剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
And... keeping your relationship
并且 维系你们之间的感情
is a lot more important
可比你那恐龙画
than keeping your dinosaur drawings.
要重要的多
Chickens. Oh.
是鸡 哦
Oh, well, then Colleen's definitely right.
哦 好吧 科琳说的对
You need to do a better job.
你需要一份更好的工作
What is this?
这是什么
This is... I'm sorry.
这是 对不起
Oh...
哦
I don't want to argue over something
我真的不想为一些
that's actually a good thing, so...
原本美好的事情而争论不休 所以
I made what you wanted.
我按照你的想法完成了插画
Was very sweet,
这真是太贴心了
but I felt bad about changing your work,
但我为改变你的画作而感到无比抱歉
so I went ahead and sent in the original drawings.
所以我将你的原始画作发了过去
And they loved them.
他们喜欢你的画
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
They're gonna make your book?
他们要制♥作♥你的书了
They're making our book.
他们要做我们的书
They loved the realism
他们喜欢现实主义
and they thought it was a fresh new take
并且他们觉得没有牙齿的家畜斗争史
on the struggles of toothless livestock.
是一个新鲜的选择
That's amazing. Yeah.
真不可思议 是啊
So what are we gonna do
那么我们接下来
with all these cute little chubby animals?
要拿这些圆滚滚的可爱小动物怎么办呢
We're gonna use them for the sequel:
我们可以把它们用在之后的续集里面
"The Chicken Who Chewed Too Much."
“一只咀嚼过头的鸡”
Shining a light on the obesity epidemic in America.
影射在美国流行的肥胖症
Okay, I like it.
好 我喜欢这个
And that little sheep on the tractor
这个在拖拉机上的小羊
already has a seat belt extender. Yeah.
已经系好了安全带 是啊
Ooh, let's draw on a little top hat!
哦 我们再加一顶大礼帽上去吧
I don't know, maybe...
我不知道 也许
maybe, maybe we don't. I just think it'd be cute.
也许 也许我们可以不加 我只是觉得那样比较可爱
do it quite yet. Okay.
还不到时候 好吧
Now, what pressure do you prefer?
嗯 你更喜欢什么力度的按压呢
Lot of pressure, lot of lotion.
用力一些 多放精油
You know, dress me like a salad, beat me like an egg,
你懂的 像对沙拉那样 打鸡蛋那样的力道就对了
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Sorry we're late.
抱歉我们迟到了
Where's Greg?
格雷格呢
Huh?
嗯
Oh, damn it, I forgot Greg.
哦 该死的 我把格雷格忘了
You know, I thought he was quiet on the ride over.
你知道 我以为他在一旁安安静静地待着呢
I just assumed he was eating taffy.
我就当他是在吃太妃糖了
Even though I've never seen him eat taffy.
即使我之前从没见过他吃太妃糖
In fact, we have have no taffy in the house.
事实上 我们家里也没有太妃糖
I'm very tired.
我太累了
Wow. Yeah.
哇 吼
I went to go talk to the roofer
我去和盖屋顶的人说个话
and you just cold forgot me.
你就完全把我忘了
Yeah.
是啊
Cold-blooded. Yeah.
真冷血 没错
And that's Mommy's bad. But you know what?
这就是妈妈不好的地方 但你知道吗
This is what happens
如果你每隔15分钟就会睡着的话
when you sleep in 15minute intervals. Yeah.
发生这种事情就不奇怪了 是啊
You know what really helps me to sleep
你知道帮助我入睡的办法是什么吗
i... is being 70.
是70岁的年纪
Gonna look into that.
好吧
I just hate to see you both so stressed out.
我不希望看着你们俩压力这么大
Here, I just...
所以 嗯
why don't you two use this?
要不你们俩试试这个
It's a gift certificate
这是一张日间温泉的礼品券
for a couple's massage at a day spa,
给夫妻按♥摩♥的
and we don't want it.
我们并不想去
But we gave this to you for your anniversary.
但这是我们送给你们的一周年纪念日的礼物啊
Oh!
哦
Well, we were just waiting
好吧 我们只是需要等着
to use it un... until
等什么时候我们真的有了压力
we were really stressed out,
我们会去把它用掉的
but we cope by baking bread or,
但你知道我们有应对压力的办法 比如烤个面包
you know, doing yoga
做做瑜伽
or taking spontaneous naps and...
或者小睡一会儿
Sometimes I draw on his face,
有时候我还会在他脸上乱画
but then I feel guilty and wash it off.
但之后我会有负罪感并且把那些洗掉的
He sleeps through the whole thing.
而当我做这些的时候他一直都在睡觉
Now, what pressure do you prefer?
现在 你更喜欢什么力度的按压呢
Lot of pressure, lot of lotion.
用力 多放精油
You know? Dress me like a salad,
你知道吧 像对沙拉那样
beat me like an egg.
像打鸡蛋那样的力道就对了
Oh, and when I start crying,
哦 当我哭出声来的时候
don't acknowledge it, all right?
就当没听见 好吗
I'll stop eventually.
我最后一定会停下来的
Thanks. Okay.
谢谢 好的
I love you, Honey.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Oh, my god!
哦 我的天啊
That did not sound good.
这听上去可不太妙
No, that sounded really, really bad.
不 这听上去非常非常不妙
Shh. I'm sure it was just a little fender bender.
嘘 我确定这里刚发生了一场小事故
Should we do something?
我们要做什么吗
Yeah, I mean, I sort of feel like I should go out there
是的 我是说 我的确觉得我应该离开这里
And make sure everybody's okay. Shh.
并且确认其他人都没事 嘘
Somebody help!
来人呐 救救我
People just need to get used to the new stop sign.
人们只需要习惯新的停止符号♥就好
See if anyone's hurt!
看看有没有人受伤
I'm going to step out for a sec
我会出去看一眼
While Dionne continues rubbing all of your worries away.
迪翁会继续帮你们按♥摩♥ 让你们的烦恼通通消失
Go! Hurry!
走 快点
Help! Oh, my god!
救命 哦 我的天呐
Somebody help! Please!
快来人帮帮忙 求你们
Call 911!
打911
Put down the beef bowl and call 911!
把牛肉盖饭放下 打911
All you have to do is breathe.
你要做的就是呼吸
He's not breathing!
他没有呼吸了
Sounds like everyone
听上去似乎每个人
needs to remember to breathe today.
今天都需要记住保持呼吸
Wow.
哇
You really are tight here.
你这里真的很紧
Oh, so are you.
哦 你也是
Why so stressed?
为什么这么紧张
Oh, you know, first kid,
哦 你知道 长子嘛
got to get a new roof...
必须要另立门户
someone's dying outside.
外面有人快要死了
You don't know that.
你不知道这些
Keep moving... that one's gone!
继续行动 那个已经不行了
Again, we don't know.
再说一次 我们也不知道是什么情况
He could be talking about a parking spot.
他也有可能在指停车位没了呢
Make way! Medic's coming through!
让路 医生要进来
You need more help? Yeah!
你需要更多帮助吗 是的
You know, I'm sorry,
你要知道 我很抱歉
I really feel like I should go out and see...
我真的觉得我需要出去看看
Oh... Wow.
哦 哇哦
Sir, do not go near that power line!
先生 请不要靠近这条电线
We got a live one!
这里还有活人
Not anymore.
现在没有了
Oh, my...
哦 我的
I'm going to turn up some of those soothing nature sounds,
我要去播放一些轻柔的自然之音
Just a bit.
只是一点
Hey, you know what?
嘿 你知道吗
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表