剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Hello, I'm Huber.
你好 我叫胡贝尔
He's my boyfriend.
他是我男朋友
Oh, of course he is.
噢 我看也是
I told him if he wants to marry me,
我跟他说如果想娶我的话
he's got to buy me a ring.
他得给我重买♥♥一枚戒指
Because my grandson
因为我已经答应把我那枚
called dibs on mine.
给我的宝贝孙子了
What?
神马
He did?
真的吗
I got to keep my trap shut.
看来我嘴巴要闭紧一些才行
Mom, get something to eat.
妈 去吃点东西吧
And I'll be right back.
我去去就来
I just have
我需要去
to find, um, somebody.
找一下 嗯 某人
All right.
好
GiGi just told me about the ring.
琪琪刚刚跟我说了戒指的事了
Oh, no.
噢 不要
You don't have to tell me
你不用跟我说
what's going on, but if you're proposing
到底发生了啥 但如果你是要向
to Colleen, just blink.
科琳求婚的话 眨眨眼睛就好
Mom, I got to blink.
妈 我忍♥不住了
I got to... no! You're proposing!
我忍♥不 别 你要求婚了
Please, please, please don't say anything, okay?
拜托 拜托 不要走漏了风声 好不好
I waited until this book signing so I could do it on a night
我一直等到了这本书的签名会才求婚 就是想挑一个
that's special to both of us.
对我们俩都非常特别的夜晚
Oh, it will be special.
噢 注定会是一个特别的夜晚的
And I know your dad and I aren't married, honey,
我知道你♥爸♥和我现在不是已婚状态 但是亲爱的
but that doesn't mean marriage isn't a beautiful thing.
这不代表婚姻就不是一件美好的事呀
And you two, you... you just belong together.
而且你们俩 你们 简直是天作之合
Thank you, Mom.
谢谢你 妈
All right, I got to go get the ring from GiGi.
好了 我要去找琪琪拿戒指了
Oh, she thinks her nurse is her boyfriend,
噢 她觉得她的看护是她男朋友
so just go along with it, you know,
所以你去的时候表示表示支持 你懂的
so she doesn't make a scene like she did
这样她就不会像当初
when they canceled Walker, Texas Ranger.
《德州巡警》被砍的时候那样大闹一场了
Right.
没问题
Here you go. What?
给你的 什么
No, have you forgotten I can't drink?
不 你忘了我怀孕了不能喝酒的吗
Oh, right, well, I could drink for two.
噢 对 好吧 我可以替咱俩喝
Yeah, okay, just give it to me.
嗯 没事 给我吧
I'm gonna pretend.
我假装喝就是了
I don't want to tip off your sister.
我不想你姐姐看出来
She's like a bomb-sniffing dog for pregnant women.
在谁怀孕了这事上 她敏感得跟个警犬似的
Hey! Hi.
嘿 嗨
Getting your drink on?
喝上酒了哈
You know it.
你懂的
Oh, my God, I'm thirsty!
噢 我的天 我好渴
Oh, thank God.
噢 终于找到了
Hi.
嗨
Oh! There he is!
噢 你来了
My grandson, the famous artist.
我孙子 著名艺术家
Hi, GiGi.
嗨 琪琪
I am so proud of you and your book.
我为你和你的书感到非常骄傲
Oh, thank you. Do you like it?
噢 谢谢 你喜欢吗
No.
不喜欢
I like stories that have a message about manners
我喜欢那种德克萨斯风格的传递着规矩
and justice Texas-style.
和正义的故事
Okay, uh, GiGi, uh, did you bring me anything?
好吧 呃 琪琪 你有给我带什么东西吗
Oh, I almost forgot.
我差点就忘了
Don't let Huber see you talking to me.
别让胡贝尔看见你和我说话
He fills with jealousy and rage.
他会醋意大发的
Got it.
知道了
All right, here we go.
好了 可以了
Get your camera ready.
准备好相机
I am so excited.
我好激动
I thought this day would never come.
我还以为这天永远不会到来
Me, neither.
我也没想到
Okay, everyone, uh,
好了 大家 呃
can we have your attention?
我们想讲几句
Uh, thanks, son. I'll take it from here.
呃 谢谢 儿子 我来接手吧
Dad, uh, what are you doing?
爸 你这是在干啥
There's something I should've done a long time ago.
有件事我早就应该做了
Joanie, would you come up here for a moment?
琼妮宝贝 你能上来一下么
No, honey, I'm sure whatever this is, it can wait.
亲爱的 不管你想说什么 咱都等等吧
No, it's waited long enough.
不 已经等太久了
Uh, Joan Pirkle Short,
琼·派克·肖特
you're not my wife
你不是我的妻子
and you're not my ex-wife,
你也不是我的前妻
but you're my soul mate.
但是你是我的灵魂伴侣
And I believe that...
还有 我相信
Hmm? keeping it fresh
嗯哼 保持瞬间的新鲜
keeps it special.
造就永恒的独一无二(甜甜圈盒上的广♥告♥词)
Okay. Joanie?
好的 琼妮
Will you marry me again?
你愿意再嫁给我一次吗
Yes.
愿意
Again.
再一次
Are you kidding me?
逗我玩吗
A toast, a toast to Mom and Dad!
祝酒 为妈妈和爸爸祝酒
Hear, hear!
干杯 干杯
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
I'll tell you in a minute. Okay, everybody.
待会告诉你 好了 大家
Can, uh, can we sit down, please?
我们 呃 可以坐下吗 拜托了
Wow, that was a surprise, huh?
哇 真是个惊喜 不是吗
We weren't expecting that.
我们根本没想到
But, uh, I tell you what,
但是 呃 我要告诉你们
that's-that's not the only big news
刚才那个不是今天唯一的
that we have today.
重大新闻
Um, uh...
嗯 呃
Baby! Baby!
宝宝 宝宝
Jen's pregnant!
珍怀孕了
Son of a bitch.
妈蛋
Surprise.
惊喜哦
Ooh, another grandbaby!
噢 又一个小孙孙
We wanted to wait to tell you
我们本想等我找回工作的时候
until I got my job back, but...
再告诉你们的 但是
You lost your job?
你丢掉工作了
Yeah.
是的
He's an inventor now.
他现在是个发明家
Okay, all right.
好 好了
Anybody else got any, uh, big announcements to make?
还有谁吗 谁还有什么要讲的
Bombshells to drop? Surprises?
什么大事啊 惊喜啊
No? Everyone's good?
没有了 每个人都没有了是吧
Okay. Oh, hey, Tyler.
好 噢 嘿 泰勒
What about you? You got anything?
你呢 你有什么想说的吗
We got married.
我们结婚了
What?
什么
Is this a joke?
开玩笑吗
No, this ring is no joke.
不 戒指可不是玩笑
Thanks, GiGi.
谢谢 琪琪
Tyler got the ring?
你居然把戒指给了泰勒
You are way too young to be married!
你还这么小结个毛婚
Why-why aren't you saying anything?
你 你说话呀
He can't hear you. He just got laid.
他听不见你的 那是刚啪完的痴呆眼神
Yeah, why isn't everyone doing it all the time?
对啊 这么爽的事大家就该天天做嘛
GiGi?
琪琪
Cuff links.
袖扣
To remember this night by.
用来纪念这个夜晚
Don't sell them for grass.
别卖♥♥了它们去换大♥麻♥哦
Okay.
好的
You okay?
你还好吧
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表