剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Let's go, Senator Gobbles.
我们走吧 参议院戈布斯
Come see your new room.
过来看看你的新房♥间
Come on.
来吧
There's a turkey in my house.
要有只火鸡在我们的房♥子里
I also got you a little turkey.
我也为你买♥♥了只小火鸡
That's a chicken.
这是只鸡
Pretty sure you're wrong about that.
很确定你搞错了
Come on.
来吧
Oh, boy.
哦 我的天啊
Hey there. Samantha excited to go to the Harvest Festival?
嘿 萨曼莎对去丰收节感到很激动吗
Well, she's not excited about anything right now...
她现在对任何事都激动不起来
that's not a 13-year-old boy named Aiden.
因为那没有一个叫做艾登的13岁小男孩
But... Mmhmm?
但是 嗯哼
if you're looking for
如果你在找
a sulking, pouting 13-year-old,
一个生闷气 噘着嘴的13岁小女孩
well, Sam's your girl.
萨曼就是你要找的
Hey, Pop-Pop.
嘿 爷爷
Can't wait for the festival.
我等不及去参加节日了
Let's go. I already changed the radio to FM.
我们走吧 我的收音机都为你换好台了
Mm.
恩
Seems fine to me.
她看起来不错啊
Maybe you're the problem.
也许是你的问题
Hey, keep an eye on her.
嘿 盯着点她
Can we do the corn maze?
我们可以去玉米迷宫吗
Oh, I don't know about that.
哦 我不确定该不该去
Um, you know, when I was a kid,
恩 当我是小孩的时候
I had a bad experience in a corn maze.
我在玉米迷宫里有过不好的经历
You know what
你知道什么是
PTSD is? No.
PTSD吗 不知道
Well, it's when your parents have so many kids,
好吧 就是当你的父母有太多的孩子时
they forget they
他们可能会把
left one in the corn maze, and, uh,
其中一个忘在玉米迷宫里 然后
it's getting dark, and you wet your dungarees.
天开始黑了 然后你尿湿了你的工装裤
Dungarees? Pants.
工装裤 就是裤子
Actually need to go to the bathroom. Okay.
实际上 我需要去趟厕所 好吧
What the... ?
搞什么鬼
Come on.
来吧
Oh, boy.
哦 我的天啊
Excuse me. Uh, can I ask you a favor?
不好意思 我能请你帮个忙吗
My granddaughter just went in there with a boy.
我的孙女刚刚和一个男孩进去了
Uh, will you go in there and make her come out right now?
恩 你能进去让她现在出来吗
I mean, drag her out if you have to.
我的意思是 如果有必要的话把她拖出来
Are you asking me if I will
你是问我能不能我接近一个白人小女孩
approach a little white girl
然后从玉米迷宫里
in a corn maze and drag her out?
把她拖出来吗
Because I can tell you right now that's a bad idea.
我现在就能告诉你这不是个好主意
Uh, yeah, that makes sense.
啊 这说得有理
I love Thanksgiving.
我爱感恩节
Thanksgiving's like Halloween's girlfriend.
感恩节就像万圣节的女朋友
So you're like my Thanksgiving.
所以你就像是我的感恩节
It's just corn.
满地的玉米
I love corn.
我爱玉米
Corn is delicious.
玉米很好吃
Corn dogs, corn flakes.
玉米热狗 玉米片
Corn bread.
玉米面包
Uh, oh, uh... candy corn?
嗯 哦 嗯 要吃玉米糖吗
I won it by making a free throw.
我靠罚球赢得它的
That's good.
那很棒
I love vegetable candy.
我爱蔬菜糖
I could always make another free throw.
我总能羸罚球喔
Really? Yeah, if you're still hungry.
真的吗 是的 如果你还饿的话
Um, thanks.
嗯 谢谢
You're looking for the end?
你在找出口吗
You're almost there.
你就快到了
But first beware... a few more... Shut up!
但得当心 还有几个 闭嘴
Did you see a little girl go by here with a dorky kid?
你有没有看到一个小女孩和一个臭小子路过这儿
All I see is birds and hay, come back and ask...
我只看到小鸟和干草 回来问...
You're with me now! Ow! I'm not supposed to leave my zone!
你现在和我来 快点 哦 我不应该离开我的地盘的
I'm losing my hay! You're helping me find my granddaughter.
我的草掉了 你要帮我找我的孙女
This is really fun. I'm glad we got to...
这真有趣 我很高兴我们...
Sam?
萨曼莎
Not cool.
真暴躁
Uh, y-you know,
额 你 你知道的
my mom's waiting for me in the parking lot. I...I got to go.
我妈妈在停车场等我 我 我得走了
Okay.
好吧
Well, I guess I know
好吧 我猜我知道
why you wanted to go to the Harvest Festival, huh?
你为什么想去丰收节了 嗯哼
I'm sorry, Pop-Pop.
我很抱歉 爷爷
I shouldn't have gone in the maze.
我不应该走进迷宫的
Boy, that must have been some kind of kiss, hmm?
孩子 那个吻一定对你挺有意义 对吗
The way you were smiling.
你微笑的方式出♥卖♥♥♥了你
It was my first.
那是我的初吻
Well, it looks like your first corn maze experience
嗯 看起来你的首次玉米迷宫经历
was a lot better than mine, huh?
比我的好多了 对吗
That is unless you peed yourself.
除非你尿了裤子吧
I didn't, no. Ah.
我才没有 啊
Didn't think so.
不要那么认为
Are you going to tell Mom and Dad?
你会告诉爸爸妈妈吗
No, I think the lifelong memory
不 我觉得把你爷爷打断了
of your grandfather interrupting your first kiss
你的初吻作为终身记忆
is punishment enough.
就算是个惩罚了
Pop-Pop?
爷爷
Hmm? I don't know the way out.
什么 我不知道出去的路
Oh, that's okay.
哦 没关系
Uh,... I can get us out.
嗯 我有办法让咱们出去
I'm a pilot.
我是个飞行员
Help! Mayday!
救命 救命
Help! Get us out of here!
救命 快把我们弄出去
Help!
救命
I was afraid this might happen.
我担心的事要发生了
What's that? My cauliflower rice is delicious,
什么 我的花椰菜饭很好吃
but sometimes, it's a little more than some people can handle.
但有时候 一般人难以驾驭
Sticky. Oh, sorry.
粘上了 哦 对不起
So, first Thanksgiving with the family.
第一次和家人一起过感恩节
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Uh, good, confident.
嗯 很好 充满信心
Not as confident as you
但不像你的桃红的脸颊
to go with a peach cheek and a pink lip.
粉♥嫩♥的红唇那么有自信
So, who's he?
那么 他是谁
Oh, that. That is Gary·Timpkins.
哦 那个 那是盖理·辛普金斯
He's our neighbor. He's the head of the H.O.A.
他是我们的邻居 还是屋主协会的主席
Apparently, me living in the garage is a violation
很显然 我住在车♥库♥是一种违反了差不多
of, like, 20 codes, so my parents decided to invite him to Thanksgiving
二十条规定 所以我父母决定邀请他来参加感恩节
to butter him up. How did he find out?
以此来讨好他 他是怎么发现的
Um, apparently, I fell asleep with the garage door open,
嗯 显然地 我睡觉忘了关车♥库♥的门
and I mooned a school bus full of children.
而且色迷迷地看着一辆满载着孩子的校车
Happy Thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐
Hi, sweetie. Hi.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨
Oh, honey, can you get the rest of that makeup off?
哦 亲爱的 你能把剩下的妆卸了吗
Yeah. Because, you know,
好的 因为 你知道的
Mr. Timpkin' wife just died.
辛普金斯先生的妻子刚刚去世
And you look uncomfortably similar to her.
而你跟她看起来相似得让人不安
Oh. Uh, you said not to bring anything,
哦 嗯 你说了别带东西来
so I brought my famous cauliflower rice.
所以我带了我最拿手的花椰菜米饭
Thank you for not listening to me.
谢谢你没听我的话
And don't go into my office,
还有别进我的办公室
'cause there's a live turkey in there.
因为那儿有一只活生生的火鸡
Okay. What? Is that normal?
好的 什么 这正常吗
It was given to Tim by a Mexican grocer with vertigo.
那是一个患眩晕症的墨西哥市场的人送提姆的
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表