剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Where's Tyler? Oh, he's picking up his girlfriend.
泰勒在哪儿 哦 他在接她的女朋友呢
I can't believe I'm saying that.
我简直不敢相信我说了这个
I can't wait to meet her.
我已经等不及要见见她了
Do you remember when he used to say that he wanted to marry me?
你还记得他曾经说他要娶我吗
No. Well, I do.
不记得 好吧 我记得
We were gonna take our honeymoon at Epcot.
我们说要去艾波卡特度蜜月
There's something
初恋小女友
so sweet about
是非常
your first little girlfriend.
美好的
She's not that little. Oh, big one, huh?
她又不是小女孩 哦 稍微大一点的 是吗
Well, any port in a storm.
呃 饥不择食嘛
All right, guys, take it easy on him.
好吧 大家都耐心点
I'm sure the kid is nervous.
我相信孩子也很紧张的
So everybody just be cool, give him his space,
所以当他带着一个成熟♥女♥人进来的时候
you know, when he walks in here
大家都要保持冷静
with a full-grown woman.
给他点空间
Hi, everyone, this is Clementine.
嗨 大家好 这是克莱曼婷
Hi.
嗨
Wow, wow.
哇 哇
Wow. Wo... Look at...
哇 哇 看看
all of you. Just...
看看你们 真是
Hi.
嗨
So nice to finally meet you all.
很高兴终于见到你们了
And you as well.
我们也是
That was loud.
声音太大了
We always enjoy welcoming a new person
我们总是很高兴欢迎新人
into our familial enclave. Thank you.
到我们家来 谢谢
So, you two are fellow styoo-dents?
所以 你们俩还是学生吗
Why are you talking like that?
为什么你讲话怪怪的
Don't interrupt your father, son.
别打断你♥爸♥ 儿子
You know, here, in the Clan Hughes,
你知道吗 我们 休斯家族
we have a long history in our family...
有很长的家族史
I'm trying to find... What's the exact word
我试着找出一个 准确的词语
to articulate the-the sense, the real...
来表达它的意义 真正的
I-I-I... need to see you in the kitchen for one second.
我 我 我要跟你到厨房♥一下
Ah, a brief recess while I retrieve my pipe.
啊 休息一下我去拿烟斗
Be right...
马上就
I thought she was supposed to be fat.
我以为她会有点胖啊
Parts of her are.
部分确实是的
What is coming out of your mouth? Did I say boobs?
你刚才说了什么 我说了她的胸吗
No, but you're talking like you're Little Lord Fauntleroy.
没有 但是你讲话好像你是贵族伯爵一样
I freaked out. I don't know, I don't know what to say.
我受到了惊吓 我不知道 我不知道要说什么
I was, I was expecting some mousy little chest club girl.
我以为 我以为她只是个青涩害羞的胸部俱乐部的小女孩
What's chest club? I don't know, but she's the president of it.
胸部俱乐部是什么 我不知道 但她是部长
Look, I was just trying to sound impressive
听着 我只是想要给她一个深刻的印象
so she thinks she's joining a good family.
这样她会觉得她来到了一个好的家庭
Hey, hey, hey... we are a good family.
嘿 嘿 嘿 我们已经是一个好的家庭了
It is her job to impress us.
应该是她要给我们一个深刻的印象
Mission accomplished.
任务完成了
Well, listen, I got to go put some pepper on the "potatas"?
好吧 听着 我要在“马铃叔”上放点胡椒
Potatoes. I... It's contagious.
马铃薯 我 我被传染了
All right. Just be normal.
好吧 正常点
I don't know... Well, I'm in my head now.
我不知道 我现在有点昏头了
I'm just gonna avoid her.
我会避免跟她在一块儿的
Good plan. Yeah.
好主意 是的
Yeah, I'm not standing next to that. What?
我不要站在她旁边 怎么了
Oh, wow.
哦 天啊
She is...
她
not as pretty as you are.
没你漂亮
Nope, not by a mile.
跟你差得远了
Really stuck the landing there.
真是一点没犹豫
Thanks.
谢谢
So, nobody's saying anything. Do you guys not like her?
所以 没有人要发表点看法吗 你们都不喜欢她吗
She's really cool. She gets Radiohead on, like,
她真的很棒 她也很痴迷
a deep level. We're both really into molecular gastronomy,
电台司令乐队 我们也都很喜欢分子美食学
you know, even though neither of us have tried it.
你们知道的 尽管我们从未尝试过
But it's like we're totally connected
但是我们真的很有共同语言
even though she's older, you know?
尽管她稍微大了点
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
呵呵 呵呵 呵呵
How old? 18.
多大 18
Come here. Dude, that is, like, a number ten body. 18?
来吧 伙计 那可是个满分的身材 才18岁吗
Proud of you, man. I knew it. You champion.
我为你感到骄傲 我就知道 你赢了
I'm sorry. Um, so, uh,
抱歉 呃 所以 呃
Tyler tells me that you're a doctor?
泰勒告诉我你是个医生 对吗
He shouldn't... I'm-I'm a ear, nose and throat doctor, yes.
他不该 我 我是一个耳鼻喉的医生 对的
Yes. Sometimes I-I do... I like to say "troat"?
对 但是我有些时候喜欢说“叫♥春♥”
though, like a 1930s bad guy.
虽然听起来像30年代的坏小孩
Let me see you troat, see?
让我看看你叫♥春♥ 看到没
I do a lot of characters.
我还可以扮演很多角色
Well, uh, what's your favorite kind of doctor?
呃 你最喜欢哪种医生
Regular? Regular doctor. Very good.
正常的 正常医生 很好
Good, regular doctor. Nurse, get in here!
好的 正常医生 护士 过来这里
That's a regular doctor. I also do female characters.
这就是正常的医生 我还会扮演女性角色
I think I know who did it.
我想我知道是谁做的了
It's Angela Lansbury from
这是《她书写谋杀》里的
Murder, She Wrote. That was a very dangerous town.
安杰拉·兰斯伯里 那可是一个非常危险的小镇
She was super hot when she was young, too.
她在她年轻的时候身材也很火♥辣♥
Not that you're hot. I wasn't saying that. I wasn't looking at that.
不是说你身材火♥辣♥ 我不是说这个 我没有盯着那看
'Cause I took an oath. All right, let's go.
我可以发誓 好了 我们走吧
Oh, I made a mess of that. Oh, yeah, you did.
噢 我好像搞砸了 哦 是的 你确实搞砸了
Hi, I'm Greg.
嗨 我是格雷格
Nope. Wow, that was quick.
不许 哇 来得真快
Where's his starter girlfriend?
第一任女朋友不该是这样的啊
You know? The freckly-faced nerd that he's
你们懂吗 应该是那种满脸雀斑的书呆子
supposed to hold hands with and make mix tapes for?
他们要牵手一起做混音带的那种啊
Oh, no, he went straight to the "I sold an app" girlfriend.
哦 不 他直接找了个“女友 我卖♥♥了个应用程序”这样的女孩
It's hard, it's hard.
真是无情 真是无情
You were only four years older than Tyler
你怀孕的时候
when you got pregnant.
只比泰勒大四岁
I'm not ready for this.
我还没准备好呢
You never will be. So you do what I did.
你永远也不会的 所以你就照我的做
You let the first two go
前面两个你就随他们去
and you baby the third one until you die.
然后你好好照顾你的第三个宝贝孩子 直到你去世
Here, honey. I pulled out all the celery pieces.
这儿 亲爱的 我挑出了所有的芹菜
Oh. Thanks, Mom. You're welcome.
哦 谢谢 妈妈 没事
Oh, the fork.
哦 给你叉子
Do us all a favor...
给我们一个面子
and don't do that.
别那么做
I shan't.
我不会的
Dad, what did you do? Hmm?
爸 你刚刚干什么了啊 嗯
Clementine said you were being weird.
克莱曼婷说你有点怪异
What?! No.
什么 没有
All right, listen.
好吧 听着
This'll probably come as a bit of a surprise to you,
这对你来说可能有点惊讶
but your old man wasn't always the smoothest with girls.
但是你♥爸♥不可能总是与女孩相处得很顺利
I was just trying to be nice without being creepy.
我只是想要表达正常的友善
Did you just wink at her?
你是不是对她抛媚眼了
I did. I've never winked at anybody in my life.
是啊 我这辈子都没有对任何人抛媚眼
I don't know what's going on here. I'm not ready for this.
我不知道这是怎么了 我真的没准备好
Take some money. Go.
给你点钱 快走吧
Okay, everybody. Thank you so much for helping
好了 亲爱的们 谢谢你们来
warm up our new house.
帮我们暖房♥
We can't wait to make many memories here
我已经迫不及待的要在这与我的家人以及
with our family and-and our new people.
以及我们的新成员 克莱曼婷
Clementine.
制♥造♥回忆了
So... Hear, hear!
所以 听到了 听到了
I should go. Yeah.
我该走了 快走吧
We're just, um...
我们只是 嗯
You know, this is-is new for us.
你知道 这对我们来说还是头一次
I mean, we-we can't believe that our little boy is dating.
我的意思是 我们 我们还不敢相信我们的宝贝儿子开始约会了
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表