剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
帮我争取点时间
All right, buy me some time.
我得把它拆下来
I got to get this unhinged.
你躲起来 我就可以展现自我了
Stay out of sight and I'll go be my charming self.
你会说阿塞拜疆语
You can speak Azerbaijani?
土耳其语
Turkish.
差不多了
It's close enough.
举起手来 不许动
没问题 别开枪
你是谁
我是土耳其航♥空♥委员会的
来调查坠机
你到底是谁
简直太...不礼貌了...
It's not... polite...
竟敢...未经允许...
to touch... A lady...
擅自触碰...一位女士
without her consent!
虽然事情发展跟我计划的不一样
Well... that didn't work out the way that I planned,
不过没事了
but we're good.
老实说 我不赞同
Actually, I don't think we are.
不会吧
Seriously?
戴西 躲起来
Desi! Duck!
小麦
Mac!
应该甩掉他们了
I think we lost them.
我们得回去 得找到里斯的尸体
We have to go back. We have to find Reese's body.
没找到他我不会回去
I'm not going home without him.
我同意 但这地方很快
Yeah, agreed, but this place is gonna be swarming
就会有一大群士兵 现在我们得躲起来
with soldiers soon, so for now, we need to find cover.
等天黑了再来
We'll try again when it gets dark.
好吧
Right.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这个降落伞应该是你朋友的吧
I think that parachute might belong to your friend.
里斯跳伞了
Reese ejected.
这是驾驶座
It's the pilot's seat.
救生包被拿走了
The survival kit's been taken.
-麦凯弗 -我知道你要说什么
- MacGyver... - I know what you're gonna say.
这不代表他还活着
Doesn't mean he's alive.
可能是当地人把他的尸体和救生包带走了
Locals could've arrived first, grabbed his body and the kit.
阿塞拜疆军队完全有理由
There are a lot of reasons why the Azerbaijani military
带走美国飞行员的遗体
would grab a dead U.S. pilot.
我知道
I know.
但你看这些
But take a look at these.
-美国♥军♥队派发的靴子 -嗯
- U.S. army-issued boots. - Yeah.
也没看到其他脚印
And I don't see any other prints.
嗯 只有他的脚印
No. His are the only ones here.
里斯从坠机中逃生了
Reese walked away from the crash.
他还活着
He's still alive.
小麦 我安排了一个卫星来搜寻里斯
Mac, I tasked a satellite to look for Reese
就在你找到的弹射椅附近
near where you found his ejection seat,
但树林太茂密了 什么都看不到
but it's impossible to see anything through these trees.
我们跟着他的脚印就好
We'll just have to pick up his trail.
你朋友比较擅长在战场上空
Your friend's used to dealing with emergencies
处理紧急状况
three miles above the battlefield.
你知道他在地面上会怎么做吗
Any idea what he's gonna do down here?
变数太多 无法精准预测他的行动
There's too many variables to accurately predict his behavior.
好吧 那你有什么打算
Okay, so what's the plan?
尽量扩大搜索面♥积♥
Cover as much ground as possible.
我们得赶在阿塞拜疆军队之前找到他
We just got to find him before the Azerbaijani military does.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
小麦启发了我
Mac got me thinking,
如果当地军队已经发现里斯的踪迹了呢
what if the locals have already picked up Reese's trail?
戴西 我把当地对讲频道传给你
Desi, patching through local chatter.
麦凯弗 坏消息
Bad news, MacGyver.
有人发现了一名受伤男性 穿着美国飞行员制♥服♥
There have been sightings of an injured male in a U.S. flight suit.
军队正在赶往一个叫弗拉克斯的小村庄
Military units are heading east to a small village called Farux.
那我们得赶紧
Okay, we got to hurry.
阿塞拜疆 弗拉克斯
搜查队人数太多了
That search party massively outnumbers us.
很快就会找到里斯
Won't be long before they find Reese.
我们得在搜查队找到他之前
We'll just have to pinpoint his location
定位他的位置
before they stumble onto him.
理论上我支持 但要怎么实现
I like that in theory. How do we make it a reality?
如你所说
Well, it's just like you said,
里斯以前从未经历过这种情况
Reese has never been in this situation before,
所以 他会按照受训经验来
so he's gonna fall back on his training.
完全遵照规程守则
Everything he does will be by the book.
问题是
Question is:
规程会让他藏在哪一栋建筑里
which building would this book tell him to hide in?
饭店 已经关闭了
That restaurant. It's closed down.
当地人不会走进去
Which means no locals would wander in,
背面靠着森林
and it backs up into the woods.
可以快速逃离
Providing a quick escape.
里斯 里斯
Reese! Reese, Reese,
里斯 里斯
Reese, Reese!
里斯
Reese!
是我 小麦
It's me. It's Mac.
我的天
Oh, man.
真高兴见到你 伙计
It's good to see you, buddy.
我也是 放开他
You, too. Let him go.
小心 慢点
Come here. Easy, easy.
以马赫速度坠落的时候 我这里受了点伤
I got a little banged up when I augured in here at Mach speed.
你锁骨断了
Oh, yeah, you broke your clavicle.
你说出来就没那么酷了
Oh. Sounds way less cool when you say it.
安个支架可以让你的锁骨移回原位
Look, a, uh, brace will set your collarbone back into place and then,
增加你的活动空间
uh, give you some more range of motion,
还有助于减轻疼痛 你等等
even help with the pain. Hang tight.
马蒂 我们找到里斯了
Matty, we have Reese.
-他受了点伤 但是能动 -太好了
- He's banged up but mobile. - Great.
马上把撤退地点发给你们
Sending exfil coordinates right now.
一只胳膊
Arm one.
另一只胳膊
Arm two.
你怎么来了 兄弟
What are you doing here, man?
我们听说你坠机了
Well, uh, we heard that your plane went down.
你是来替我收尸的
So you came to bring home a body.
差不多吧
Something like that, yeah.
算你幸运 我还能走
Well, lucky for you, I can still walk
否则你要把我拖出这里
'cause I don't know how much luck you'd have
可太不容易了
trying to lug me out of here. Oh!
谢谢你啊
Thanks.
一会就好了
It'll feel better soon.
随你怎么说
So you say.
可以跟萝丝通信吗
Can we get word to Rose?
告诉她我还活着
Let her know I'm alive.
她现在估计吓坏了
She's probably freaking out right now.
我试试
I'm on it.
我叫戴西
Name's Desi.
谢谢 谢谢你大老远跑来就我
Thank you. Appreciate you coming all this way on my account.
我能怎么办呢 我的航♥空♥积分里程很少
What can I say? I'm a sucker for frequent flyer miles.
我无意打断你们重聚
And I hate to break up the reunion,
但这里不太安全
but this ain't exactly a safe house.
撤退点离这里大概五公里 我们得走了
Exfil's three miles from here. We should get moving.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
得找别的路出去了
We need to find another way out.
没别的路了
There is no other way out.
后门被锁死了 开不了
That back door is wedged shut. It won't budge.
看来我们要背水一战了
Guess we're making a last stand.
应该不用 跟着我
Uh, maybe not. Follow me.
大家都知道可以用空气给救生筏充气
Everyone knows air makes a raft inflate,
但是如果用水充满 可以增加密度
but filling it with water greatly increases its density,
增加力度
creating more force.
-这能行吗 -嗯 希望能快点
- This gonna work? - Yeah. I just hope it works fast enough.
我从没想过救生筏能在离海这么远的地方救我一命
Never thought a raft would save my life ten miles from the sea.
你胳膊怎么样
How's that arm of yours?
一如崭新
Oh, as good as new.
可能还要一段时间才能跟我的双胞胎孩子飞钓了
Okay, might be a spell before I'm fly-fishing with the twins again,
但我还活着
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表