剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
so it can't be a student.
技术人员以此为依据
I've had our techs start looking into the profiles
调查了每个教职工的档案
of every staff and faculty member there with this in mind.
然后锁定了一位嫌疑人
We've come up with a suspect.
艾略特·朗博
Elliot Lambeau,
材料科学与工程专业的教授
Professor of Material Science and Engineering.
材料科学 也就是说他拥有
Material science -- that means he'd have the, uh, knowledge
制♥作♥透明炸♥弹♥的知识和技术
and skill needed to make transparent bombs.
看 自从任教以来他还被逮捕过十几次
And look, he's been arrested a dozen times
抗♥议♥他任职的活动甚至演变成暴♥力♥事件
since he started teaching here at protests that turned violent.
很多与袭击事件有关的毕业生
And a lot of the graduates involved in these attacks
几年间一直是他的学生
took his class over the years.
他肯定是我们要找的人 我们得去会会他
This has got to be our guy. We should pay him a visit.
他的课刚开始
He just started a lecture.
小麦 你去听听他的课初步了解一下
Mac, go sit in on his class and get a read on him.
其他人继续去找和他有关的证据
The rest of you, go find me evidence he's our recruiter.
与斜坡平行的力
The stress parallel to the slope
将物体朝下坡方向拉
that pulls the object in the downslope direction
并且与斜坡保持平行
parallel to the slope.
等一下
So... Excuse me?
你有手♥机♥吗
Do you have a cell phone?
有
Um... yeah.
你要用吗
Do you need it?
手♥机♥屏幕上方的中间显示了什么
And on that phone on the top, right in the middle is what?
-是... -我让你找的是时钟
- The... - The answer I'm looking for is a clock.
我的课你竟然迟到了32分钟
So there was no reason for you to be 32 minutes
可别找借口了 你叫什么名字
late to my lecture, Mister...?
-麦凯弗 -过来
- MacGyver. - Come here.
到这来
Come over here.
既然你认为没必要和我们一起准时上课
Since you didn't think it was important to join us on time,
我只能认为你已经
I can only assume that you've already
掌握了坡面稳定性原理
mastered the engineering principles of slope stability.
在箱子底部
So, there is an...
埋着一个物体
object at the bottom of this box.
我要你利用这些原理找到它
I want you to retrieve it using those principles.
恕我直言 有更简便的方法
with all due respect, there's an easier way to do this.
利用流态化原理
Using the principles of fluidization,
能将沙子"液体化"
I can "liquefy" the sand,
这样比利用坡面稳定性原理
which is a lot quicker
可以更快地找到物件
than if I used the principles of slope stability.
这个方法也可以
Well, that's certainly one way to do it.
但这不是正确的方法
But it's not the correct way.
坐下吧
Go take a seat.
马蒂 我们已经进入朗博的办公室
Okay, Matty, we're in Lambeau's office.
抓紧时间 他的课马上就结束了
Guys, hurry up. His class will be over soon.
博兹 等一下
Hold up, Bozer.
那个抽屉有警报装置
That one's wired.
如果你拉开 就会触发警报
If you open it, an alarm will go off.
好吧 没问题
Okay. No problem.
我能搞定
I got this.
看着吧
Let's see.
你是从小麦那里学来的吗
Did you learn that from Mac?
不是
Nope.
这个小技巧
Learned this little trick
是在拍摄学生电影的时候学到的
while working on a student film.
盗窃题材
Heist movie.
看来在电影学院还是能学到点东西的
Guess film school was good for something after all.
希望你能在电脑里找到一些罪证
I hope there's something incriminating on that computer,
莱丽 因为这里只能找到些待批改的卷子
Riley, 'cause all we got here are tests waiting to be graded.
这个叫维克托的家伙看起来也不是很坏啊
You know, this Victor guy doesn't seem that bad.
他只做过一些小偷小摸的事
All he's got's a few petty thefts.
没错 慢慢地 他就去抢劫便利店
Yeah, and then he graduated to robbing convenience stores
还偷车
and stealing cars.
应该是偷了一间便利店和一辆车 没多的
Actually, you mean convenience "store" and "car," both singular.
这些当然都是联邦重罪
Felonies, for sure, but it's not like
但这个家伙也不是什么冷血战犯
this guy's a hardened war criminal
或者国际恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之类的人
or an international terrorist or anything like that.
他做过什么事情都不重要
Look, the flavor of a criminal doesn't matter.
罪犯就是罪犯
A criminal is a criminal.
不是...
That's not...
以我的经验来看 事情不能一概而论
In my experience, it isn't always the case.
听我念
Now listen to this.
这上面说维克托十二岁的时候便失去了父亲
It says here that Victor's dad died when he was 12,
然后他的母亲
and his mother had...
我的天哪 他的母亲一大堆的问题
Oh, my gosh, I mean, his mother had a litany of problems,
这个孩子没怎么受过父母的教导
so, this kid had no parental guidance whatsoever.
那会导致什么呢
I mean, what's gonna happen?
导致他陷入麻烦
Tell me. Huh? Trouble.
好了 你太入戏了
All right, you're reading too far into this.
-介意我给你一些建议吗 -说吧
- You mind if I give you a piece of advice? - ?Sure.
不要太把逃犯当人看
Don't humanize the skip.
这样只会让你的工作更艰难
It only makes the job harder.
这家伙在保释期间逃跑
Now this guy jumped bail.
而我的工作是抓捕他而非查出他逃跑的原因
I was hired to hunt him down, not figure out why he did it.
你是只对工作理性
And is this super detached emotional thing
还是在私人生活方面也一样理性呢
something you apply only to work, or in your personal life?
你问这个问题
Now, is this your clever way
是在拐弯抹角地问我跟莱丽的感情吧
of asking about my relationship with Riley?
答对了 奖你一颗金星
Give that man a gold star.
我知道你很聪明 比利
I knew you were a smart guy, Billy.
所以你俩是认真的吗
So, are you two exclusive?
是的 至少我觉得彼此都很专一
Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, we are.
那你觉得和她会有未来吗
And do you see a future in this,
还是说你只是玩玩而已
or are you just having fun? ?
-杰克 -我劝你
- Look, Jack... - I would encourage you
三思后再说话
to choose your words very carefully.
她可是我的女儿
Now, that-that's my little girl.
我很重视莱丽
I care for Riley... a lot.
我对待这段感情十分认真
And I take this relationship very seriously.
因此我才说服我妈为莱丽提供一份工作
So much so that I convinced my mama to offer her a job.
等下 科尔顿家族要给莱丽提供工作
Wait, the Coltons offered Riley a job?
-就是他 -在路易斯安那州
- There. - ?In Louisiana?
-什么时候的事 -什么
- When did this happen? ?- What?
-莱丽的面试 -杰克 我们得分头拦住他
- You know, Riley, the job interview. - Jack, we got to cut him off.
回答问题
Well, answer the question.
-我继续追他 你绕到他前面 -回答我
- I'll stay on him, you go around. - Answer the question.
-比利 -杰克 搞什么鬼
- Billy? ?- Jack, what the hell?!
我不是让你绕到前面拦住他吗
I told you to go around so we could cut him off.
我的错
My bad.
各位 朗博教授下课了
Guys, Professor Lambeau's class just ended.
你们结束了没有
Please tell me you're wrapping this up.
等一下 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on.
我找到了点东西
I found something.
他有一个秘密银行账户
He's got a hidden bank account.
就算是终身教授也挣不到这么多钱啊
Whoa. That's way more than even a tenured professor should be making.
可能是他用于招聘行动的资金
Could be the funding for his recruitment operation.
莱丽 你能查到这笔钱的来源吗
Riley, can you source this money?
可以 但是需要花点时间
Yeah, I can, but it's gonna take some time.
小麦 拖住他
Mac, stall him.
教授 我想跟你道歉
Professor, I'd like to apologize
很抱歉我迟到了
for being late to the lecture.
你意识到就好 麦凯弗先生
I appreciate that, Mr. MacGyver.
而且
You know...
你刚才用的小技巧很先进
that was a pretty advanced trick you pulled.
大多数学生都不知道答案
Most students barely have an answer,
更不用说在成为班级焦点之后
let alone show up the professor
还给教授难堪
after being put on the spot in class.
我并不是想让你难堪
I wasn't trying to show you up, but...
只是我比较擅长创造性思维
just thinking outside of the box is kind of my thing.
为什么我以前没见过你
Why haven't I seen you before?
我是从州立大学转学过来的 所以...
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表