剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
我最后问你一次 地图在哪里
I'm not gonna ask you again. Where is the map?
恐怖组织大本营
你上次问我的时候
See, you already said that you weren't gonna ask again
世界的某个罪恶之地
已经说是最后一次了
the last time that you asked again.
你看上去比你朋友要聪明
You look smarter than your friend.
我可不这么觉得
I mean, I would never say that.
每个人都有自己的优缺点
I mean, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.
闭嘴 地图到底在哪里
Shut up. Where is the map?!
好吧好吧 慢着 冷静点
All right, all right. Hold on. Calm down.
我来问个有水准点的问题吧
Let me ask you a better question.
上一秒你的背心上挂了多少个手榴弹
How many grenades were on your vest a second ago?
我数到有三个
'Cause I counted three,
但现在只看到两个
but now I only see two.
我那聪明的小伙伴想说的是
What my very smart friend is trying to say is
放我们走 不然这里谁都别想活
let us go or no one leaves this room alive.
说得没错
Damn straight.
干得漂亮 博兹
Hey, good work, Boze.
把保险销装回去 咱们走吧
Now put the pin back in there and let's get out of...
-你在干什么 -天啊
- What are you doing? - Oh, no.
我好像把保险销弄掉了
I think I lost the pin.
什么
You what?
真的掉了
Yup, it's gone.
应该掉进了下水道
I think it fell into that drain.
你有办法的对吧
But you can do something, right?
这反应是什么意思
What do you mean, "Uh"?
怎么了
What?
我知道不能碰
Don't touch it. I know.
但木材有很多特性
But wood is a very versatile material.
具有高抗拉强度
It's got a high tensile strength,
意味着难以扯断
meaning it's difficult to pull apart,
同时具有高耐压强度
and it's got a high compressive strength,
如此一来 即使承受压力也不会被破坏
so it won't break when you put pressure on it.
这管用吗
That actually gonna work?
可能没用
Probably not,
因为木材的剪切强度并不高
because wood doesn't have a high shear strength, which is
剪切强度是指物质承受两个作用于
a material's ability to resist two forces
反方向力的能力
pushing in opposite directions,
例如剪刀 或是手榴弹的触发开关
like scissors, or say, a grenade trigger switch.
你多快能跑到门外
How fast can you get to the door?
我还有别的选择吗
Do I have any other options?
也可以一直举着手榴弹
Hold your hand on that all day.
可我的手已经在抽筋了
But my hand's already cramping.
你知道我的家族有遗传关节炎的历史
And you already know my family got a history of arthritis.
那么这就是我们唯一的选择了
Then this is our only option.
这应该能为我们争取多点时间
This should buy us some extra seconds.
把手榴弹丢到房♥间深处
Now, roll it to the end of the room,
然后赶紧跑
and then we run. Fast.
好 我数三声
Okay. On three.
一 二
One, two,
三
three!
新百战天龙
第三季 第十二集
小麦 小麦 你在吗
Mac? Mac? You here?
兄弟 你搞什么啊
Man, what the hell?
-我想给咱们煮点吃的 -这能吃吗
- I was cooking us dinner. - Is that supposed to be food?
真是无法理解为什么
I'll never understand how someone
可以用回形针拆弹的人
who can disarm a bomb with a paperclip
却煮不好一顿饭
can't cook a simple meal.
是啊 每个人都有自己的优缺点
Yeah, well, we all have our strengths and weaknesses.
不是吗
Isn't that right?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
为什么你今天想下厨
So why'd you go all Top Chef today?
我知道你上周过得不太如意
I know the last week hasn't been easy for you, with Leanna
丽安娜对于搬来和你住有点犹豫
having second thoughts about moving in with you, so I
所以我想着家常菜可以转移一下你的注意力
thought a home-cooked meal would take your mind off it.
谢了 小麦 我没事
Thanks, Mac, but I'm fine.
老实说 我想了想
I can honestly say, after a little reflection,
她是对的人
this one was for the best.
她会想明白的
She'll come around.
马蒂叫我们去作战室
Matty needs us in the war room.
那我们打包点去吃吧
Well, let's pack some of this up to go, then.
别了吧 放着别动
How about we don't? Just leave that there.
-放着吧 -确定吗
- You know...leave it. - You sure?
-我确定 -好吧
- Yeah. Oh, I'm sure. - Okay.
只是外面被烧焦了
Yeah. I mean, I bet underneath the burnt,
-或许里面的能吃呢 -肯定不能吃
- there's some pretty good stuff. - I bet you're wrong.
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
为什么有股烧焦味
What's that burning smell?
晚饭焦了
Dinner.
有时候我真的想
You know, sometimes I think
安排人手对你们进行全天候监视
I need to keep you two under 24-hour surveillance.
居然还有这种任务 挺诡异的
It's a little creepy knowing that's actually an option.
只需一个电♥话♥就成
Just takes one phone call.
今天的任务是什么
So, what do we got today?
这是来自韦斯特伍德
This is surveillance footage
保险库公♥司♥的监控录像
from the Westwood Vault Company,
摄于加州一个最隐蔽 最安全的保险库
inside one of their most private and secure vaults in California.
拍摄时间为两小时前
This footage is two hours old.
这四个带着猫面具的人
The four in the cat masks are
是一个臭名昭著的盗窃团伙
a notorious group of thieves responsible
去年制♥造♥了多起特大盗窃案
for over a dozen high-end robberies in the last year.
今天 他们想偷走价值观五百万的金条
Today they were trying to steal five million in gold bullion.
那个带着猫面具的女人是头儿
That woman in the cat mask--
夏洛特·科尔
she's their leader, Charlotte Cole.
原来夏洛特一直拥有双重身份
Turns out Charlotte has been living quite the double life.
白天 她是两个孩子的母亲
By day, she's a married mother of two who works as a sales rep
担任洛杉矶一间医药公♥司♥的销♥售♥代表
for an L.A. medical company.
夜晚 她变身成盗窃团伙的头目
But by night she moonlights as a master thief.
隐藏得真好
Well, it's a solid cover.
谁会想到一位年轻妈妈竟然是盗贼头目
Who would suspect a young mom of leading a gang of thieves?
又因她是销♥售♥ 满世界跑也不会有人怀疑
And a job in sales means no one would wonder about her travel.
如果夏洛特和她的同伙已经被逮捕
If Charlotte and her gang are already in custody,
你还需要我们做什么
what do you need from us?
我需要你们变成他们
I need you to become them.
24小时前
24 hours ago
一位化名”围栏”的罪犯联♥系♥了夏洛特
a criminal known only as The Fence contacted Charlotte
想雇她的人帮忙
to hire her crew for a job.
”围栏”是一个高价值目标
The Fence is a very high-value target.
几乎所有情报机构的通缉名单上
He has the honor of landing on almost
他的名字都是位于首位
every intelligence service's wish list.
可我却从没听过他 是我孤落寡闻吗
Is it weird I've never heard of him?
我也在思考这个问题
You know, I was just thinking the same thing,
但我不想说出来
but I didn't want to say anything.
老实说 并不是
Actually, no.
”围栏”的保密工作
The Fence has made it a priority
做得非常出色
to remain completely anonymous.
我们没有他的照片和录音 什么都没有
We have no photos of him, no voice recordings, nothing.
我们只知道
All we know is that he hires
他都是雇一些大盗去偷高价值物品 绝不重复用人
high-line thieves for one-off jobs to steal valuable items,
所得赃款用于资助十几个恐怖组织
then he funnels the profits to over a dozen terrorist groups.
你想让我们去赴夏洛特和”围栏”的约
You want us to go to Charlotte's meeting with The Fence.
没错 你们三个扮成小偷
That's correct. I want you three to pose as the thieves,
莱丽当你们的老大 夏洛特·科尔
with Riley as your leader, the new Charlotte Cole.
慢着 ”围栏”不是知道猫面具帮成员的长相吗
Wait. Doesn't The Fence know what the cat mask gang looks like?
除了我们 没人知道他们长什么样
No one knows what they look like, no one except for us.
所以我们要去赴约 然后逮捕”围栏”
So we go to this meeting and take The Fence into custody.
不 你们前去赴约
No. You go to this meeting
无论”围栏”让你们干什么 都要接受
and you accept whatever job the Fence offers you.
之后你们顺利完成工作
Then you will pull off the job,
交易赃物 他一收下东西
deliver the stolen goods, and the minute he takes
我们就把他拷起来
physical possession, we slap on the cuffs.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表