剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
She feels the same way about you, Greg.
格雷格 她对你也有同感
I'd really rather die sitting next to you.
我真的愿意就这样坐在你身边死去
That's so romantic.
好浪漫
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hey, thanks for letting us sit together.
嗨 谢谢你让我们坐在一起
No problem.
没事儿
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
Is this one warm enough for you, Jill?
吉尔 这份热饼干够你吃么
Can I get you another mimosa?
还要不要再给你加点含羞草酱
I'm gonna get you another one, okay?
我再去给你取一份 好吧
See? He's doing great on his own.
看见没 他做得非常好
You could tie someone up pretty nice with this stuff.
你可以用这东西很好的系牢住某人
So, Gary, how have you been coping
好吧 加里 你妻子过世以来
since the loss of your wife?
你是如何让面对的
It's touch and go. You know? Mmhmm.
那是个关键时段 你知道吗 额
I-I miss her, of course.
当然 我 我很想她
Of course.
那是自然
But lately I've been remembering
但是最近我渐渐想起来
all the little things about her that bothered me.
关于她做的一些让我生气的事
Uh-huh. Like what?
啊哈 譬如
Like her general looks
譬如她相貌平平
and personality.
性格一般
Oh. Well,
噢 好吧
have you given any thought to dating again?
你有没有考虑过再跟别人约会
No, and I'm pretty lonely, too.
没有 而且我很孤独
I mean, I sometimes
我意思是
make a drink and have it
我有时会
in front of my three-way mirror
在我的三面镜前独酌
just so it feels like
感觉就好像
I'm at a party.
自己身处一个派对之中
You know, but that-that's only natural.
你知道的 但那样 那样再自然不过了
Johnny. Hmm?
老伴 怎么了
You know what would be great?
你知道怎么做最好么
If you took Gary out sometime.
只需你带加里多到外面走走
Uh, you know, got him back into the real world, introduced him
额 你知道的 把他带回到现实世界中
to some women. Rebuild his confidence.
让他多跟女性接触 重新建立起他的自信
You know what'll rebuild his confidence is getting rid
你知道怎么能重新建立起他自信么
of that stupid tweed jacket that he always wears.
就是摆脱掉他一直穿的那件愚蠢的花呢夹克
Just be his wingman for a few hours. Uh...
就做一回他的守护神 额
I know a pretty good place where lots of older women go
我知道老妇女生活中闲的无聊的时候
when they got nothing left to live for.
经常去的一个好地方
A craft store? Yeah.
一件工艺品店 没错
I buy all my art supplies here.
我所有的美术用品都在这儿买♥♥的
Okay, the knitters are sweet.
好吧 这些编织工人都很好
The quilters can be a little antisocial.
那些纺织者可能有点不近人情
But I'd steer clear of that scrapbooking aisle.
但要是我的话我会注意躲开有剪贴薄的那边
Those women will murder you while humming to themselves.
因为那些妇女会一边哼着小曲一边干掉你
You know, I appreciate the gesture, guys,
伙计们 我很感激你们这样帮我
but you really don't have to do this.
但是你们真的不用这么做的
No, I do. Joanie said.
不 我要做 琼妮发话了
All right, men, I'm gonna go over there
好了 我现在要过去
and warm her up a bit.
先跟她套个近乎
Now, once she figures I'm taken,
然后 一旦她发现我有老伴了
you step in and suddenly you become her best and only option.
你就上前去 然后突然之间 你就变成她最好也是唯一的选择了
Okay.
好的
Oh, my. Isn't that a lovely fabric.
喔 天啊 布料好可爱
I have a couple of kimonos made out of that.
我有几件和服就是用这种料子做的
Well, aren't you a tall drink of water? Yes,
嗯 可你不是个大个子吗 没错
but most of my kimonos are very short.
但我的大多数和服都很短
I'd like to introduce you
我很乐意把你推荐
to my very available friend Gary. Hi.
给我最平易近人的朋友加里 嗨
My kimonos are short, too.
我的和服也短了
Sometimes my truss peeks out.
有时候我那里都会露出来呢
You know, just about that far.
好吧 玩笑到此为止
And, of course, this is your primo cashmere.
当然 这毛线是你的首选
Well, you know your yarn.
好吧 你心思挺细腻的
Yes. And that's a primo blazer.
当然 夹克衫选的也不错
Oh. eBay. Really?
噢 易趣上买♥♥的 真的么
Mmhmm. See? He's doing great on his own.
嗯哼 看见了吧 他自己一个人做的挺好的
Mmhmm. You know...
嗯哼 你知道吗
Uhhuh... you could tie someone up pretty nice
啊哈 你可以用这毛线
with this stuff.
把某人绑个结结实实
What?
怎么了
You know what, I think I got one last thing
你知道吗 我想需要使出杀手锏去帮他了
that could help him. Just wait here.
在这等着
Mr. Timpkins!
提姆金斯先生
That is you.
是你
I was so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife.
我很抱歉听到你妻子过世的消息
And with no children to burden you. And such great health care.
也没有孩子方面的负担 还有丰厚的医保费用
How will you ever meet your dental minimums?
你怎么才能满足你的最低要求啊
Oh, honey.
噢 亲爱的
I'm so sorry to hear
我很抱歉听到你
that you're available.
成了孤家寡人
I still have her ashes,
我还保有她的骨灰
but I don't know where I put 'em.
但我不知道把它放在哪儿了
You want to come help me look for 'em?
你想过去帮我找到它么
I think they're in the garage.
我想它们可能在车♥库♥那
They should be.
可能吧
So, tell me, how was your date?
那么 告诉我 你的约会如何
Not good.
不太好
She was so bored, she activated
她太没趣了 她那个生命警报的手环一直开着
her Life Alert bracelet just so somebody would interrupt us.
所以我们的约会总是被打断
Well, maybe it was a warm-up
好吧 可能这只是
to get you back into the dating pool.
让你回到约会状态中的一个热身
Look, I just want to meet someone who I can talk to,
其实 我只是想找个能聊的来的人
someone who understands me.
一个懂我的人
You know, someone like you.
你明白么 就像你这样的人
A good listener.
一位很好的聆听者
Yeah. You.
不 就是你
You. I want to kiss you. Someone like me.
就是你 我想亲吻你 是像我这样的人
I do want to kiss you. No, no.
我确实很想亲你一下 别 别
Yes, I do. No. No, no. You... Please sit down.
我真的想 不不不 你 你坐下
You want to, too. You must...
你也想的 你得
Oh. I can tell.
呃 我看得出来
I don't! I can see it in your face!
我不想 你脸上都写着呢
Oh, my.
额滴神
The time is up. Oh.
时间到了 哦
Okay. See you next week.
好吧 那下周见
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Have a good week. You, too.
过得开心点 你也是
Oh.
哦呵呵
Tell me your heart isn't racing like mine. Uh...
你难道没跟我一样小鹿乱撞么 呃
These are new. Do you want to paint 'em?
新整的咪♥咪♥ 你想画么
I think they discontinued your shade of manipulative ex-wife.
我记得心机前妻专用色已经停产了
So you're sure you don't want to go to spin class with us?
你确定你不想跟我们去上脚踏车课么
Oh, no. If I wanted to sit in a dim room and be berated,
不去 如果我想坐在一个昏暗的房♥间里被各种数落
I'd just have a therapy session with my mom.
我让老妈给我做个咨♥询♥就好了
I can turn the lights up if that's more helpful.
如果有帮助的话我可以把灯调亮的啊
You have fun. I love you.
你们玩得开心 爱你
Love you. Love...
爱你 也爱
Uh... love being,
呃 爱跟你
you know, with you... dude.
在一起 你懂的 哥们儿
Good stuff.
好样的
He should talk about that in your next session.
他下次跟你谈话该谈这个
Dude.
哥们儿
All right. Good morning.
好好 早
Good morning yourself.
你也早
Bonnie? Hi.
邦妮 哈喽
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表