剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Wha...?
什
Yeah, it's turning Lark's cries
听 它把莱克的哭声
into soothing music.
转变为舒缓的音乐
May I present: CryTunes.
让我为你介绍 婴调
Yeah. I posted it at my work.
我把它公布在网上了
We're live, baby,
咱们上线了 宝贝儿
and raising funds.
现在还在筹集资金
Oh, so you are crowd funding your own idea.
哦 所以说你是在为你的想法群众募资
Yeah.
对
See, got a little description,
看看 有简介
and these are all the rewards that backers can get.
还列出了投资者会得到的酬谢
"$100,
“100美元
personalized mixtape."
个性化的混合录音带”
Well, yeah, I mean, I'm the king of those.
对 要知道我可是混音带之王啊
So what do you think?
你看如何
Who? Oh, me?
谁 我吗
Um...
呃
You don't like it.
你不喜欢
I...
我
You know what, it feels a little bit
你知道吗 这玩意儿给我的感觉就像
like I'm, like, shopping for curtains
就像是我漫步在
at a high-end outdoor mall.
高端户外购物中心里买♥♥窗帘
Well, uh, you can change the music.
呃 你可以切换音乐
Huh?
如何
No. No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Well, no, I mean, you can... it can be any kind of music.
不 我是说 你可以 它什么类型的音乐都有
It doesn't have to be...
不一定非得
Yeah, not this one. It doesn't have to be these two,
好吧 反正不要这首 不用非得是这两首
but the music will keep going
但只要莱克在哭
as long as Lark keeps crying.
音乐就会一直放
Greg, L-Lark is crying.
格雷格 莱克在哭
No, no. No, Lark is crying. Oh.
不 不 不 莱克哭了 噢
Yeah, she's a living baby.
她是活生生的宝宝
Sorry!
抱歉
Yes! 25%.
太好了 筹到25%了
Take that, documentaries about anime.
接招吧 日本动画纪录片
Hey, babe. What are you doing here?
嘿 宝贝 你来这儿干嘛
Um, I came for my mixtape.
呃 我来拿我的混音带
You donated?
你捐款了
Yeah, yeah.
嗯 是
You know, I was... I was feeling bad about this morning.
你知道么 我觉得今天早上我表现不好
I feel like I gave your idea lukewarm support,
我对你的想法不冷不热的
and it should have been hot, you know?
而我本来该大力支持的 对吧
It should have been a steaming pile of hot support.
应该要爱意满满无原则无下限地支持你的
So you believe in it?
所以你对我的主意有信心咯
Honestly, more than anything, I...
说实话 别的不论 我
was thinking about how much I believe in you.
只是想着我对你有绝对的信心
Thank you, honey.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Now, if you believe in me just a hundred bucks more,
现在 要是你再多给我一百刀的信心
your reward is a caricature.
就画个漫画奖励你
Now, I can give you big eyes or big boobs.
我可以给你画个大眼睛或者大胸
Which do you want?
你想要哪个
I draw 'em both the same.
反正我画它们都一样
30%!
30%啦
Hey, there, Greg.
嘿 格雷格
Saw you posted something on our Web site.
看到你在我们网站上发布了些东西
Yeah, yeah.
没错 没错
I mean, you can still get in on the ground floor,
我说 你还可以参与首批投资
you know, get rich.
你懂的 哗哗来钱
I'm already rich. See, here's the thing.
我已经是有钱人了 听着 现在有个问题
Posting your own product is, uh, it's a conflict of interest.
你把你自己的产品发布在上面 呃 属于利益冲突
You know, it's like, uh...
你知道么 就像
oh, it's like taking your sister-in-law
就像带着你小姨子
to a drive-in movie and getting her drunk
去看露天电影 用点苹果酒把她灌醉
on a little apple wine and making out with her...
然后跟她亲个小嘴 摸个小胸
and-and then regretting it later.
之后追悔莫及
It's just not done.
就不该这样做
But, uh, we-we... we're-we're 50% funded
但 我们 我们不到三个小时
in-in just under three hours.
就筹到了50%的资金呢
I mean, even the ball wipe guys,
我是说 哪怕是发明蛋蛋湿巾的那些人
it-it took them a month to do that.
也花了一个月才筹到这么多
The creators of Cleanuts don't work here.
洁尔蛋的创始人又不在这上班
They smoke weed and throw food at each other's balls.
他们抽大♥麻♥ 互相对着蛋蛋丢食物
That's how they came up with the idea.
然后才想出了蛋蛋湿巾的主意
Are you saying the entire time that I work here,
你是说我在这工作的整个期间
I can't do anything creative ever?
我一点创造性的事情都不能做吗
I'm not saying that.
我没那样说
I want people to be creative.
我希望大家都有创造性的
If you want to, you know, mix flavors at the soda fountain
要是你想 比如说 在冷饮机那边调调混合口味啦
or bring in a jigsaw puzzle,
带个拼图来公♥司♥啦
I think it'd be great.
我觉得很好啊
The point is I would take it down, if I were you,
重点是如果我是你 我就会把点子从网站上撤下来
but that's just me.
不过只是个人观点哈
You dig?
懂不
Anyway, I'm just glad Greg's feeling inspired, you know?
不管怎样 我为格雷格的灵感感到高兴 你知道么
I mean, aside from Lark and our smoke alarm going off
我意思是 除了莱克和每次我们做牛排
every time we cook a steak,
家里的烟雾报♥警♥器都会炸毛之外
there's really not much excitement in our house.
我们家真没什么刺♥激♥的事情了
Well... that's about to change.
好吧 估计要有所改变了
Uh, what's up?
呃 怎么了
Hi.
嗨
Uh, you're-you're home early.
你回来得好早
Yeah, well, um, I got some big news.
对啊 呃 我有重大消息
Uh, so-so do I. Um...
呃 我也有 那个
Yeah, well, let me go first, 'cause I'm taller.
好吧 我比你高我先说
So CryTunes has reached twice its funding goal
才发布一天 婴调就筹到了
in its first day.
筹款目标的两倍
Wow, that-that's amazing.
哇哦 太神奇了
And how would you feel about me maybe quitting my job
要是我辞职 专心开♥发♥婴调
to focus solely on... on CryTunes?
你意下如何
And before you answer, know that I may have already quit my job.
在你回答之前 要知道我可能已经辞职了
You-you... you "may have" quit your job?
你 你“可能已经”辞职了
I quit my job.
我辞职了
There were ultimatums given, uh, of a legal nature
有最后通牒 呃 法律意义上的那种
I-I don't want to bore you with...
我就不拿这种事烦你了
I'm a lawyer, Greg.
格雷格 我是律师
But after you came in,
但在你进来之后
it just really pumped me up, you know?
我就信心满满了 你知道么
And-and I can't do this without you,
没有你 我做不了这事
so I know it's gonna be hard around here.
我知道以后可能生活困难点
You know, we're gonna have to tighten some belts...
我们得稍微勒紧裤腰带过活了
Actually, I think I'm gonna have to loosen mine.
其实 我得松松我的裤腰带了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Whatever happened to Murph?
那么 默夫到底怎么了
Oh, Murph. Hell of a pilot.
哦 默夫啊 超棒的飞行员
He died at an airshow.
他在一场飞行表演中死掉了
Oh, damn. Damn. A daredevil, though.
哦 该死 该死 他是个不怕死的
No, he choked on a funnel cake.
不是 他是被漏斗蛋糕噎死的
John was there from the beginning,
我和卡洛尔刚开始在同一架飞机上工作时
when Karyl and I first worked the same flight.
约翰就在了
Yeah, I remember that.
没错 我记得
Carol was my copilot,
卡罗尔是我的副驾
and Karyl with a "K" was a stewardess.
卡洛尔是位空姐
Uh, I remember I asked 'em to bring some nuts
我记得我让她们给我送点坚果
up to the cockpit, but they were in the lav.
到驾驶舱 但她俩在洗手间
And-and, you know, nuts were the last thing on their mind.
你懂的 坚果(意同蛋蛋)什么的她们早就抛诸脑后了
Hey, Aunt Carol.
嘿 卡罗尔阿姨
Hi! Oh, sweetheart.
嗨 喔 小甜心
Oh, hi.
噢 嗨
Hi.
嗨
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表