剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Yeah, your aim's about as good as your driving.
别他
PIT him.
加利福尼亚的司机
California drivers.
我应该不能强迫这车离开公路
I don't think I'm gonna be able to force that thing off the road.
这是一辆绞车
There's a winch
前面还有一个拖钩
and a tow hook on the front of this.
它可以用作锚线
It could be used as an anchor line.
然后我们可以用这辆车的重量让他停下来
Then we can use the weight of this vehicle to bring his to a stop.
好主意
It's a great idea.
等一下
Hold on.
等等 老爸
H-Hold on, Dad,
我觉得不应该是你去做
I don't think that you should be the one doing that.
好吧 你说得对 孩子 我来开车
All right. You're right, son. I'll take the wheel.
你们又在干什么
Now what are you doing?
准备好了
Ready!
等一下
Hold on.
抱歉孩子 你没问题的
Sorry, son. You got this.
来吧 童子军
Come on, Boy Scout.
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
我不敢相信我要对我最好的兄弟说出这句话
I can't believe I'm saying this to my best bud.
你这样可就烦人了
Right now you're being so annoying!
-你可以靠边停车 -得了吧
- Well, you could still pull over. - Oh, please.
就是现在
Now!
别让我回到那里 安格斯
Don't make me go back there, Angus.
除了黑牢让我去哪儿都行 怎么样
Anywhere but there. How about now.
莱文沃斯
Leavenworth?
或者 我听说这个季节的赖克斯岛景色宜人
Or, I heard that Rikers Island is very nice this time of year.
我会好好做人的 我保证
I'll be good. I promise.
你好 老爸
Hi, Dad.
你好 傻蛋
Hi, nutbag.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah, well,
我明天就能感觉到酸痛了
I'll be feeling it tomorrow.
总比我上好
Better you than me.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
谢我什么
For what?
谢谢你成为我的孩子
Being my son.
一周后
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you, thank you.
但我必须承认
But I got to admit,
当英雄真的太疼了
being a hero hurts a lot, like way too much.
抓住了赫尔曼 干得漂亮 博兹
Nice job taking down Helman, Bozer.
我为你感到骄傲
I am very proud of you.
这是家常便饭啊
All in a day's work.
不过 老实说
Though, if I'm being honest,
我确实超越自我了
it was above and beyond.
能不能考虑给我加薪呢 马蒂
Any chance you got me in line for a pay bump, Matty?
别太激动 博兹
Don't get carried away, Bozer.
今天全是好消息
Nothing but good news here.
艾利克斯·易在大陪审团前作证了
Alex Yee delivered his testimony to the grand jury,
很快就会宣布针对
and indictments against the Hong Kong crime syndicate
香港犯罪集团的起诉
will be handed down shortly.
至于我们的黑牢
As for our black site,
我提出了几个安保升级建议
I've suggested a number of security upgrades
以确保像魔多克逃跑
to make sure nothing like Murdoc's escape
或赫尔曼袭击的事不会再发生
or Helman's attack ever happens again.
我们知道魔多克是怎么
Do we have any idea how Murdoc
得知赫尔曼还活着的吗
even knew Helman was still alive?
已经问过我们最爱的变♥态♥了
We asked our favorite psychopath,
但他不太乐意开口
but he hasn't exactly been forthcoming.
那我们决定好怎么惩罚魔多克了吗
So, we decided what Murdoc's punishment will be?
我们不会像什么都没发生过一样
I mean, we're not just turning the page
-直接翻篇吧 -当然不会
- like nothing happened, right? - Oh, no.
魔多克会受到惩罚的
Murdoc will be punished.
看起来棒极了 伙计们
Looks great, fellas,
但你们就不能给墙壁多添些色彩吗
but couldn't you have gone for more color on the walls?
我也说不好 改善一下黑牢的氛围
I don't know, brighten up your little black site
比如用海泡绿或者天青蓝
with a seafoam green or azure blue?
这就是生活
C'est la vie.
麦凯弗父子 你们很快就会再过来 对吗
You'll be back soon, won't you, MacGyvers?
知道吗 我觉得问题所在
You know, I think where we went wrong
是缺乏交流
was a lack of communication,
但跟与我同样高智商的人互动
but some social interaction with my intellectual peers will help,
可以让我老实一些
you know, keep me grounded.
你恩将仇报 魔多克
You bit the hand that feeds you, Murdoc.
我觉得短时间内我们不会再过来了
I don't think we're gonna be back any time soon.
卡西安也一样
And neither will Cassian.
生活是残忍♥的 生活中的人也一样
Life is cruel, so are the people in it,
但等下一个变♥态♥开始愉快的大屠♥杀♥
but you'll be back as soon as the next psycho
你们马上就会过来的
comes a-frolicking down the butcher path.
实际上 你的专业见解不像你所想的
As it turns out, your expertise isn't quite as unique
那么独特
as you might have thought.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
这么说吧 我们理解
Well, let's just say we understand
被关在这里
how hard it's been on you
几乎彻底与人隔绝 对你来说有多难熬
to be kept here in almost total isolation,
所以我们准备了一个特别礼物
so we added a little something special
帮你打发时间
to help you pass the time.
你好神秘 小麦爸爸
You're so mysterious, Daddy Mac.
会是什么呢 电视
What could it be? A TV?
画具
Paint set?
我确实认为自己是鲍伯·罗斯的得意门生
I do fancy myself quite the Bob Ross protégé.
美国画家 著名电视节目《欢乐画室》主持人
早上好 丹尼斯
Good morning, Dennis.
我很期待
I'm so looking forward
与你度过漫长的亲密时光
to spending lots of quality time with you.
这是开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
回来 麦凯弗
Get back here, MacGyver.
小麦爸爸
Daddy Mac?
不不不 这既残忍♥又不寻常
No, no, no, no, no. This is cruel and unusual.
美国西部民谣《牧场上的家》
*家*
*Home*
*牧场上的家*
*Home on the range*
*那里有鹿和羚羊玩耍*
*Where the deer and the antelope play*
-*那里很少听到* -麦凯弗父子
- *Where seldom is heard* - MacGyvers!
阮特工
Agent Nguyen.
老大
Boss.
你是来监督我们的
You come to check up on us?
我得亲自来确认
I had to make sure for myself that
地狱使者和他的古怪门徒被牢牢关起来了
Hellspawn and his kooky protégé were buttoned up good and tight.
确实如此
That they are.
你还好吗
You okay?
总的来说 挺好的
All things considered, yeah.
那就好
Good to hear.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
戴西
Desi...
-有什么需要吗 -我有话想说
- Something you need? - Something I wanted to say.
嗯
Yeah.
杰克是我合作过的最棒的特工
Jack was the best agent I'd ever worked with.
我们一直肝胆相照
He always watched my back,
他的出色降低了我的工作难度
and him doing his job made it easier to do mine.
不应该要求任何人取代他的地位
Those aren't shoes that any one person should have to fill,
但我想告诉你 你做得很好
but I wanted to tell you that you're doing a great job.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
-我要回凤♥凰♥基金会了 -好
- I'm gonna head to Phoenix. - Yeah.
-我要开车载我爸爸 所以 -好
- I was gonna drive my dad, so... - Yeah, cool.
刚给韦伯主管打了电♥话♥
That was Director Webber.
我把咱俩今天剩下的安排取消了
I cleared our schedule for the rest of the day.
天气很好
It's beautiful out.
也许我们今天下午可以一起度过
I figured we could spend the afternoon together, or...
当然可以 我们要干什么
Yeah, absolutely. What are we gonna do?
我们可以去野外远足
We could take a nature hike.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表