剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
是 你也可以谢谢我救了你的命
Yeah, or you could say, "thanks for saving my life."
小心点 小心
Be careful, be careful!
裂口堵住了
Leak's sealed.
该死 我甩不掉他们
Damn it, I can't shake 'em.
小麦 该你表现的时候了
Mac, now would be a great time to do something brilliant.
正努力呢
Working on it.
拿着
Hold.
好 我们应该安全了
Okay. I think we're clear.
就在这条路上
Okay, just stay on that road.
一直开就到医院了
It'll lead you right to the hospital.
直到我们汽油用尽
Yeah, until we run out of gas.
燃料刚刚都被我们用完了...
Yeah, we just burned through all of our fuel, and...
不 不 我知道附近有个加油站
No, no, I know a fuel station very near here.
我很确定 那里没有叛军
Pretty sure, no rebels are there.
很安全 我带你们去
It is safe. Okay? I take you.
好 走吧
Okay, take us.
你有什么心事 小麦
What's on your mind, Mac?
这么明显吗
That obvious?
我在想你之前的话
Thinking about what you said earlier,
你和埃尔伍德 第二次机会什么的
about you and Elwood and second chances.
曾经一度
You know, there was actually a time
我很想和我爸和好
when I really wanted a relationship with my dad.
但那段时间已经过去了
But now that time's passed,
因为你还在生他的气
because you're too angry with him.
没错
Yeah.
我就是没法释怀
Yeah, I just cannot seem to let this anger go.
我小时候 特别是我妈刚过世后
When I was a kid, especially after my mom died,
我很崇拜他
I idolized him.
他聪明又坚强
He was smart and tough,
随手创造的本领着实惊叹了我
and the way he made things out of nothing absolutely amazed me.
然后他一声不吭地走了
And then when he left without saying a word,
这种感觉...
it was like...
我试图说服自己 他一定有他的理由
I tried to convince myself there was a good reason.
也许他失忆了
You know, like, maybe he had amnesia
找不到回家的路了
and couldn't find his way home,
或者被栽赃入狱
or he was framed for a crime and wrongfully imprisoned.
年复一年
Then years passed,
我最终不再相信他会有什么理由
and eventually, I just gave up believing there was a good reason.
我忘记了他曾经之于我的意义
I began to forget what he once meant to me
我开始设想他酗酒或者犯了罪
and started imagining he was a drunk or a criminal.
给他立一个令你厌恶的人设
Picturing him as someone you didn't want
会让你更容易接受他不想要你的事实
made it easier to accept he didn't want you.
深有体会
Been there.
18年后 他又回来了
But then 18 years go by, he comes back,
事实是 他管理了一个组织
and as it turns out, he runs an organization
致力拯救无辜的生命
dedicated to saving innocent lives.
如果他是个坏人 会容易得多
It was a lot easier when I thought he was a bad guy.
但你也能理解他了
But you understood him then.
现在就更复杂了
Now it's complicated.
让你有些畏惧
And that scares you.
各位 有辆卡车迅速接近
Guys, you got a truck. It's coming in hot.
瓦西尔 上车
Vasil, get to the cab now.
快点 各位 已经来了
Get a move on, guys. They're right on top of you.
别动
Don't move.
看起来不像是叛军 小麦
These don't look like rebels, Mac.
因为他们不是
That's because they are not.
瓦西尔 怎么回事
Vasil, what the hell is going on?
记得我说过 液氧很值钱吗
Remember when I told you liquid oxygen was worth a lot of money?
确实
Well, it is.
我和我朋友要把这车液氧卖♥♥掉
And my friends and I are going to sell this truck
钱归我们
and keep the money.
你设计骗我们
You set us up.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-混♥蛋♥ -莱丽
- You son of a bitch. - Riley...
你当时说得没错
You were right.
我是在偷罐车
I was stealing the truck.
地方冲突对我们这行很有利
Local conflicts are good for that sort of thing.
你知道我们的目的地
You knew where we were taking it.
你说你也打算把罐车开去那里
You said you were taking it there, too.
车载导航告诉了我罐车开往哪里
The on-board navigational system told me where the truck was going.
所以我才知道目的地
That's the only reason I knew.
谢谢你帮我甩掉了叛军
And thank you for getting me past the rebels.
如果不是你 我根本做不到 麦凯弗
I could never have done it without you, MacGyver.
所以你一直在骗我们
So your whole story was a lie, then?
我有一个妻子 三个孩子
I have a wife and three children.
他们没有生病 但是他们很危险
They're not sick, but they are very much in danger.
所以我才需要这些钱 让他们脱离危险
That's why I need the money-- to get them to safety.
所以你放任其他孩子送死
So you're gonna let all those other children die?
我不为此感到骄傲
I'm not proud of it.
但如果让我在我的孩子们和陌生人中做选择
But if the choice is between my children and complete strangers,
结果很明显吧
what can I say?
家人至上
Family first!
还有一个多小时 孩子们的氧气就耗尽了 小麦
We got just over an hour till those kids run out of oxygen, Mac.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你有在听吗
You're not listening.
我们没时间申请卫♥生♥部♥长的批准了
We don't have time to ask for permission from the Minister of Health.
我们只有几分钟时间了 不是几小时或几天
I am talking minutes. Not hours, not days.
我明白 但是没有部长授权 我...
I understand that. But without her authorization, I...
亚美尼亚也没戏了
Armenia's out, too.
有没有人有好消息
Tell me someone has good news.
博兹
Bozer?
土耳其大使说
Turkish ambassador says
边境附近有家医院 只需要四十分钟车程
there's a hospital just over the border, 40 minutes away.
他们有整罐的液氧
They have a full tanker of liquid oxygen,
但是他不肯派人进入叛军领区
but he's refusing to send any of his people into rebel-occupied territory.
我该怎么办 我能威胁他吗
What do I do? Am I allowed to threaten him?
直接挂掉
Just hang up.
小麦 莱丽 我不知道该怎么说
Mac, Riley, I don't know what to say.
我们已经联♥系♥过该地区所有的国家
We've reached out to everyone in your area,
试图找到可供替换的氧气
looking for replacement oxygen,
但是我们一无所获
and we've come up empty.
你们那边有进展吗
Any luck on your end?
小麦的手♥机♥还在罐车上 我进行追踪了
Mac's phone is still on the tanker, so I traced it,
但是该罐车已经深入叛军领地了
but it's so deep in rebel territory,
要是打算明抢 我们一定会被杀
if we tried to go get it, we'd bet killed.
所以我们没有办法了吗
Does that mean we're out of options?
也不是
Not entirely.
如果我们不能将氧气带给孩子们
If we can't bring the oxygen to the kids,
那我们就将孩子带到氧气所在地
we'll have to bring the kids to the oxygen.
你在说什么 小麦
What are you talking about, Mac?
我的意思是医疗转移
I'm talking about a medevac.
医疗转移 不行
A medevac? No, no, no.
医疗转移 不可能的
A medevac? It's impossible.
这些孩子的情况根本不适合移♥动♥
These children are in no shape to be moved.
就算他们适合移♥动♥
And even if they were,
我们已经尽可能地稀释氧气了
we have diluted the O2 mix as much as we can.
最多50分钟 他们就会开始呼吸困难
At most, we have 50 minutes before they start suffocating.
听着 虽然转移他们不是个好主意
Look, I know that transporting them isn't ideal,
但是四十分钟车程外的土耳其有家医院
but there's a hospital 40 minutes away in Turkey.
如果借到车 我们就能及时赶到
If we borrow vehicles, we should be able to make it in time.
但是外面有叛军
Not with the rebels outside.
他们会立即攻击运输队
They will attack any convoy immediately.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
等一下
Hold on.
那是正常情况吗
Is that normal?
没错
I'm afraid so.
很好 你们的维修人员在哪儿
Great. Where's your maintenance guy?
他说你是对的
He says you're right.
楼上的灯光之所以闪烁
The, lights upstairs flicker
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表