剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I actually thought of it
事实上在我去完
after going to my dear friend Chuck's funeral,
我朋友查克的葬礼后我是这么想的
and I thought, "Wouldn't he be tickled
然后我想 “如果他听到了每个人诚挚的话语
to hear everybody's kind words"? So I said to Joanie,
他会不会感到十分高兴” 所以我对琼妮说
"I don't want to miss that. Let's just do this
“我可不想错过这个 就趁我还活着的时候
while I'm still here to enjoy it."?And, besides,
我们来做一下 让我来体会一下” 然后 另外
this is a... a terrific opportunity to bring my busy family together
在每个人的生活节奏都这么快的情况下
with everyone's lives
这是一个 一个很好的机会
moving so fast.
把我忙碌的家人聚集到一起
My grandson, Tyler,
我的孙子 泰勒
he's applying for college.
他现在在申请大学
His sister, Samantha, she just had her first period.
他的妹妹 萨曼莎 她刚来了她第一次月经
And my son, Greg,
还有我的儿子 格雷格
had our fourth grandchild
和 呃 他的妻子
with, uh... his wife.
有了我们第四个孩子
Your dad just forgot my name again. No, he didn't.
你♥爸♥又忘了我的名字 不 他没有
His... wonderful wife.
他 优秀的妻子
It's cool. I've only been a part of this family for five years.
这好酷 我成为这个大家庭的一分子才短短五年呢
There she is.
她在那
Hey. So, enough of my yakking.
嘿 好了 我讲得够多了
Let's get on with the eulogies, huh? Cheers.
我们开始致悼词吧 嗯 干杯
"Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods,
“我要倾倒那大海,把那森林清扫
For nothing now
而如今一切
can ever come
皆已失去了
to any good."?
意义”
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Honey, did you write that?
亲爱的 那是你写的吗
That should be published.
那应该被出版
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢妈妈
Stole that from Four Weddings and a Funeral.
从《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》中抄袭的
Who stole it from W. H. Auden.
它也是抄的威斯坦·休·奥登诗歌♥集
So technically I didn't steal it. I just performed it.
所以客观来说我也没有抄袭 我只是把它表演出来
Okay, Dad, um, I love you,
好的 爸爸 呃 我爱你
and, um, yeah, I... I miss you.
还有 呃 嗯 我 我也很想你
Stop talking to me.
别对着我说
But I'm not talking to you.
我不是在对你说
I'm... I'm talking to you
我是假设你在天堂一样来跟你说话的
like you were in heaven. You stop talking to me.
你别回我的话了
Well, whatever you're doing,
可是 你这样做
it's... it's not good.
效果不好
It takes everybody out of this.
你破坏大家悲伤的气氛了
You don't think that you sitting there
你难道不认为你坐在这里就已经
is taking people out of this?
破坏气氛了吗
May I continue? Well, it depends
我能继续么 这该取决于
on what you're gonna say. I mean, obviously,
你将要说什么 我的意思是 很明显
you didn't come here very prepared. Okay. Okay.
你并没有充分准备好就站在了这里 好吧 好吧
Great.
很好
Next!
下一个
And it seems to me
# 对我而言 #
You lived your life
# 你的一生 #
Like a candle in the wind
# 就像那风中的烛光 #
Never knowing who to cling to
# 大雨倾盆时 #
When the rain set in
# 不知谁是依靠 #
And I would have liked
# 我多希望 #
To have known you
# 能够认识你 #
But I was just a kid
# 可我那时仅是一名孩童 #
Your candle burned out
# 总有一天 #
Long before
# 蜡烛会燃尽 #
Your legend ever did.
# 你的传奇却将永世不朽 #
What can I say about this man
我能对这个我珍爱了49年的男人
that I have cherished for 49 years?
说些什么呢
I just love him.
我爱他
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Easy on the waterworks, Joanie.
不用哭成这样 琼妮
They get it, honey. No.
他们感受到了 亲爱的 不
This is real, you son of a bitch.
这是发自内心的 你这混♥蛋♥
I mean, not this, not this. But that?
我是说 不是这个 也不是这个 而是那个
That's real. And someday I'm gonna be standing up here,
那会是真的 将来的某天我就要真的站在这里
and you're not gonna be saying
而你不会再说着
"Easy on the waterworks,"? are you?
“别哭成这样” 你不会了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢 我很抱歉
It's just so ridiculous,
这整件事情
this whole thing!
都太荒谬了
Jerky idea. Jerk!
愚蠢的想法 愚蠢
No. It's clear we are not doing that.
不 很明显我们不该做这个
Ow.
疼
Mom, are you okay? You guys all right?
妈妈 你还好吗 大家都还好吧
Hey, uh, I'd like to apologize.
嘿 呃 我想要道歉
This was a terrible idea.
这个点子很糟糕
You kept asking why don't more people do this.
你一直问为什么人们不做类似的事情
This is why.
这就是为什么
I don't want to die.
我不想死
Who said anything about you dying?
谁说你死了
Everyone. Were you not listening?
所有人 你刚刚没在听么
Look, what you kids don't get
你看 我们的孩子还没明白
is life is about these moments,
生活就是关于这些瞬间的
these pieces of time,
这些时间碎片
these slices of life that flash by,
这些一闪而过的片段
but they stay in your heart forever.
可是它们却永久的留在了大家的心中
But I'm running out of moments.
但我的时间已经不多了
How many more do I get? Oh, honey. No.
我还能拾起多少点滴呢 不 亲爱的 不
We still have plenty of time left.
我们仍有大把的时间
70 is the new 80.
七十多岁就是一个新的八十多岁而已
You mean the new 60.
你是想说六十多岁吧
Whatever. The point is
不管了 重点是
that we still have many wonderful years left.
依旧有许多精彩的日子在等着我们呢
Oh.
啊
Mmm.
嗯
I just hope I die
我只是希望
before you so I don't have to go through this again.
我能死的比你早 这样我就不用再经历一次这样的痛苦了
Psst! Psst! Hey, Joanie.
喂 喂 看这儿 琼妮
Oh! What are you doing in there?!
啊 你在这干嘛呢
I just wanted to see what it feels like.
我就是想试试什么感觉
You're sick! Get out of there. Oh,
你有病吧 快出来 噢
it feels really good on my back.
我后背靠着很舒服呢
Hey, and there's room in here for you, too.
还能给你腾些位置呢
Is there?
是吗
Yeah.
当然
Turn on your side.
往那边点
Oh! Oh, honey.
啊 啊 亲爱的
Hey! Oh.
嘿 啊
Johnny? Hey, there's no air in here!
约翰尼 喂 这里面没法呼吸
It's just jammed!
它合上了
Oh, help! Help!
救命啊 救命啊
Joanie, what are you waiting for? Lift the damn lid.
琼妮 你在等什么呢 把这该死的盖子掀开
Go!
快
Dad, shut up or you're gonna run out of air!
爸爸 别说话 要不你会缺氧的
What is going on?
发生什么了
Their tools weren't working,so we got to roll him
他们的工具不好用了
to the Jiffy Lube across the street.
我们得把他送到街对面的捷飞络
I don't like this. I don't like it in here.
我很不爽 我不想待在这
Hey, watch the corner.
喂 注意拐角
Hurry, before there' a dead body in this casket!
快点 要不这棺材里就会出现一具死尸了
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表