剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
All right, we need transport, fast.
我怎么会弄丢手♥机♥
How'd I lose my phone?
我有法子了 有人带了姓名牌吗
Okay, I got an idea. Anyone got their tags on them?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
绕过点火装置
Bypassing the ignition.
这小子要是以前也是我们队友就好了
We could've used this kid back in the day.
洪都拉斯
D组
好了 杰克 卫星图像显示
All right, Jack, the eye in the sky says
杰克的家
前方畅通 没有威胁 完毕
the road up ahead is clear, free of hostiles. Over.
临时战术行动中心
收到 兄弟
Copy that, buddy.
有你照应真的很感激不尽
Appreciate you having our backs, that's for sure.
就算劳勒找到了手♥机♥
You know, just because Lawlor found the phone,
也不意味着他会发现那段视频
it doesn't mean he found the video.
不 劳勒是专业的
No, Lawlor is a pro, man.
我跟你说 他绝对会看到视频
I'm telling you, he found the video. I...
我不能让沃西出事
I can't let anything happen to Worthy.
沃西究竟是个怎样的人
What is it about Worthy?
我从没见过你这样
I've never really seen you this...
首先 他救了我们所有人
He saved all of our lives, for one.
我最后一次看见沃西
The last time I saw Worthy,
是我们刚结束一次艰苦的服役
we had just gotten back from a tough rotation.
我从未和别人提起这件事 唯有你
And if anybody knows what I'm talking about, it's you.
那段时间很可怕 你明白吗
It was a gruesome deployment, you know what I mean?
尽管我回家了 我都不能调整过来
Now, I got home and I couldn't adjust.
我甚至连家都不敢离开
I mean, I-I-I couldn't even leave my house.
我那时的女朋友
You know, my girlfriend at the time,
她离开了 她无法忍♥受看着我
she bailed, she couldn't stand watching me
在房♥子里走来走去 自说自话
walk from tip to tail of that house talking to myself,
天天都在哭 总是发噩梦
crying all the time, you know, nightmares.
我深陷黑暗
I was in a dark place.
无边无际的黑暗 无法摆脱
I was in a really, really dark place, and I couldn't turn it off.
你好啊 杰克
What's up, Jack?
好啊 兄弟
Sup, man?
真冷啊
Chillin'.
十年前
怎么穿着长袍
What's with the robe, dude?
对我动情了吗
Getting all, emotional on me?
没有 我就是在减压
No, man, I'm just, you know, decompressing.
减压感觉有点儿
Well, decompressing seems kind of--
压抑了 我给你买♥♥了个馅饼
depressing. Brought you a pie.
蓝莓桃子馅饼
Blueberry peach,
你最喜欢的那家店
from your favorite place, man.
出什么事了
So, um... what's up? Come on.
为什么你活得像个阴沉的吸血鬼
Why you living like a sullen vampire?
-怎么了 -温迪走了 凯勒布
- What's going on? - Wendy left me, Caleb.
她说她无法跟我在一起了
Said she couldn't even stand being around me.
那是她的选择
It's her choice, man.
你得尊重她
You got to respect that.
我很遗憾
But I'm sorry.
你的头怎么样
How's your head?
非常不好
Lots not good.
我也经历过
I've been there.
听着 我想
Look, I wanted to,
我想第一个告诉你 我要退伍了
I want you to be the first to know that I am gonna get out.
你要是继续干下去
You do something like that,
两年过后你就能当上少校
you have two years before you make Major.
是的 但是两年后
Yeah, but, see, in two years,
我孩子都一岁半了
my kid is gonna be, like, one-and-a-half,
-所以... -你的孩子
- so... ?- Your kid?
奥利维亚怀孕了
Olivia's pregnant.
来抱一个
Come here.
恭喜 真为你感到高兴
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you.
几个月后 就会有个小版的我
There's gonna be, like, a little one of me running around
到处活蹦乱跳了 兄弟
in a couple months, dude.
你确定地球能承受两个你吗
You sure the world's ready for that?
那就拭目以待吧
We gonna find out.
只是...
It's just, um...
孩子的降临
The whole kid thing, it,
让我不停在想
it gets you thinking, you know, it just...
在波哥大的时候
I mean, that grenade in Bogotá,
手榴弹要是偏一点点
couple inches left or right and...
我就永远不会知道我的女朋友怀孕了
I never even found out that my girl's pregnant.
我不想奥利维亚要和孩子讲述
I don't want Olivia telling our son stories
他从来没有见过的父亲的故事
about a dad he never met.
我懂
I get it.
从现在起 你要照顾好自己
For now, I need you to concentrate on yourself.
好吗
Okay?
每天都是个小任务
Each day is like a little mission, okay?
你把这些小任务串在一起
Now you string enough of those little missions together,
那就是生活
that's a life.
你要过好每一天
You got to keep making yours count, man.
嗯
Okay.
你是我见过最勇敢的人
You're the bravest man I know.
别耽误了自己 好吗
Don't waste it, all right?
是沃西把我从沙发上拉了起来
Worthy got me off the couch that day.
他走了之后 我重新加入了中情局
After he left, I rejoined the CIA.
每天有忙不完的事 再后来
One thing leads to another, next thing you know,
我就在沙盒遇见了骨瘦如柴的你
I'm in the sandbox meeting your scrawny ass.
那天 是他拯救了我
He really... he saved my life that day.
说得对
Fair enough.
好莱坞山庄 斯巴克曼的家
女士们
All right, ladies.
记住 你们是受雇来参加派对的演员
Now remember, you're actresses hired to work this party.
讨好潘恩 偷他的手♥机♥
Get in good with Penn and steal his phone.
摄像头开启 我看见影像了
Your camera is online and I've got a clean image.
伙计们 我看见特里·潘恩了
Guys, I see Terry Penn.
正前方
Straight ahead.
-我是罗伯塔 -我是莉莲
- I'm Roberta. - ?I'm Lilian.
这个派对真棒
Great party, right?
我是来找人的
Actually, I'm looking for somebody.
要找的人就在你眼前呢
I'd say you found someone.
两位
Two someones.
你是做什么的
So what do you do?
好吧 魅力攻势没用
Okay, the charm offensive isn't working.
要不试试弄脏他的上衣 他会...
Maybe if you spill something on his jacket, he'll...
天哪 你好冷
My God, you're freezing.
她有点儿着凉
She has the chills.
我还要试镜 怎么办
My audition. What am I gonna do?
她明天有场特别重要的试镜
She has this really big audition tomorrow, huge,
如果她生病了...
and if she gets sick, then...
可以借你的上衣穿穿吗
Do you think maybe she could borrow your jacket?
好的
Sure.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
你是个制♥作♥人吗
So did you say you were a producer?
看起来挺像的
You look like a producer.
这里就是沃西发来的坐标位置
Well, these are the coordinates that Worthy sent.
没看见人啊
I don't see anybody.
可能劳勒没发现沃西的视频
Maybe Lawlor didn't find Worthy's video.
是这了 兄弟们 我们上
Okay, that's it, gentlemen, we're on, let's go!
我看见沃西了
I got eyes on Worthy.
劳勒也在
So does Lawlor.
你是对的 小麦
You were right, Mac.
劳勒是双面受雇
Lawlor's playing both sides.
这可不妙
This ain't good.
莱丽 你有麻烦了
Riley, I think you got a problem.
怎么了 博兹
What is it, Bozer?
有个四人小队从后门进来了
You got a four-man team coming in the back,
他们应该不是来喝酒的
and I don't think they're there for the cocktails.
听着 我们是政♥府♥特工
Listen, we're government agents.
我们知道你的身份
We know who you are.
想活命就跟我们走
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表