剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
洛杉矶
详细地址保密
如你所见
As you can see,
这边就是每个月发货的环比增长量
the month-to-month increase in units shipped is reflected here.
不会吧 不会吧
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
怎么了 怎么了
What, what, what?
等等 稍等一下
G-Give me, give me a sec, okay?
只是系统出了点小故障....吧
It's just a minor technical glitch, I think. I hope.
不会吧 不会吧 怎么了 怎么了
Come on, come on, come on. What, what, what?!
好了 别试了
Okay. Just stop.
简直不忍♥直视
This is painful to watch.
我都不知道哪里错了
I don't even know what I did wrong.
你按了控制快捷键 电脑休眠了
You hit the command shortcut for making the laptop go to sleep.
在家时我连这么简单的基本操作都不会
If I can't get through a demo of the simplest tasks here at home,
第一天上班要怎么办
how am I ever gonna survive the first day on the job, huh?
还有不到十个小时了
Which starts in-in less than ten hours.
别急 爸
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. Don't spiral now, Dad.
好吗 你就差最后一步了
Okay? You're almost there.
等我教会你
By the time I'm done with you,
在你真的会之前 至少能假装一下
you'll at least be able to fake it till you make it.
但愿吧
Hope so.
谢谢你愿意给我上速成课
Thanks. I appreciate the crash course.
不过我很好奇
Uh, answer me this, though.
你简历里为什么要写
Why on your résumé did you say you were proficient
你精通电子表格 其实你...
with spreadsheets when you're not,
-根本不会啊 -因为我想要这份工作
- at all? - ?Because I wanted the job.?
嗯
Okay.
配送仓库的仓管助理
Inventory associate at a distribution warehouse?
很稳定的工作 还有钱赚
Uh, pretty solid gig-- with benefits, I might add.
所以我就想吧 简历稍微润色一下
So I figured, you know, a little embellishment,
也很值得
worth the risk.
考虑到你的过去 也算是因果循环吧
Well, given your record, I guess it's karmic justice
现在变成确保物件不丢失不遭窃的人了
in you making sure things don't get lost or stolen.
说得好 说得好
That's good. That's good.
你振作得也很快
And you're doing a really good job at getting it together.
谢谢
Ah, thanks.
除了你简历上"善意的谎言" 我很为你骄傲
So, white lies aside, I'm proud of you.
小莱 你能这么说 我很高兴
Well, coming from you, Riles, that means the world to me.
-洛杉矶警局 -怎么回事
- LAPD! - What the hell?
举起手来 把手举起来
Show us your hands! Hands where I can see 'em!
举起手 趴下
Now put 'em up! On the ground!
好好
Okay, okay!
你不能...
You can't just...
-别碰我女儿 -爸
- Get your hands off my daughter! - Dad!
-听到没有 -爸
- You heard me! - Dad!
莱丽·戴维斯 你被捕了
Riley Davis, you're under arrest!
新百战天龙
第三季 第十六集
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
我正式宣布 我再也受不了了
Okay, I officially cannot take this anymore.
我们听排箫已经听了两个小时了
We've been listening to pan flutes for, like, two hours.
有助于我集中精力
It helps me concentrate.
而且 没人叫你留在这
And nobody's making you stay.
韦伯主管让我熟悉一下实验室
Director Webber said I should familiarize myself with the lab
顺便帮你
and give you a hand.
你这是在帮我吗
And this has been you helping?
-精神上支持你 -是哦
- I'm lending moral support. - ?Right.?
-真是谢谢了 -不客气
- Thank you. - ?You're welcome.?
-我是在讽刺你 -无所谓
- I was being sarcastic. - ?Whatever.?
好了
Okay.
然后...
And...
搞定
done.
太好了 能换音乐了
Great. Now we can change the music.
听完迪吉里杜管独奏再换
Not before the didgeridoo solo.
现在我的伺服器是最优状态了
Ah. My servos are now operating in optimal range.
多谢 博兹
Thank you, Bozer.
不客气
You're welcome.
如果你真想帮忙
Now, if you actually want to help,
我还要再给"闪闪"做几个诊断测试
I do have a few diagnostic tests I need to run on Sparky.
是吗 我倒有些测试要做
Really? I got a few tests I'd like to run.
好
Okay.
类似猜谜
Kind of more of a riddle.
问
Query.
一位女士有五个表亲
A woman has five cousins.
老大叫星期一 老二叫星期二
Monday is the first cousin. Tuesday is the second cousin.
老三叫星期三 老四叫星期四
Wednesday is the third cousin. Thursday is the fourth cousin.
老五叫什么
What is the name of the fifth cousin.
这个谜题的答案应该是"星期五"
The expected answer to your riddle would be "Friday."
错误
But that is not correct.
答案所需的所有信息
And all the information you need to find the answer
都在谜题里了
is contained within the riddle.
-你明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - Yes.
-那请你回答 -说吧 闪闪
- Then answer the riddle. - Go ahead, Sparky.
-展示下你聪明的大脑 -正在处理
- Show her your brilliance. - Processing.
正在处理 正在处理
Processing. Processing.
-正在处理 正在处理 -闪闪
- Processing. Processing. - Sparky.
正在处理 正在处理
Processing. Processing.
你让他陷入逻辑死循环了
You got him stuck in a logic loop.
我只是问了他一个问题
All I did was ask him a question.
可能答案能让他恢复正常
Maybe the answer will unstick him.
正在处理 正在处理
Processing. Processing.
正在处理 正在处理
Processing. Processing.
听说你在监狱度过了漫长的一夜
I heard you had a rough night in jail, but...
我的天
damn.
这发型真朋克
That hair's pretty funky.
县监狱的居住环境毕竟比较差
Well, the accommodations in county aren't exactly five star.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm all right.
我比较担心埃尔伍德
It's Elwood I'm worried about.
他还被关着
He's still in lockup,
马上就要错过他第一天上班了
and he's about to miss his entire first day of work.
马蒂保释莱丽比较容易
Matty was able to spring Riley pretty easily,
但是埃尔伍德比较麻烦 毕竟他过去不太光彩
but Elwood, it's taking a little longer, considering his past.
他非常想告别这个过去
A past he's really trying to leave behind.
你们俩到底怎么回事
What exactly happened to you guys?
我当时在教他一些电脑软件
Uh, I was helping him brush up on some software skills,
为他第二天的工作做准备 就被突袭了
prep for his new job and then, boom, we got swatted.
突袭
Swatted?
就是如果某些混♥蛋♥报♥警♥声称受到了
It's when some jerk calls 911 and pretends to alert police
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥威胁
to an imminent terrorist threat.
对于每个报♥警♥电♥话♥ 特警都会积极应对
SWAT has to take any call about terrorism seriously,
就会造成许多无辜的民众
which can lead to innocent people
被一堆机关枪指着
staring down the wrong end of a dozen M4s.
知道是谁报♥警♥的吗
Any idea who called the cops?
不知道 这就是我困扰的地方
No. And that's what's bugging me.
我是加入凤♥凰♥后才搬到这个公♥寓♥的
I... I moved into this apartment after I joined the Phoenix.
报♥警♥的人是怎么知道我的现住址的
So how'd this swatter get my current address?
问得好
That's the million-dollar question,
我们所有人的个人信息都是机密
because all of our personal information is classified.
要找出他们 我得先搞清楚他们是怎么找到我的
To find them, I'm gonna have to figure out how they found me.
你最好是祝我成功
And you best believe I will.
马蒂叫我去作战室
Oh, Matty needs me in the war room.
就我一人
Uh, alone.
老大
Hey, boss.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
小麦 你最好先坐下
Mac, I think you should sit down.
我收到消息 罗伯特·里斯少校计划
I received word that Lieutenant Commander Robert Reese
飞往阿塞拜疆西南部执行秘密任务
was flying a covert op over southwestern Azerbaijan.
是你设计的
The first operational use
地面激光探测系统首次在行动中派上用场
of the lidar ground mapping system you engineered.
出事了吗
Something happen?
三十五分钟前
35 minutes ago,
他的飞机遇到了系统故障 坠机了
his jet suffered a total systems failure and crashed.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表