 输血袋
Resuscitator masks, blood transfusion bags,
医用胶带 氧气罐
medical tape, oxygen tanks?
这上面的东西足够几个间谍
It's got everything a couple of spies
来脱身了
could need to make their escape.
不管你在后座做什么 爱因斯坦 赶紧的
Whatever you're doing back there, Einstein, do it faster.
还要再快 你也在狂飙的车上做防毒面具试试
Faster? You try making a gas mask at 90 miles an hour.
戴西 你们左前方有个隧♥道♥ 现在转弯
Desi, there's a tunnel coming up on your left. Turn... now.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事吧
You okay?
看路就行
Just keep your eyes on the road.
这玩意可不止007电影里有
This stuff doesn't just exist in James Bond movies.
这些都是真的 他们也会帮上忙
These are the real deal, and they'll help, too.
因为现在我们正在呼吸清爽的陈年氧气
Because now we'll be breathing the good old O2,
而法国共和国卫队被烟呛着
while the French Republican Guard chokes on fumes.
再见啦[发音并不标准的法语]
Au revoir.
新百战天龙
第三季 第二十集
大杯黑咖啡 烫的
Large house, black, extra hot.
我们说的是滚烫 灼热还是一般烫
Are we talking scalding, searing or merely piping?
这件事可还有待商榷
Oh, this is one's a lawsuit in the making.
就是你喜欢的那种方式
Just the way you like it.
这钱捐给你的新吉他基金
For your new guitar fund.
多谢 吉姆 到明天吗
Thanks, Jim. Till tomorrow?
...每天和我们联♥系♥
...in daily contact with us,
我们的孩子就这样无声无息地消失了
our children have disappeared without a trace.
他们还没有回电♥话♥或邮件或者在网上发布信息
They haven't responded to calls or e-mails, or posted online.
这真的不太寻常
This is highly unusual.
年轻旅行者失踪
事情不对劲
We know something is wrong.
我们向国际社会请求帮助
We're begging the international community for help.
任何知道他们下落的人 请联♥系♥我们
Anyone with knowledge of their whereabouts, please contact us.
我们只想让我们的孩子们回家
We just want our babies home.
凤♥凰♥基金会
天哪
Man...
又是死胡同 这么算算我们到现在还是零线索
Another dead end, bringing us to a grand total of zero leads.
不管是谁把这炸♥弹♥装我爸的车里
Whoever planted this bomb in my dad's SUV
他竭尽全力想保持低调
went to great lengths to remain anonymous.
你都盯着那堆残骸看了好几天了
Look, man, you've been staring at that wreckage for days now.
不如休息一下 来看看"闪闪"的新技能
How about you take a break to behold Sparky's new skills?
你真的给他重新编程 让他能评估人类情绪了
You really reprogrammed him to assess human emotions?
那可不
I sure did.
我的机械小弟现在可以分♥析♥
My hard drive homeboy can now analyze
眼球活动 身体语言
eye movement, body language,
表皮起伏和一堆其他因素
epidermal fluctuations and a dozen other factors
来确定人的意图和感受
to determine intent and feelings.
而且非常精确
And he's accurate as hell.
看
Look.
这段镜头是在意大利锡耶纳拍的
This footage was taken in Siena, Italy.
在不知道其他细节的情况下
Without knowing any other details,
"闪闪"可以准确确定这两个人的身份
Sparky will tell us exactly what those two guys are.
你能发发善心闭上嘴吗
Would you kindly shut up already?
我想专心工作
I'm trying to work here.
重新编程的副作用
A side effect of his new programming:
他现在变得有点混♥蛋♥
he's becoming kind of a jerk.
分♥析♥完毕
Analysis complete.
一号♥人物正以27度角斜靠
Subject One is leaning forward at a 27 degree angle,
表明了他急切地想分享
indicating eagerness to share.
眼球活动比人类平均水平高出32.6%
Eye movement is 32.6% higher than human average,
表明他很紧张
indicating nervousness.
基于这点以及另外11个指标
Based on these metrics and 11 others,
我总结出一号♥人物是一位非常容易受影响的
I have concluded that Subject One is a highly suggestible
"智力资产"并且急切地想向二号♥人物提供信息
intelligence asset eager to provide information to Subject Two.
完全正确
Boo-yah!
那家伙是个外国特工
That guy's a foreign operative,
我们正在看着他成功招募一名乌克兰特工
and we just watched him successfully recruit a Ukrainian asset.
博兹 这太疯狂了
Bozer, this is insane.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表