剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I'm just being brought in for a urine test.
我只是被带去做个尿检
I cannot believe you are getting a night away.
我真不敢相信你就这样逃过了一个晚上
It...
这
I'm going to jail.
我是要去拘留所
This is not a night away.
不是逃过了一个晚上
You know, you always get the breaks.
你知道吗 你总是能休息
When it's your turn to watch her, she sleeps.
轮到你照看她的时候 她就睡觉
When it's your turn to feed her,
轮到你喂她的时候
she doesn't throw up in your mouth.
她不会吐你一嘴
When it's your turn to go on a diaper run, you get arrested.
轮到你去紧急购物的时候 你居然被捕了
When's it my turn?
什么时候轮到我呢
When's it... when... when's it Mommy's turn
什么时候 什么时候 什么时候轮到妈妈
to catch a break, Greg?
休息一下呢 格雷格
Greg?
格雷格
Oh, my God, did you just fall asleep?
哦 我的天 你这是睡着了吗
Greg!
格雷格
Greg!
格雷格
And now you woke the baby.
现在你又把宝宝吵醒了
And, uh, I'll take four of those Wizard Fingers.
还有 呃 我要四个巫师手指
You want one more? Make it a fist?
再来一个吧 凑个拳头
Fist me.
给我一拳吧
Okay.
好吧
Alright.
行的
Hey, babe, have you seen my Motley Crue T-shirt?
嘿 亲爱的 你看见我那件克鲁小丑的T恤了吗
You know, the one that used to scare Samantha
你知道的 就是在萨曼莎小的时候
when she was little? Okay, honey, not now.
用来吓她的那件 好吧 亲爱的 现在别和我说话
Karen Jackson is in charge of the school fair
现在轮到凯伦·杰克逊掌管学校事务
and I have to get this e-mail to her within ten minutes
我得在十分钟内把这封邮件发给她
or I'll be stuck at the petting zoo again,
否则我又要被困在宠物动物园了
getting my crotch sniffed by every barnyard animal.
然后所有的农场动物都会来蹭我的裆部
There's a lot more humping going on there
在那你可得比想象得
than you'd expect. That goat would take a run at anything.
更努力点了 山羊会跟任何东西赛跑
Mom, I'm hungry. Can you make me a peanut butter and jelly?
妈妈 我饿了 你能帮我做个花生酱和果冻三明治吗
Tim, honey, can you make her a sandwich, please?
蒂姆 亲爱的 能拜托你帮她做个三明治吗
No. Daddy doesn't make them right.
不要 爸爸做的味道不对
How do you make a peanut butter and jelly wrong?
谁做的花生酱和果冻三明治不都一样吗
You leave the crust on like I'm some kind of animal.
你把面包皮留在上面了 好像我是某种动物一样
You know, it's not too
你知道 现在把你塞回娘胎
late to return you. Okay, you know what,
还不算太晚 好吧 你听着
I'll make you one later. Just have an apple.
我一会儿就给你做 先吃个苹果吧
Fine. But you know an apple
好吧 但是你要知道
is the lazy mother's snack.
苹果是懒妈妈给孩子吃的点心
Mom, can you sign this permission slip?
妈妈 能签一下这份许可单吗
It's for an overnight trip to Joshua Tree.
去约苏亚树国家公园过夜野营的许可单
Who's chaperoning? Kylie's mom.
谁是你们的监护人 凯莉的妈妈
Uh, no. Is it because she did porn?
呃 不行 是因为她拍过黄♥片♥吗
It wasn't, but it is now.
本来不是这个原因 但是现在是了
Kylie's mom needs help? I'll help Kylie's mom.
凯莉的妈妈需要帮手吗 我能帮忙的
You know what, we're-we're good.
你听着 我们 我们没事儿
I'll-I'll text your teacher and see who else is chaperoning.
我 我要给给老师发短♥信♥ 看看还有哪位家长同行
Hey, Mom, uh, can I borrow the car?
嘿 老妈 呃 我能借你的车吗
Gabe and I are gonna go see a movie.
加布和我要去看部电影
Which movie?
什么电影啊
Does it matter?
有关系吗
I'm 17. I can see what I want.
我17了 我能看我想看的
It's Minions.
是小黄人啦
If you can find the keys, you can take the car.
找得到钥匙的话你就开走吧
Okay, uh...
好吧 呃
"Tina's mom is also chaperoning."
"蒂娜的妈妈也会去"
Who the hell is Tina?
蒂娜又特么是谁啊
You know, dark hair,
你知道的 黑头发
has glasses, good at archery...
戴眼镜 箭术很好
Mmm...
嗯
Wheelchair.
轮椅
Oh, Tina.
哦 蒂娜
The one with great arms.
有很壮的手臂的那个
Yes, I will sign this for you.
好的 我会给你签这个的
Is there a general area it might be?
能告诉我钥匙大概在哪儿吗
'Cause this is just tampons and mouthwash.
这儿就只有姨妈巾和漱口水
Sweety, I don't know, I gotta get this e-mail out.
甜心 我不知道 我得把这封邮件发出去
Good luck.
祝好运
Why was my Crue shirt in the Goodwill bag?
为什么我的小丑短袖在捐赠包里啊
I... I don't know, honey, I mean,
我 我不知道啊 宝贝儿 你看
I-I guess I must have put it in there accidentally.
我 我想我肯定是不小心放进去的
Oh! All right.
噢 好啊
I'm gonna check and make sure you didn't
我要去检查一下 确保你没有
accidentally throw out anything else valuable.
把其他贵重物品不小心给扔了
They're retiring, you know.
他们要退出歌♥坛了 你看
They're not going to be a band anymore.
他们马上就不是一个乐队了
Home sweet home, my ass.
家人最亲 亲个大爷
I'm still hungry.
我还是很饿
The apple just made it worse.
苹果只让情况更糟了
Who is that? We don't have any friends.
谁啊 我们又没有朋友
Hi, I was wondering if you and your family had five minutes
嗨 我在想你和你的家人能不能腾个五分钟出来
to talk about the danger of factory farms.
来谈谈工厂化农场的危险呢
I'm really busy.
我真的很忙
It'll just take five minutes.
就只要五分钟
Could you stretch that out to ten?
你能延伸到十分钟吗
Oh, I got a whole hour of material.
噢 我的资料够讲上一个小时呢
Come on in, sister,
进来吧 姐们儿
let's go. Really?
来吧 真的吗
This never happens.
这还从来没有过呢
Okay, for the next ten minutes
好吧 接下来十分钟
you three are going to sit here quietly
你们三个给我安安静静地待在这儿
and listen to...
听这位
Kalliope.
卡里奥佩
Kalliope.
卡里奥佩
Did you... did you choose that name?
你 你自己取的名字吗
Yes, I got to, on my 18th birthday, so...
对 必须的 在我18岁成人礼生日上 所以
That's lovely.
挺 可爱的
I am going to go send
我要去发送
one e-mail. Okay?
一封邮件 好吗
The only reason that you have permission to call my name
你们唯一被允许叫我名字的情况
is if one of you is bleeding.
就是你们中有人流血了
Okay?
好吗
I'm talking...
我是说
a lot of blood.
很多血
I-I'm talking like...
我 我是说
it will affect the resale
会影响房♥子再次出♥售♥的
of this
血量
You understand? Look at me.
明白了吗 看着我
You understand? Okay.
明白了吧 好的
Kalliope... you go ahead.
卡里奥佩 你继续
So... speaking of bleeding,
所以说 提到出血
have you guys ever lived in a cage
你们有没有住过小笼子
where you can't turn around?
小到甚至无法转身
I once got trapped in a Murphy bed.
我有一次被困在一张壁柜床里
I share a Murphy bed with a guy named Kevin.
我和一个叫凯文的家伙同睡一张壁柜床
He's a homeless youth.
他是个无家可归的青少年
"And while I will miss
“我将会想念
the friendly farm animals,
那些友好的农场动物的
I feel that, this year, my time would best be spent
但我觉得 今年 我最好靠折腾塑料叉子
bringing plastic forks."
来度过我的快乐时光”
Send.
发送
"network not found"?
“找不到网络”
Tim, Tim, why, why is the network not found?
蒂姆 蒂姆 为什么 为什么找不到网络了
Maybe you gave it to Goodwill!
可能被你捐赠掉了咯
Oh! I-I'm walking over to Mom and Dad's.
哦 我 我要去爸妈那儿
Seriously, Heather?
你认真的吗 希瑟
My Capri pants?
我的七分裤你也扔
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表