剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
The 101st Airmen's Chorus is gonna crush that one.
我们101号♥空军合唱队唱这个肯定碉堡了
I mean, isn't this just an excuse for you and your Air Force buddies
我说 这不就是个让你和你那些战友
to get drunk and swear in public? Oh, honey,
在公众场合喝高发酒疯的一个借口么 闺女啊
that's the magic of Christmas... it can be both.
这就是圣诞节的妙处啊 我们能光明正大地边唱边醉边疯
Ah. We got
酱紫啊 我们
to leave about, uh, 6:00, huh?
大概6点出发怎样
Oh. You know, I think I'm gonna skip it this year.
哎呀 那个 我今年还是不去了吧
Oh, come on, Joanie. All the guys are gonna be there:
别这样嘛 琼妮 大家都会去啊
Gunnar and Scooter, Big Bobby, Little Bobby, Keith.
贡纳和斯库特 大鲍比 小鲍比 还有基斯
I know, but last year Scooter got so drunk, he kept jumping
我晓得 可是去年斯库特喝高了就一直
on my back and asking for a ride.
往我背上扑 说是要骑马
That's right. Yeah.
还真是 所以嘛
What about you, Heather?
希瑟 那你跟爹去不
Oh, no. God, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不去 死都不去 不不不不不
Last time I went caroling with you guys,
上回我跟你们去颂歌♥的时候
you left me at a Taco Bell in Chatsworth.
你把我丢在查茨沃斯的一家塔可钟自己走人了
Well, who am I gonna go with?
那我该跟谁去啊
You know... Hmm.
你懂的 这个嘛
Greg was pretty upset last year...
格雷格去年可不开森了
that he wasn't invited. Yeah. Greg.
就因为你没邀请他一起去 对啊格雷格
Greg?
格雷格么
Loves to sing.
他超爱唱歌♥的
What? No. Why would I do that?
啥 才不要 我去干毛啊
Because you had so much fun the last time you went.
你上次去的时候多开心啊
Fun?
开心个毛啊
Last time I went, your friend Gunnar punched me
上次我去的时候 你基友贡纳
in the ear when I told him I'd never seen a NASCAR race.
一拳打我耳朵上 就因为我说我从来没看过全美汽车赛
How is that fun?
开心毛线了
Yeah, well, everybody laughed, huh?
大伙儿不是都乐了么
How about you, Jen? You got a mouth on you.
珍 要不你去 你也有嘴 应该能唱
Seems like you'd get along with the guys just great.
你跟我那些老战友肯定合得来
Uh, thank you for that. That's kind of you.
呃 谢邀 您太好了
But I-I don't think I can.
不过我 我应该去不了
Oh. Because you're Jewish, huh?
啊 因为你是犹太人么
Sure. Yeah.
必须是 没错
You know, talk to Matt. He loves caroling.
要不您去找马特吧 他超爱颂歌♥的
Loves it. Yeah.
超级爱 对
Matt?
马特么
What? You used to call him...
你以前叫他啥来着
Carol King. CarCarol King. Yeah.
颂歌♥之王 对对 颂歌♥之王
Nope. Is it because last time when...
不去 是因为上次
Yes. Well, in Little Bobby's defense,
是 那个 小鲍比的推辞是他
the guy had never shot a crossbow before.
毕竟从来没玩过十字弩嘛
I'll go.
我去吧
Really? Yeah.
真的 嗯
We'll leave at 6:00. Okay.
我们6点出发 好的
Wait. No. No. No, no, no, no, no. Baby.
等等 别 别别别别别 宝贝
Yeah? Um, it's like Cocoon meets
怎么 那个 这事就像是
The Hangover. You really don't want to be a part of this.
魔茧和宿醉的魔性♥交♥织版 你真的最好别去
But I feel like I haven't really connected with him yet.
可是我跟你♥爸♥都没怎么好好交流过
If I don't spend time with him,
如果我都不跟他相处一下
we're gonna keep having the same awkward conversation
就只能每次都各种尴尬地聊
about whether or not it's a leap year.
今年是不是闰年这种话题了
What is his obsession with leap years? I know.
他对闰年那么上心干嘛 就是嘛
It's weird. Every day. "Is it leap year?
真是奇了怪 一天天的 “今年是闰年么”
Is this a leap year." I don't know.
“今年是闰年么” 鬼晓得
Kind of feels like it hasn't been a leap year in a while.
感觉有一阵子没过闰年了哈
I think it's the same as the Olympics.
我觉得跟奥♥运♥会一样 四年一次吧
Seems like, uh, nobody's here yet.
大家好像都还没到呢
Uh, Jimmy, two of the usual. Hey.
吉米 老样子两杯
You got it.
没问题
Hey, let me show you something.
给你看点好东西
Oh, my gosh. Is that you? That's me
哇 那是你么 是我
and Scooter and Gunnar
还有斯库特和贡纳
and Big Old Bobby. Uhhuh. What was your nickname?
和大鲍比 酱啊 那你的外号♥是什么
Uh, F-Fudgie.
这个嘛 软 软糖酱
But I don't want to talk about that.
但我不想说这个
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
好不 好好
Some of the best times of my life
我跟这些老伙计一起度过了
were with those guys.
不少我人生中最美好的时光
Oh. Thank you.
谢啦
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
John?
约翰
Hey, Darryl. Hey.
达瑞尔你来啦 来了
Oh, Colleen...
啊 科琳
this is Scooter's son, Darryl. Hi.
这是斯库特的儿子达瑞尔 你好
Hi. Yeah. Uh,
你好 对了
where's your old man?
你爹呢
They, uh,
他们以前
called us Black and Tan.
叫我俩黑褐组合
That's... racist today,
在今天看来算是种族歧视吧
but back then it was sweet.
但以前还是萌萌哒
Yeah.
好吧
Um, can we sit down?
那个 我们坐下谈好吗
I thought you weren't coming.
我以为你不来呢
Colleen texted me.
科琳给我发短♥信♥了
I'll be outside.
我出去一下
You okay?
你还好吧
They're all gone, Joanie.
他们都不能来了 琼妮
Every one of 'em.
每个人都不能来了
I'm so sorry, sweetie.
老公 太遗憾了
Scooter's heart gave out.
斯库特的心脏不行了
Big Bobby had a knee replacement and can't travel.
大鲍比动了膝盖手术没法远行
Little Bobby moved to Florida,
小鲍比搬去了弗罗里达
which actually sounds worse than a knee replacement.
感觉比膝盖手术还惨些
What about Gunnar and Keith?
贡纳和基斯呢
They got married.
他们结婚了
To each other. It was about time.
是跟彼此结婚 也是时候了
Yeah, but I honestly thought they just liked to wrestle.
可是我真的一直以为他们只是喜欢摔跤
Well, that's probably how it started.
说不定是从摔♂跤开始萌芽的
Yeah, well, you know, I-I knew the men's chorus
其实我啊 一直知道我们的男子合唱队
wasn't gonna last forever, but I-I really thought
总有解散的一天 但我真心以为
we had a few more years left.
我们还能再聚几年的
You've still got us.
你还有我们啊
Yeah, but it's not the same as old friends.
是倒是 可是跟老战友总是不一样
I couldn't even get my own family
我都没法说动我的家人
to come out with me for one night.
跟我出门 哪怕就是一晚
There might still be time for a Christmas miracle.
圣诞奇迹说不定还是会发生的呢
Yeah.
是么
What is that?
那是啥
Let's go see. On the second day of Christmas
看看去 # 圣诞次日 #
My true love gave to me
# 爱人赠我 #
Two waterbeds and a poster of naked Cheryl Tiegs
# 水床两张 熟♥女♥一幅 #
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
# 圣诞三日 爱人赠我 #
Did you do this? No. Colleen.
这都是你安排的么 不 是科琳
Merry Christmas, Fudgie. Aw.
圣诞快乐 软糖酱 亲
Thank you.
谢谢你
On the fourth day of Christmas
# 圣诞四日 #
My true love gave to me
# 爱人赠我 #
Four jugs of wine, three stag films
# 美酒四樽 毛♥片♥三部 #
Two waterbeds and a poster of naked Cheryl Tiegs.
# 水床两张 熟♥女♥一幅 #
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表