剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
before the malware kicked in.
里斯 你的任务是在树冠下
Reese, your mission was to search for military installations
-查找军事据点对吧 -原本是的
- under the tree canopy, right? - Well, that was the idea.
雷达激光地图我看不太懂
Well, I'm no expert at reading lidar maps,
但感觉这更像是"夺宝奇兵"里的挖掘点
but, to me, this looks a lot less like a military installation
而不是军事据点
and a lot more like the dig site in Raiders of the Lost Ark.
马蒂 你看到了吗
Matty, are-are you seeing this?
对 真希望不是真的
Yeah, and I wish I wasn't.
这些容器看上去像是化学武器
Those canisters appear to be chemical weapons.
确实如此
That's exactly what they are.
三十年前 阿塞拜疆和亚美尼亚开战
30 years ago, Azerbaijan and Armenia went to war.
这场战争既暴♥力♥又血腥
It was violent, it was bloody,
并且还使用了化学武器
and it involved chemical weapons.
具体来讲 是白磷
White phosphorous, to be exact.
战争结束后
Now, after the war ended,
大量物品不翼而飞
large caches of the stuff ended up unaccounted for.
这两个中情局蠢货无意撞见了
So these two CIA clowns just stumbled on it
就开挖了 为什么
and started digging it up? Why?
我猜
My guess:
他们是想投机的卖♥♥家
they're opportunistic salesmen.
阿塞拜疆地处两个活跃的战区
Azerbaijan sits at the nexus of two active war zones
和三个支持恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的国家之间
and three countries that support terrorism.
所以如果你想贩卖♥♥化学武器
So, if you're looking to start a business selling chem weapons,
这里是绝佳地点
this part of the world's a great place to do it.
好 这次的秘密救援任务
Okay, this off-the-books recovery mission
已变成正式的凤♥凰♥任务
has just become an active Phoenix op.
小麦 戴西 你们立马去挖掘点
Mac, Desi, I need you to get to that dig site.
拿下变节的中情局特工
Neutralize the remaining rogue CIA agents
并守住那些化学武器
and secure those chemical weapons right now.
-好的 -收到 马蒂
- Yes, ma'am. - Copy that, Matty.
出发吧 时间不等人
All right, let's roll. Daylight's burning.
冷静 里斯
Easy, Reese.
我们会找安全屋让你待着 直到事件结束
We'll find a safe place to stash you until this is over.
小麦 我可不当替补
Mac, I don't sit on the sidelines.
是 但我跑这么老远
Yeah, and I didn't come all the way out here
不是为了让你再上战场的
to drag you into the line of fire.
我已经以为你死过一次了
I thought you were gone once already.
若你有事 我该如何跟你家人交代
What am I gonna tell your family if something happens?
我明白 兄弟
I hear you, pal.
但当我穿上军装 就得上战场
When I wear this uniform, I go where the fight is.
别担心 我就来当指导吧
Don't worry, I'll just... supervise.
你又去哪儿
And where are you going?
我准备去开那辆老吉普车
Take that old jeep if you want to, boys,
非常酷地过去
but I'm rolling in style.
-这两人怎么办 -放着吧
- Well, what about these two? - Leave 'em.
处理好他们的朋友之后 再绕回来
We'll circle back after we've taken care of their friends.
他们在打包装备
Looks like they're packing up their equipment,
准备弃营了
ready to break camp.
同伴失联之后
When their buddies didn't check in,
他们一定认为此刻正该撤退
they must have figured it was a good time to bug out.
一旦卡车开动
Once those trucks are on the road,
很难阻止他们进入伊♥拉♥克♥或叙利亚
it'll be tough to stop 'em from getting into Iraq or Syria.
我们就是所有人手了
Well, we're the cavalry,
三人都在 谁有主意
and we're all here, so who's got a plan?
最佳方法是溜进去
Our best bet is to sneak in,
静静地一次干掉一个
quietly take 'em out one at a time.
不错
Love it.
-怎么做 -拖慢他们的速度
- How? - ?We're gonna slow 'em down.
又来了
Whatever that means.
你们观察前面
You two watch the front.
我来拿点东西
I'm gonna go do some shopping.
背包 金属 帐篷 篱笆桩
帆布带 荧光灯 铲子
帐篷桩 医药箱 工具箱 管道 胶带
炉子 丙烷喷灯焰 绳子 提灯
注射用吗♥啡♥
要我们猜
So, we got to guess,
还是你直接说在做什么
or are you gonna tell us what you're building?
小时候看过自然节目吗
You ever watch nature shows as a kid?
看过音乐电视台的"现实世界"
If Real World or Road Rules
和"公路法则"
on MTV count, then yeah.
我一直很喜欢那位鳄鱼猎手
I was always partial to that crocodile hunter guy.
对 但我说的是"国家地理"
Yeah, I was thinking more like National Geographic.
比如调查员要用麻♥醉♥枪♥
Like when a researcher had to subdue a predator
制♥服♥掠食动物的时候
with a tranquilizer gun.
这就是你在做的
That's what you're building?
对 未点燃时 喷灯会像气♥枪♥一样
Yeah. When unlit, the blowtorch will fire
通过PVC管道发射压缩的丁烷气体
compressed butane gas through the PVC pipe, like an air gun.
这些就是飞镖了吧
And I'm guessing these are the darts.
一针顶十拳
Definitely packs a hell of a punch.
对 棘手的部分来了
Yeah, but that brings me to the tricky part.
为了让这些飞镖直线飞行
In order for these darts to fly straight,
它们必须要稳定才行
they have to be stabilized,
就像箭上有羽毛一样
so in place of a feather, like you'd find on an arrow,
我们用网垫
we use gauze pad.
第二
And second,
命中目标还不够
they can't just hit the target; it's not enough.
还要将吗♥啡♥注射到体内才行
They also have to inject the morphine.
所以如果我用这些钢垫片作为外壳
So, if I use these steel spacers as casings,
当飞镖击中目标时
it will provide enough weight for
它就能提供足够的力量
when the dart hits the target
来压下活塞 然后...
to depress the plunger and...
睡个好觉 中情局叛徒
Night-night, CIA turncoats.
更像是喝了十杯伏特加
Yeah. More like it'll deliver the equivalent of ten shots of vodka.
然后就该你了
Which is where you come in.
好了 卡车要出发了
All right, truck's about to roll out.
我们开始吧 自然之子
Let's get to it, nature boy.
他们在哪儿
Where are the guys at?
我听不懂他们在说什么
I-I can't make out what they're saying.
这是我从我们上一次杀死的人手里
Little souvenir I picked up from the last guy
拿到的小纪念品
we sent to dream land.
帕克 奥尔森 这是总部
Parker, Olson, Andrews.
报告情况
Report in.
有人收到吗
Does anyone copy?
出发 快点
Move. Go.
我不会阿塞拜疆语也知道他们在找我们
I don't need to speak Azerbaijani to know they're onto us.
至少我们降低了他们的胜算
At least we cut down their odds.
-我们赶紧解决掉这几个人吧 -同意
- Let's take these last guys out fast. - ?Agreed.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
快点
Come on.
没针了
Canister's empty.
-我来吧 -里斯 里斯
- I got this. - Reese. Reese!
别动
Freeze! Now!
起来 起来
Get up. Get up!
走
Move.
还有一个人没抓到
There's another one out there.
快去 快去
Go. Go!
听好了 英雄
Listen up, hero!
你最好现在就出来
You better come out right now.
否则你的朋友们就要为此付出代价
Or it's your friends that are gonna pay the price!
告诉你们的朋友别玩了 赶紧出来
Tell your friend to quit playing and come out.
-冷静 斯潘塞 -闭嘴
- Take it easy, Spencer. - Shut up.
-你不了解我 -我看了你的档案
- You don't know me. - I saw your file,
所以其实我挺了解你的
so actually I do know something about you.
你被调离战场 丢到一家情报站
You got pulled from the field and dumped at a listening post.
这种职业转变怎么能让一名从军14年的老兵满意
Not exactly a career turn to make a 14-year vet feel appreciated.
我知道这让你感到痛苦
I get why that'd make you feel bitter,
也就是当糟糕的选择突然变得美好的时候
which is when bad choices suddenly look good.
别想说服我
Don't try to get in my head.
很显然 如果你做这种决定的话
Clearly, there's not a lot in there
你的脑子也不是很聪明
if you're making choices like this.
一直说下去 戴西
Just keep talking, Desi.
-现在就走 我们会忘掉你的叛变 -够了
- Walk away now, and we'll forget this is treason. - Enough!
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表