剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
他一头栽在地上
He fell head over heels.
当我意识到
Well, by the time I realized
为什么他每天都带着她的文件夹
why he was offering to carry her Trapper Keeper
上下课时 一切都太迟了
to and from class every day, it was too late.
那学期
And that semester...
安格斯·麦凯弗
Angus MacGyver...
-化学课得了个良 -什么
- got a B in chemistry. - What?!
这不可能
That's impossible.
怎么不可能 我当时在那里
Oh, it's possible. I was there.
好吧 所以你是说小麦不应该约会吗
Okay, so, a-are you saying Mac shouldn't date?
不 我是说小麦不应该和同事约会
No, I'm saying Mac shouldn't date anyone he works with.
在初一的时候 最糟糕的事情
Okay? In 7th grade, the worst thing that could happen
就是成绩略逊于完美
was a slightly less than perfect grade.
但在任务中 我更希望小麦可以专心
But on a mission, I'd rather Mac keep his head in the game, you know?
我听到了 博兹
I hear you, Boze.
我只是没明白
I just don't see it.
希望你是对的 为了我们所有人好
I hope you're right. For all of our sakes.
你确定我们来对地方了吗
You're sure we're at the right place?
当你说我们要在摩天大楼里
When you said we were starting the scavenger hunt
玩寻宝游戏 我以为你指的是完工的大楼
at a skyscraper, I figured you meant a finished one.
在国家银行业危机期间
The building's construction was frozen
大楼的建设暂停了
during the country's banking crisis;
这里是世界上最高的贫民窟
it's now the world's tallest slum.
里面住着5000个非法居住者 他们不愿意离开
Home to 5,000 squatters who moved in and won't leave.
根据"极限挑战"百科
According to the No-Go lore,
任何想参加挑战的人
anyone who wants to participate in the Challenge
必须首先得到
must first retrieve a map
位于45层一个公用壁橱里的地图
located on the 45th floor in a utility closet.
你刚说的是45层吗
Did you say 45th?
我们走
Let's go.
他们把电梯建好了 对吗
They finished building the elevators, though, right?
莱丽
Riley!
地图就在前面的左手边
The maps are up ahead on the left.
这些人就这样搬进来 把这里当成自己家了吗
These people just decided to move in and make it their home?
是的 有什么条件打什么仗
Yeah, I mean, doing the best with what they've got.
这挺棒的 虽然从法律上讲或许是违法的
It's pretty awesome, no matter how technically illegal, maybe.
我同意 但所有人都很机警
I agree, but everyone stay sharp.
国♥务♥院♥给这个地方三♥级♥旅行警告
There's a reason why the State Department gave this place
还是有道理的
a Level 3 Travel Warning.
找到了
This is it.
我们应该在这里能找到地图
This is where we're supposed to find the map.
这可真不好
That's no bueno.
别告诉我这么辛苦爬上来却什么都没发现
Don't tell me we went up all those stairs for nothing.
我的屁♥股♥好像在燃烧一样
My glutes are burning.
我觉得我把腿拉伤了
I think I pulled a hammy.
你们在找这个吗
Oh. You looking for these?
我会给你们一张地图
Oh, I'll give you one of these maps...
如果你们把所有东西都交出来
for everything you got on you.
讨价还价 给我一张地图和他的刀子
Counter offer: one of those maps and his adorable knife
我就不揍你们了
for me not kicking all your asses.
她开玩笑的
She's kidding.
我们只是在找我们的朋友
We're just, uh, looking for some of our friends.
你们见过他们吗
Maybe you've seen them?
听我说 回答我们几个问题
Look, just answer a few of our questions,
把那些地图给我们
give us some of those maps
我们就把所有现金都给你们
and we'll gladly give you all the cash we have.
是吗 这不是在谈判
Oh, yeah? Well, this isn't a negotiation.
我们想要什么就拿什么 快点
We take what we want. Now!
小麦 地图
Mac, the maps!
人类最有效 最简单的发明之一
One of mankind's most effective inventions
粘蝇纸
is also its simplest: flypaper.
非常适合捕捉昆虫和飞起来的寻宝地图
Great for catching insects and runaway scavenger hunt maps.
很高兴你重新考虑了一下
Glad you reconsidered.
"从四个起点之一开始你的寻宝
"Begin your hunt at one of the four starting points."
极限挑战
南美洲
开始的挑战将决定你的道路
"The Challenge you start with will determine your path."
"在每一个点都要签名 得到前进的线索
"At each, sign your name and get a clue to the next."
第一个 骑自行车去
One: "Bike to Marker
玻利维亚拉巴斯的死亡路13号♥"
13 of Death Road in La Paz, Bolivia."
-第二 -等等 死亡之路 让我看看
- Two... - Wait, Death Road? Hold on. Let me see this.
第二个 穿过阿根廷萨尔塔的云端大桥
Two: "Cross the Bridge to the Clouds in Salta, Argentina."
第三个 爬上位于巴西里约热内卢的
Three: "Climb the high-voltage electrical tower 312
312号♥高压电塔
in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil."
第四个 游过委内瑞拉 加拉加斯的鳄鱼巷
Four: "Swim through Alligator Alley in Caracas, Venezuela."
我投票赞成第五个选项
I cast my vote for option five:
"上面一个都不选" 太疯狂了
none of the above. This is nuts.
你说得对 博兹 但我们有更大的麻烦
Yeah, you're right, Boze, but we have a bigger problem.
我们还不知道本和伊莎贝尔选了哪个起点
We have no idea which starting point Ben and Isabel chose.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为国♥务♥院♥说
I thought the State Department said that
他们不打算帮我们
they weren't going to help us.
我们工作的组织
The organization that we work for
独♥立♥于国♥务♥院♥运作
operates independently from the State Department.
就在现在 我们有一队人马
We have a team on the ground in South America
正在南美洲搜寻本和伊莎贝尔
searching for Ben and Isabel as we speak.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
谢谢你们 非常感谢你们
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我们没有足够的资源
We don't have the resources
来追踪挑战里的每条路径
to follow every path on the Challenge,
所以我们要排个优先级
so we need to prioritize.
本有跟你说过
Is there anything Ben said to you
关于这些起始点的信息吗
regarding any of these starting points?
在这种案件中 有时候最小的
In these cases, sometimes the smallest,
最不起眼的细节
most seemingly insignificant detail
会决定事件的走向
could make all the difference.
我不知道这一切怎么发生的
I don't know how this happened.
去年还好好的
Last year was fine.
本找了个不错的工作
Ben landed a great job,
在最后一刻他拒绝了
and then at the last minute, he turned it down.
说他还很年轻 不想坐办公室
Said he was too young to be stuck behind a desk
于是他和伊莎贝尔去环游世界了
and instead was going to travel the world with Isabel.
我当时很反对
I was against it.
我像本这么大的时候 我没有机会去
I didn't have the opportunity to take that kind of adventure
像他一样冒险
when I was Ben's age.
他是对的 当你开始陷于
And he's right, you know, once you start
家庭 工作这些事情的时候
with the family, the job, the whole thing,
就很难抽时间放松了 他很聪明
it's hard to take the time. And he's smart.
我以为他不会有事的
I assumed he'd be okay.
如果我早知道他这么鲁莽 我不会...
If I had known he'd be this reckless, I never would've...
你能做的就是把他们好好抚养大 相信他们
All you can do is raise them right, trust them,
摒住呼吸 直到你再见到他们
hold your breath until you see them again.
这是为人父母所不能避免的
It's the curse of being a parent.
-你有孩子吗 -我有个儿子
- You have kids? - A son.
事实上 他就在搜寻本和伊莎贝尔的队伍中
As a matter of fact, he's on the team searching for Ben and Isabel.
所以我才能向你们保证
Which is why I can promise you
我们会仔仔细细搜查一遍
that no stone will be left unturned,
因为我知道 并且绝对相信我儿子
because I know and believe in my son at absolutely
就像你们一样
as you do yours.
我们以前管本叫"小猴子"
We used to call Ben our Little Monkey Man...
因为他什么东西都要爬
because he insisted on climbing on everything.
他三岁的时候
Since he was three,
我们发现他在柜橱和书架上 还记得吗
we'd find him on top of cabinets and bookshelves, remember?
我不得不把所有家具都钉紧
I had to bolt down every piece of furniture we owned.
我们的本 会从这里开始
My Ben would've started right here.
到了
And there it is.
我感觉离这东西已经太近了
I already feel too close to this thing.
当地新闻说上个月有个澳大利亚女孩
Local news says last month an Australian girl
被发现在这里身亡 触电而死
was found dead here, electrocuted.
警♥察♥不知道她来干什么
Cops couldn't figure out what she was doing.
我赌如果他们仔细查找
Well, I bet you if they looked closer,
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表