剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Who, me? Yeah.
谁 我么 对的
Uh, I was just going for a... Sunday drive.
呃 我就是去 去兜个风 周日嘛
Oh, okay, because it's Saturday.
哦这样啊 今天可是周六
Yeah, where's the lobster?
龙虾在哪儿
Uh, he has a name.
呃 他有名字的
I mean, I mean, how would I know?
我 我是说 我怎么知道
John.
约翰
Tell them.
告诉他们吧
Okay, I-I-I took him.
好吧 我 我 是我拿了它
I looked it up,
我去查了
and lobsters this size are, like, 40 years old.
这么大的龙虾大概有40岁了
Now, I don't know how many that is in human years,
我不晓得换算成人的年龄是多大
but it's at least 40.
但至少也是40岁了
Now, he's traveled all over the world, kind of like me,
它环游了世界 有点儿像我
and he deserves a better ending than Tim's toilet.
它应该获得一个比死在蒂姆的马桶里更好的结局
Can't argue with that.
无法反驳
Where-where is he, Dad?
它 它在哪呢 爸
Oh. Oh.
噢 噢
I'm gonna release him back into the sea.
我要把它放生回大海
He's starting to look like E.T. in that ravine,
它现在有点像《E.T.》里的小外星人在峡谷里的时候的情形
and if we don't get him back in the water,
如果我们不让它回到水里
I'm gonna lose my strength, too.
我也会失去力量的
Well, carry on, soldier.
继续前进吧 大兵
You're gonna have a lot of great stories to tell
等你回到缅因的时候
when you get back to Maine.
会有一大堆很棒的故事讲给大家听的
Bye, Billy. Bye, Billy.
再见 比利 再见 比利
Safe home, Billy.
一路平安 比利
Bye, Bill.
再见 比尔
Honey, you remembered
亲爱的 你有记得
to take the rubber bands off the claws, right?
把它钳子上的橡皮筋拿下来 对吧
Uh, uh...
呃 呃
The rubber bands off his claws?
钳子上的橡皮筋拿下来了么
Oh, yeah, yeah.
哦 拿了 拿了
Okay.
好
Uh...
呃
I'm gonna just take a quick swim.
我就去游个小泳哈
Wh...?
啥
I'll be right back.
马上回来
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表