剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
And if you do that,we'll keep it on the XXL.
你们要是答应我的话 我就替你们保守秘密
The extra, extra low.
格外 格外得低调哦
Ya follow?
听懂了吗
We're so screwed.
我们完蛋了
No...
不
Ten years of kissing ass at this place
我在这里呆了十年了 拍各种人的马屁
and I have to go fall in like with a coworker.
现在我居然爱上了一个同事
An ex-coworker.
是前任同事
Excuse me.
不好意思
Um, excuse me, everyone.
额 不好意思 打扰一下
I quit.
我辞职了
So there's that.
嗯 就是这样
What are you doing?
你在做什么呀
I will see you Saturday.
我们周六约起来
Okay.
好的
I like this.
我喜欢这个
If I can't have a cell phone,
如果我现在不能有手♥机♥的话
you guys should at least put down yours
你们应该至少放下你们的手♥机♥
so we can eat like a family.
这样我们能真正像一家人一样坐在一起吃饭啊
I want a phone.
我想要个手♥机♥
You can't have a phone until you're 12. You know that.
你12岁才可以有手♥机♥的哦 你知道的
Why 12? That's so arbitrary.
为什么非要12岁 也太专♥制♥了吧
'Cause that's when you're old enough to be responsible for it.
因为那时候你才能保护好你的手♥机♥
You guys lose your phone every time you go to wine tastings.
每次你们去品酒会的时候都会丢手♥机♥呀
For real?
那是真人的声音吗
It's just a lady trapped in a lawn chair.
只是一个被躺椅卡住了的女士而已
Forward me that.
把那个发给我
if I can't have a cell phone,
如果我不能有手♥机♥的话
you guys should at least put down yours
你们至少应该放下你们的手♥机♥
so we can eat like a family.
这样我们能真正像一家人一样坐在一起吃饭啊
Yeah, that's a great idea.
对 好想法
Yes...
是的
we should do...
我们应该
Yeah.
好的
She can't get out of there.
她被卡那里出不来了
Give it.
交出来
So they want you to be 12, huh?
那么他们是想等你12岁才给你买♥♥ 对吧
Seems like a long time to wait.
感觉要等好久呀
And the worst part is, it won't be magical when I'm 12.
但是最糟糕的是 当我12岁的时候这就没那么神奇了
It'll just be another thing to shrug at.
仅仅就是一件很普通的东西了
'Cause the little girl inside me will be dead.
因为我肚子里的小女孩就死了
She's gonna die?
她要死了吗
She's already dying.
她早都死了
Get in the car.
上车
I cannot believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信我的美梦要成真了
I'm going to be able to text you now, Pop-Pop.
我马上就能给你发短♥信♥了 亲爱滴爷爷
Don't you dare ever grow up.
你最好永远不要长大
I won't have to, now.
我现在不用长大啦
I'll be happy forever.
我会一辈子都很快乐的
Pop-Pop's little honey bunny.
我是爷爷的小甜心
Boop, boop. Ha.
Mua 哈哈
Who's texting you so late?
这么晚了谁还给你发短♥信♥
Huh? Oh, I think it's more fun if we have our little secrets,
啊 哦 我们都有自己的小秘密嘛 这样才更有意思噢
don't you?
你觉得是吧
Oh, you're right.
哦 你说的对
I shouldn't ask if I don't want to tell.
要是我不想泄密的话我就不该问你
Tell what?
泄什么密
Joanie?
琼妮
How do you type a firework?
烟火的表情在哪儿来着
Oh, hey there, little Ms. Pocketbook.
噢 你好呀 小洋包美女
Such a lady.
好淑女噢
Yup.
对的
Excuse me. Ripped one.
不好意思啊 放了一个
That's what happens when you make me eat vegetables.
你逼我吃蔬菜的时候就会这样
Little crop duster.
真像打药的小农民
Okay, I'm calling you right now.
好的 我现在给你打电♥话♥
Ha! Look at that.
哈 你瞧瞧
Your sweet little face pops up.
你的小脸出来了
It'll do it every time I call.
每次我打电♥话♥过去都会出现的
Isn't that so cool?
这是不是棒棒哒
Ooh, I love that.
哦 我爱死这个了
All right, who's up for some ice cream?
好了 有没有准备好吃冰欺凌噢
I'm going to go call you from my backyard.
我现在要站在后院给你打电♥话♥
But ice cream?
那冰欺凌呢
I just love the Price Club.
我真是爱死优特♥价♥俱乐部了
I mean, they got everything there.
我是说 那什么都有卖♥♥
They even had a book signing last week. Oh...
上周他们居然还办了个签名售书会 哇
The Diary of a Wimpy Kid guy. That's so cute.
那个“小屁孩日记”的作家 他太聪明了
You read those... Oh, my gosh...
你读了那些 噢 天哪
uh, those Wimpy Kid books? I have to forward that.
额 小屁孩系列的书了吗 我得转发下那个
Sophia?
索菲亚
Uh-oh.
啊哦
I-Is something bothering you, sweetheart?
你遇到什么麻烦事了吗 亲爱的
I think I really screwed up, Joanie.
我觉得我真的搞砸了 琼妮
I'm too embarrassed to even tell you.
我真的都不好意思说给你听
Well, use the hypothetical, if that helps.
哦 那你就假设一下呗 如果有用的话
Oh, yeah.
哦 好吧
A friend of mine...
我的一个朋友
went and bought his granddaughter a cell phone.
给他孙女买♥♥了个手♥机♥
You dumb son of a bitch!
你真是个傻叉
I said it was a friend of mine.
我说的是我一个朋友啊
You have to tell Heather. You have to.
你必须告诉希瑟 必须
She has rules about these things. I didn't fly
这种事她有原则的 我才不要
in two wars to have my daughter tell me what to do.
陷入双人战斗中 还得听女儿指挥
Now, you tell her for me.
现在 你帮我告诉她一下吧
Uh, she gets really scary when she's mad.
她生气的时候真的太恐怖了
Oh, please. Honey,
拜托 亲爱的
it just is so dumb.
这件事真是太蠢了
I'm sorry.
不好意思啊
I just love seeing her happy,
我只想让她快乐
and I-I made a mistake.
我 我确实犯了错
So just
所以你就
take it easy on her, you know,
对她手下留情点 你知道的
like, give her a toy or a cookie.
比如 给她一个玩具或者小饼干
Ice cream. Bring her some ice cream.
冰欺凌 对 给她买♥♥些冰欺凌
and then tell her.
之后告诉她这件事
Oh. Oh, you-you think that I'm gonna tell her.
哦 哦 你想让我来告诉她
What?
什么?
Oh, no.
哦 不
You bought her the cell phone,
你给她买♥♥了一部手♥机♥
so you can take it away.
那应该由你来拿走它
Have fun with that.
祝您开心
Maybe you get her some ice cream,
也许你给她准备一些冰激凌
a really nice toy.
一个很漂亮的玩偶
Should be a good time.
会是一个美妙的时光
Oh, no. Please.
哦 不 拜托了
No, she's so scary when she's mad.
不 她生气的时候太吓人了
Heather. Heather?
希瑟 希瑟
Anyway, it seems that Pop-Pops
无论如何 似乎爷爷
make mistakes, too, I guess.
也犯了一个错误 我觉得
I'm so sorry, angel.
我很抱歉 我的小天使
I thought you were different.
我曾以为你和他们不一样
So... It's okay.
确实如此 没关系
I guess you have to be sad sometimes
我觉得一个人只有经历过悲伤
to know what happy feels like.
才会知道快乐是什么感受
I got an idea.
我有主意了
you want to get your ears pierced?
你想要给你的耳朵打洞吗
Really?!
真的吗
Can we go right now?
我们现在可以出发吗
Now?
现在吗
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表