剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
《新百战天龙》前情提要
Previously on MacGyver...
伊森·雷恩斯是我丈夫
Ethan Reigns is my husband.
我叫伊森·雷恩斯
My name is Ethan Reigns.
这次的录像是因为
I'm making this video because
明天开始我要执行卧底任务
tomorrow I start deep cover.
马蒂 我很抱歉
Matty, I'm so sorry.
S公♥司♥已经知道内部混进了中情局的卧底特工
S-Company knows there's an undercover CIA agent in the ranks.
他们一旦发现卧底是你 死路一条
They will kill you when they find out it's you,
如果你明白了 点个头
nod if you understand.
伊森 发生了什么
Ethan, what happened?
爸爸
Daddy.
卧底时我遇到狄娜
I met Deena while I was undercover
之后我们的女儿出生了
and then our daughter was born.
卧底角色成为了我的真实人生
It just became my life.
S公♥司♥知道你的位置了 这里不再安全
S-Company learned your location, it's no longer safe here.
我们要去的地方位于内布拉斯加州
This part of Nebraska we're going to
很美的
is really beautiful.
你永远都不会再见到我
You'll never see me again.
别了 马蒂
Bye, Matty.
洛杉矶
快餐食品诞生地
来一份你们味道最好的派
A slice of your best pie, please.
-要了解自己的竞争对手 -我吃过了
- Got to check out the competition. - ?I've had it,
这家可算不上你的竞争对手
I would not call it competition.
非常感谢你来见我
Thanks so much for meeting with me.
没事 你电♥话♥里说
Yeah, sure. You said on the phone
有件凤♥凰♥基金会会感兴趣的事
that you had something of interest for the Phoenix.
我来了 你说吧
I'm here. I'm listening.
比利和我在追踪一个在保释期间
My boy Billy and I have been tracking a skip that jumped bail
跨越大西洋逃跑的犯人 他叫莱恩·海斯
all the way across the Atlantic. Name's Ryan Hayes.
亿万富翁的儿子
The billionaire's son suspected
他被怀疑向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供资金
of funneling money to terrorists?
司法部想定他的罪很多年了
The DOJ has been trying to make a case against him for years.
那你就知道他因毒品被捕了
Then you know that he got busted on drug charges.
保释以后
Posted bail,
在他的被捕记录到达联邦调查局之前
promptly hopped on a private plane to Paris
他立刻搭私人飞机去了巴黎
before his arrest could hit the Fed's radar.
我知道此事
I'm aware.
但据我所知 你的行动范围仅限国内
It's my understanding that you don't work internationally.
是的
We don't,
所以我在想
which is why I was thinking to myself,
"亲自" 我说
"Self," I said,
"抓到这个资助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的人
"Taking a terrorist financier off of the streets
可能是我最爱的秘密组织领导
might be of interest to my favorite director
会感兴趣的事情"
of a secret spy organization."
我说得对不
Am I right?
若真能抓住海斯会很好
Bagging Hayes would definitely be a coup,
而且如此高调的抓捕
and I suspect a high-profile bust like this
对科尔顿家族的影响也不大
wouldn't hurt the Coltons, either.
谢谢
Thank you.
你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
我希望你能把组里
Well, I was hoping that you might loan me
那位电脑特别厉害的女士
the talents of a certain young woman
借给我用用
with a formidable set of computer skills.
比利和莱丽在一起了
Billy and Riley are dating each other.
一起被派去巴黎执行任务
Sending them on a mission to Paris,
他们可能会分心
they could get distracted.
分不分心先不说
Distracted or not,
科尔顿家族总能完成任务
the Coltons always get their mark.
而且
Besides,
老妈会确保
Mama will be there to make sure
凤♥凰♥基金会得到应得的好处
that the Phoenix gets their share.
老妈
Mama...
那就这么说定了
you got yourself a deal.
对 就是这样
Yes! That's what I'm talking about.
尝一口
Okay.
我提醒过你的
I did try to warn you.
这派简直就是悲剧
This is a tragedy.
同意
Agreed.
伊森·雷恩斯来电
抱歉
Excuse me.
伊森
Ethan?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
-抱歉 我走投无路了 -出什么事了
- Sorry. I didn't know who else to call. - What's happening?
你在联邦证人保护计划里
You're in WITSEC.
不该联♥系♥我的
You're not supposed to contact me.
S公♥司♥找到我了
S-Company found me.
他们抓走了玛拉和狄娜
They nabbed Mara and Deena.
-我马上动用所有资源找他们 -不行
- I'll have every resource on this within an hour. - No, you can't.
他们打来电♥话♥ 提了赎金要求
They called with a ransom demand.
说如果我告诉任何情报机构
They said if I involved any agencies,
他们就杀死我妻女
they'd kill them both.
谁打的电♥话♥
Who called?
奥古斯特·罗斯
August Roth.
他想要什么
What does he want?
我离开以后
Since I left, he's been on a mission
他一直致力于清除组织里的卧底
to eradicate every mole in the organization.
他让我48小时内交出
He's giving me 48 hours to get him a list
S公♥司♥内部所有中情局卧底特工的名单
of every undercover CIA agent currently with S-Company.
但你没有这份名单
But you don't have that list.
为了避免这种情况发生
Agents are sent in without knowledge of each other
被派去的特工互不认识
for this very reason.
我知道 所以我联♥系♥了你
I know. That's why I contacted you.
别和我说你想提出
Tell me you're not about
我以为的那个要求吧
to ask me what I think you're about to ask me.
我妻女的性命危在旦夕
The lives of my wife and child are at stake.
你要把S公♥司♥内部所有卧底的名单交给罗斯
You want to give Roth the list of every undercover agent
而且想让我帮你
in his organization and you want my help to do it.
必须是真实名单 假的他看得出来
It has to be the real list. He'll know if it's fake.
伊森 你把名单给了罗斯
Ethan, you give Roth that list,
他会杀掉组织里的所有卧底
he'll kill every undercover agent in his organization.
他们全都会被你害死
Their blood will be on your hands.
没有名单 我不能去见罗斯
I can't meet with Roth without the list.
如果我不见他
And if I don't meet with him,
就没办法救狄娜和玛拉
there is no way to get Deena and Mara back.
我知道风险有多大
I know what the stakes are.
如果真的要给他名单
If I have to turn over the list,
我会竭尽全力
I will do everything I can
去提醒名单上的每一个人
to warn all the men and women who are on it.
只有一个人有这份名单 中情局局长
There's only person with that list, the Director of the CIA.
他把名单存在手♥机♥里
He carries it on his cell phone
置于加密文件夹 从不离身
in an encrypted file so it's never out of his sight.
我知道 所以我会偷走名单
I know, that's why I'm gonna steal it from him.
-什么 -但我需要帮忙
- What? - But I can't do it alone.
伊森 你正在计划的事
Ethan, what you're planning,
我们正在说的这件事等同叛国
what we're talking about is treason. ?
我知道 但没有其他办法能救我家人了
I know. But there is no other way to save my family.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
新百战天龙
第三季 第二十一集
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
该开会了 你在哪里
We had a meeting. Where are you?
抱歉 吉姆 我有点事
Sorry, Jim. Something came up.
意思你会迟到
As in you're running late?
意思我不来了
As in I'm not coming in.
我会消失一段时间
I'm going off the grid for a couple of days.
弗吉尼亚州出什么事了
What's in Virginia?
-吉姆 别追踪我 -别有事瞒我
- Jim, don't track me. - Well, don't keep secrets from me.
怎么了
What's going on?
这次 我需要你相信我
I'm gonna need you to trust me on this one.
你不知道会更好
It's better that you don't know.
这样不行
That's not good enough.
没办法了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表