剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
她身上总有香草味
She always smelled like vanilla.
-"诗情爱意" -什么
- Poême. - ?What?
那是她最爱的一款香水
That was her favorite perfume.
去巴黎度蜜月的时候我给她买♥♥了一瓶
I got her a bottle on our honeymoon in Paris,
之后的每个周年纪念日我都会买♥♥
and then every anniversary after that.
她过去常说
She used to say she needed it
需要这款香水掩盖我身上的
to cover up the smell of what she called my cologne:
防锈润滑剂味古龙水
Wd-40.
安格斯
You know, Angus,
你妈去世后
when your mom died, I felt as though
我觉得自己不配过家庭生活
the tether of my home life had been cut.
一有海外任务我就主动申请
I took every overseas op I could get,
告诉自己 我离得越远你就越安全
telling myself that the distance would keep you safe.
但这只是 我自己
But that was just... that was just me...
找的借口罢了
rationalizing.
我在逃避悲痛
I was avoiding my own grief.
我知道我无法弥补这一切 但是
I realize I could never make up for that, but...
我真心希望我们可以重新开始
a fresh start with us would mean everything to me.
真是比肥皂剧还要狗血啊
This is better than a telenovela.
她的死
Her death was the best thing
对你俩来说是最好的事
that could have happened to you two.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
-来爽一爽吧 -不 不
- Here we go. ?- No, no, no, no.
让我来
Let me.
加西亚兄弟在我的车上装炸♥弹♥
I lost my wife and daughter
害死了我的妻子和女儿
when the Garcia brothers put a bomb in my car.
一天早晨
One morning,
伊莎贝尔像平常一样送弗洛去上学
Isabel is taking Flor to school, like any other day.
刹那间
An instant later...
她们被夺去了生命
they're gone.
但我没有沉浸在悲痛中
But I didn't wallow in my grief.
我意识到 家人是我的软肋
I... I realized my family had made me weak.
我决定不再暴露软肋
I made the choice never to be weak again.
现在贩毒集团就是我的家
The cartel is my family now.
真让人难受
That's sad.
我是指 很可悲
And by that, I mean pathetic.
你真觉得 你死之后
?You really think any of your guys
你的手下会有一丝伤悲吗
would light a candle for you when you die?
马蒂 杰克是在找帮手吧
Matty. Tell me Jack is recruiting help.
是 只是跟我们想的不大一样
He did-- just not the kind we expected.
他找到一架小飞机 我们要实施新计划
He gained access to a small plane, so new plan.
让戈麦斯飞离墨西哥
Fly Gomez out of Mexico.
你得到莱昂市外的机场跑道与他会合
You need to meet him at a landing strip just outside of León.
我把坐标发给你
I'm gonna send you coordinates.
这在八公里外
This is five miles away.
该死 路都塞死了
Damn it. The road's blocked.
我忘记说游♥行♥的事了吗
Did I forget to mention the parade?
抱歉 忘了
Sorry. Slipped my mind.
亡灵节哪里也去不了
Nobody's going anywhere on Día de los Muertos.
塞在这里 我们就是活靶子
We are sitting ducks in traffic.
步行的话肯定会暴露
Totally exposed on foot.
这些人无所不在
These guys are everywhere.
我们肯定没法穿过城区
There's no way we're gonna get through the city.
那从上面走呢
What about over it?
拉法 上面
Rafa! Up here!
戈麦斯
Gomez.
拉法 帮我把这个拿掉
Rafa. Get this off of me!
你还在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
帮帮我
Help me!
你到底要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
夺权
Taking over.
你的"家人"很有爱嘛 戈麦斯
That's some "Family" you got there, Gomez.
要想活着从这屋顶下去
There's only one way off this roof
只有一个办法
that doesn't involve getting shot,
从十五米高的地方跳下去
and it's a 50-foot drop.
下落的速度是17.9米每秒
All right, we'll be falling at a rate 58.7 feet per second
到达地面时 不算空气阻力
when we hit the ground-- that's 38.5 miles per hour,
速度是62千米每小时
excluding air resistance.
生存几率是百分之五十
That gives us a 50% chance of survival.
如果利用抽风机下落呢
But what do you say we tilt the chances in our favor
概率会不会好点
and use the exhaust fan to lower us? Okay?
总的来说
So a little wraparound...
应该可以 只要...
Yeah, that should work, as long as...
-懂了吗 -懂了
- Obviously. Got it? - Yeah, yeah.
我们要往下跳了
We're gonna go for a little ride!
你们要做什么
What-what are you doing?
救你的命
Saving your life.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
跳吧
Here we go.
不是要鸡蛋里挑骨头 但是...
Not to, nitpick or anything, but...
如果你切断抽风机的电源
that would have hurt a lot less
减小转矩 情况会好很多
if you had cut the power to the fan to reduce the torque.
你真的要现在跟我扯转动惯量吗
Are you seriously lecturing me on rotational inertia right now?
这属于 建设性意见
It's constructive criticis... criticism.
老爸
Dad.
遥控器 遥控器
Remote. The remote!
只有我们联手
If we don't work together...
才能活过今晚
we'll never make it through the night.
当你说你爷爷有架飞机
You know, when you told me your grandfather had an airplane,
我以为起码是架能动的飞机
I kind of figured you meant a whole one.
莱昂市外 墨西哥
身上有火吗
You got a light on you?
满是蟋蟀乱跳的地方
谢了
Thanks.
只需要重新粉刷一下
She just needs a fresh coat of paint.
这架飞机可是要载四名成年男性去洛杉矶
Well... this thing has to carry four... grown men to L.A.
这架飞机的前一次起飞是什么时候
When's the last time this was actually airborne?
十年前
Ten years ago. ?
我爷爷曾用它
Mi abuelo used it...
为大麦田播种和施肥
to seed and fertilize his barley fields.
有时他让我和他一起飞 但是
And sometimes he let me go up with him, but...
当我16岁时
when I was 16,
拉欧拉的人过来说
men from La Ola came here and said
要用跑道运毒
the landing strip was going to be used for moving drugs.
我爷爷拒绝了
Mi abuelo refused.
这是你决定帮我的原因吗
Is that why you decided to help me?
为了你爷爷
For your grandfather?
为了他
For him...
还有其他人
and others.
我已经当了整整一年的警♥察♥了
It's been a year since I joined the police,
希望能伸张正义 但是
hoping to get some justice, but...
我的同事不是被贩毒集团收买♥♥了
everyone's either in the cartel's pocket
就是不敢抓捕他们
or too afraid to make arrests.
整个世界黑白颠倒
You know, el mundo esta patas arriba,
警♥察♥反而要畏首畏尾
when the police are the ones who must hide their faces.
但如果我们能把戈麦斯关进美国监狱
But if we can put Gomez in an American prison,
远离贪♥官♥污吏
beyond the reach of his corrupt friends,
这会给贩毒集团一个强有力的警告
it will send a powerful message to the cartels.
我在全世界各个角落
You know, I've encountered
都遇到过看上去不可阻挡的恶人
seemingly unstoppable evil on every continent.
让整个政♥府♥都无能为力的恶人
Evil that entire governments are powerless against.
有时候只需要一个人站出来
Sometimes it just takes one person stepping up
让戈麦斯这种人知道 他不能只手遮天
to show a man like Gomez he's not a god.
他只是普通凡人 和你我一样
He's flesh and blood, just like me and you,
他也能被扳倒
and he can be taken down.
你在做正确的事 恩里克
You know, you're doing the right thing here, Enrique.
我很感谢 并且收回前言
I really appreciate it, and I take it back.
我觉得这架古董飞机还能飞
I think this old girl's gonna fly just fine.
说实话 我开过更糟糕的飞机
I've flown a lot worse, to be honest with you.
希望你的朋友们真的能把路易斯·戈麦斯带来
If your friends can really get Luis Gomez all the way here.
他们可以的
They'll be here.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表